1-300
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Akron Art Museum

Now Booking Summer 2019!

Located in the heart of downtown Akron, the museum offers a unique setting for weddings, receptions, cocktail parties, seated dinners, corporate meetings, client cultivation and entertainment, media presentations, holiday gatherings, Bar/Bat Mitzvah parties, birthday and anniversary celebrations and more.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Indoor (1)
Clean Up (1)
Event Planning (1)
Set Up (1)

My husband and I decided to get married pretty fast (after a long engagement). We started planning a wedding in September to wed in November. I did not hire a planner, but Colleen I. the senior event manager with the Akron Art Museum was wonderful. She answered all questions that I had, and offered suggestions. She/They were very accommodating and helpful through some of our ceremony hiccups. The ceremony price was also very reasonable (we had our reception else where, as to not have to coordinate too many working parts), but more importantly I felt I had someone I could get fast, honest responses from. I will forever be grateful for her(their) patience with me and my new husband. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone who is looking for a beautiful wedding location.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Tiana, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up

The team at the Akron Art Museum went above and beyond to help us put together and pull off the perfect day! We would highly recommend the museum as a venue, it is unique, beautiful, and an excellent way to support the arts in our community!

Photo of Akron Art Museum in Akron, OH - Photo by Tyler and Angela Maurer, Edward T Photos.
View Vendor Response

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1517608276 c91eada53eb4b33f 20476459 10154985515458565 5988145283129197301 n

$1,000 off Friday Weddings

$3,500.00 Value | Promo Code: WeddingWireFRIDAY
Mention this deal and receive $1,000 of your rental fee for Friday weddings!
#WW7b985f126d98107a

One S High St, Akron, OH 44308   See On Map
330-376-9186 (phone)
Akron Art Museum is a wedding venue from Akron, OH servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Cleveland, OH, Canton, OH, and Cuyahoga Falls, OH. Akron Art Museum is a professional venue that has been part of the Northeast Ohio wedding industry since 2007 specializing in weddings and events.