16888 Pearl Road, Strongsville, OH 44136 Map · Phone number · Visit website

A Taste of Excellence Catering 6
A Taste of Excellence Catering 7
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/07/2019

Full service vendor who will fill you up with delicious food and drinks and help your day go smoothly

We are so happy to chose to work with A Taste of Excellence for our September wedding at Mapleside Farms. We worked with Karen Levin. Karen was organized in her planning and gave good honest advice. She was organized and responsive through the planning process. They are a full service caterer and took care of tables, linens, chairs, alcohol and food in addition to making the even run smoothly. On the day of the wedding, everything was set up beautifully and exactly as we wanted it. ATOE made everything run smoothly through the day and night. My husband and I (and our guests) were very well taken care of. Everyone told us how delicious and plentiful the food was! I can't be complimentary enough about Karen and the rest of her staff for such a perfect day. They also ended the night smoothly by packing up everything neatly and getting up loaded up to go home. It is truly worth the expense to have such a full service caterer!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Eberly · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing wedding caterers!

Taylor at ATOE is simply amazing!!! From our first meeting with her about a year before our wedding, she was so professional, knowledgeable, and wonderful to work with. I was concerned about being able to serve good quality food since we were having a large wedding in my parent's backyard and would need to bring everything in (250 guests). Not only did Taylor assure us that the food would be delicious, but we had multiple tastings where we were able to try every item that would be served at the wedding and provide feedback (it was all great from the start though!) I was also nervous about the process of serving so many guests, but Taylor made sure everything ran seamlessly and her staff did a truly amazing job. Taylor was also super detail-oriented and worked with our planner to ensure everything was set up perfectly according to plan. The night of our wedding I was so blown away by the level of service from ATOE and the quality of the food - and so were our guests who raved about both as well! We would recommend Taylor and ATOE to anyone who has any catering needs!!! They are true professionals and it is a pleasure to work with them.

Sent on 09/17/2019