Airbrush Diva

San Antonio, Texas View map

Based in San Antonio, Texas, the Airbrush Diva is a talented and professional makeup artist and licensed medical aesthetician with more than 15 years of experience in the industry. Shawn has worked with cosmetic companies Laura Mercier, Tom Ford, Armani, and Ysl, and specializes in bridal makeup and hair services while also offering tanning services. She uses a vegan airbrush foundation that creates a long-lasting, flawless look for brides, and photographs beautifully.

The Airbrush Diva works closely with brides and bridal parties of up to 20 people to develop a cohesive look that flows with the wedding style. Brides can meet with Shawn during a consultation to discuss the bridal look, whether it is traditional or full-on glamorous. For makeup services, Shawn will hold a makeup trial before the big day and offers airbrush makeup, contour makeup, eye makeup, natural makeup, fake eyelashes, and the option to cover any tattoos. She will travel to her brides and work on-site for convenience. For hair services, Shawn can create beautiful updos and styling. To give her brides a sunkissed glow for wedding day, she also provides airbrush and spray tanning.

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$95

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$65

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Tanning
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

Lauren Married on 05/19/2018

Best Makeup Artist in San Antonio!

Shawn is AMAZING!! I did a trial run with her for my bridal portraits before the wedding and all I have to say is WOW!! She did such a good job with my makeup! I didn't want to take it off after my portraits but that just made me even more excited for the wedding day!

I was a little worried about how the day of the wedding was going to go because I had 10 bridesmaids, two moms and myself all getting our makeup done. Shawn walked me through what time she thought we needed to start which was super helpful because I was stressing out about the wedding day timeline! I can tell Shawn really cares and pays very close attention to detail! Even when we were getting close to the end, she never rushed anyone and made sure that everyone was touched up before she left! Shawn is an amazing makeup artist and made me feel so gorgeous on my wedding day! Thank you again for making our day one we will never forget!
    Liza Married on 04/28/2018
    Great experience with Shawn!

I found her at the last moment when I was left in a bind and she graciously took me on and even helped me find someone to do my wedding party’s hair

Liza

Airbrush Diva's reply:

Thank you Liza! It was our pleasure working with you. Wow these pictures are gorgeous!
    Ashley Married on 11/04/2017
    There are not enough words to describe how incredible Shawn is! She is not only extremely professional but she is so personable and fun to work with! Her talent is truly amazing and she leaves you feeling like the most beautiful version of yourself. She is great about asking what look you're exactly going for and makes sure to check in throughout the application that you are happy with how things are looking. She has the best make up and goes out of her way too to buy things she thinks will help to make your look the best it possibly can be. She takes her time yet is proficient in getting everyone's makeup done without rushing. I knew without a doubt that I couldn't have anyone other than her do my makeup for my wedding as she had done my makeup as a bridesmaid in two other weddings and it was absolutely perfect then too. I received so many compliments the night of my wedding and I couldn't be happier with Shawn!

Airbrush Diva's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley for all your kind words! You and your girls were a pleasure to work with and I look forward to working with you again in the future. Happy new year doll! Xo

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

San Antonio San Antonio, Texas, 78230
Location of (Airbrush Diva)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding