Al Pratt Productions Reviews

10 Reviews for Al Pratt Productions

1 User photo

Al Pratt Productions 1

Alyssa · Married on 05/06/2017

Al and Alicia were wonderful! Our wedding day video was over the top! I definitely recommend them to anyone who wants the best quality for the price. They made us feel so comfortable and really just went above and beyond for us! We love them!!!

Sent on 04/03/2018
    Al Pratt Productions 2

Al and his wife are such an amazing team of videographers! We could not be happier with the whole process from booking, to planning, to the actual wedding day. Their attention is fully dedicated to YOU and YOUR special day. We were thrilled with the details and footage captured. They never missed a beat. Also, they are probably the nicest couple you will ever meet. I've worked with a lot of videographers as a previous wedding coordinator and they are by far and beyond, the best!

Sent on 01/30/2016

Al and his wife, Alicia are WONDERFUL! From the 1st time I spoke with Al, I knew right away he was the videographer for us. He answered all my questions and alleviated any of my concerns. And, he was quick to respond to any of my questions throughout our year-long planning process. He was one of the only vendors we had who wanted to meet with us beforehand to discuss our vision. The day before the wedding, he and his wife insisted on driving an hour and a half to be at the rehearsal to plan their camera set-ups. The day of the wedding, we had originally planned for him and Alicia to be at my location at 9 am to start shooting but my make-up lady pushed back her arrival time so my bridal party and I wouldn't be getting our hair/make-up done til about 11 am. I told Al he didn't have to come as early...again, he was driving another hour and a half to Santa Barbara to film our wedding...I told him he could sleep in ;) but, he still insisted on coming at 9 am to get set up and start filming. He was so flexible that day and we even had a little fun filming some funny "Risky Business" scenes with one of my "crazy" bridesmaids. Al seems to put 110% into his work...you'd think he was filming his own wedding. I can't wait to get our video...Hurry, Al !!!

Sent on 06/13/2014

Eric · Married on 05/19/2013

Al did a great job during our wedding renewal. He also came through with a great short video that summed up the whole event. That short video, we were able to share with our church.
    He also got us the videos in a very short time. The whole experience was great.

Sent on 02/01/2016

Geneva · Married on 03/30/2013

My husband and I loved working with Al. We were referred by a good friend and honestly are glad we choose him to share our story. We purchased the love story and wedding day movie package. With me being creative and wanting to feel apart of the story Al was very flexible with allowing me to be a director of our Love Story and followed our taste over to our wedding movie.

He was on time, professional, and keeps you in loop along the way until you receive the final product.

He was apart of a special day for my husband and I and created the BEST piece of memory for us to keep for years and years. We received so many compliments from our family and friends.

You will not be let down electing to utilize his services for your special day!

Geneva & Jonathan Solomon

Sent on 02/14/2014

Dustin · Married on 09/08/2012

Al and Alicia were superb in providing us the most intimate and professional product possible. From the time we met (found online) 'til post production, we were always in the loop and were able to customize the videos to our liking. Part of our package deal was the love story; a deeper look into our lives before the wedding. We both collaborated in choosing what would be the best back drops for our relationship history. Al was willing to go from Simi Valley to Malibu (40+ miles) in a days time to get all the shots needed. They were very patient yet very understanding of what we wanted in the love story. Al's background had a lot to do with his expertise and knowledge of what made a great video. When he sent us the final link, we were blown away from the results. We still watch it and share it with friends; something we will cherish forever. In regards to the wedding, we didn't even notice Al and Alicia were there, yet they captured the most intimate moments of the wedding. They make a great team and made our day special without having to worry about a video camera in your face. It was truly fun to work with them and I think having the combination also makes the women feel comfortable as well. I would and have suggested Al to friends and can definitely say they are the best around!!! They were a pleasure to work with and I think you can tell by the final product they made! Great memories captured for ever because of the great product the Pratt's put out. Thank you Al and Alicia!!

Sent on 02/16/2014

Joanna · Married on 08/11/2012

I understand that most people spend most of their money on the photography of their wedding and of course the wedding itself. However, people should consider hiring a videographer because they are really in memorializing the biggest day of your life.

What I realized after my wedding is that it went by in a blur. Everybody said to enjoy every moment and not to rush things or be too anxious. I thought I was heeding this advice, but by the time the wedding was over all I wanted to do was to do it again and really pay attention. What a comfort it was to know that Al was there the entire time capturing every moment. What an amazing service he provides by handing over such amazing work to couples of one of the most important day of their lives.

Now I know that there are a lot of other videographers who provide the same services. But I am telling you that Al is in a league of his own. Not only was he great with the editing and with capturing the most intimate moments of my wedding, but he was also very helpful and made everybody feel very comfortable. My guests loved him! And they also loved the highlight video he gave us a link to soon after the wedding.

If you are considering hiring a videographer or are on the fence with spending money on this particular service, please consider Al. You are not going to regret it. I am so happy that I have a high quality and done-from-the-heart wedding video to look forward to receiving so that I can just put it in my DVD player and relive my wedding day. For those getting married soon or in the future, it seriously does fly in such a blur and you're going to wish you had a way to press rewind. With Al, you can!

Sent on 08/22/2012

david · Married on 06/23/2012

Do it!! This is the best gift given to us! We look at it every year on our anniversary and are reminded of why we did it!

Sent on 07/15/2016

Ban · Married on 09/10/2011

I spoke to my cousin and she referred me to her very good friend Al Pratt. I met with him and probably after the first couple minutes, my wife and I realized he was the right guy for the job. He brought incredible ideas to the table, his passion for creating something we'd look back at generations to come was too great to pass up. I must admit, initially, we were a little nervous about having him film a traditional Chinese/Vietnamese wedding as American weddings are much shorter. We're talking about a 14 hour day consisting of 2 tea ceremonies, 1 church wedding, an in-between photo shoot and the banquet at night. All of which included traditions that needed to be captured in the right way. Al was completely phenomenal. He was well prepared prior to the actual wedding date, traveling to each location, familiarizing himself with the surroundings, filming locations and was incredibly respectful with our Church. He gave us and the rest of our wedding party great direction. If you don't believe me, check out our wedding video, he miraculously squeezed 14 hours of footage into 1 30 minute video that we've watched probably over 4 dozen times. You'll find it here:

When my wife and I started to plan our wedding back in 2010, videography wasn't part of our budget. After speaking with a multitude of family members, we were convinced that this was something we should invest in. We can safely say out all the money we spent for our wedding, Al's work was by far the BEST investment we've made. His editing is incredible, his vision is limitless, his talents speak for itself. Al is the man!

Sent on 04/10/2012

Kelly · Married on 05/14/2011

Wow. My dad surprised me last minute with Al Pratt to video my wedding. Literally two weeks before my wedding. I was so stressed out because of "all the little things" I had to do still. His demeanor is so calm and caring and he just went with the flow. Al was so flexible with his schedule and put together an engagement section, rehearsal shot, ceremony, before/after, reception - everything. He even did a section where he Q&A'd my parents.

The whole experience was amazing. I was nervous but Al made it so much fun. He took very flattering footage of my husband and I. He even photoshopped a tooth in one of our groomsmen who lost a tooth right before our big day...

I honestly did not know what to expect as I have never had a videographer for anything. As soon as I started talking to Al, I knew why my dad chose him for my big day.

Al got footage of the wildlife surrounding the church and even caught a coyote on tape. When I say he is fabulous, I don't think it does him any justice. Al has a natural ability to do this. Being able to watch my entire wedding experience and all the perks and surprises he added is so wonderful.

The DVD itself was incredible. It has a title menu and I am easily able to click on whatever part of the DVD I want to view. Our image was lasered on the front in a beautiful sepia color.

Anyone to chose Al will certainly be glad they did.

Sent on 09/18/2012