Kailua, HI 96734 Map · Phone number

About AinaKai Photography

KEEPING IT REAL!

AinaKai provides elegant and natural wedding photography for discerning brides and grooms. Our wedding packages are customizable to accommodate your needs. AinaKai Photography is located in Kailua, Oahu. We service all the Hawaiian Islands.

Follow AinaKai Photography on

161f2b8079cbe0dc 1235003391015 ainakai3
ainakaicouple

11 Reviews for AinaKai Photography

Kelly · Married on 10/10/2010

We are soooooo happy we hired AinaKai!! Richard and Shiyana were the perfect photographers for us. They had a great selection of packages to choose from and were really easy to work with. They were one of our most responsive vendors - they quickly responded to all of our emails and even went out of their way to send along some of their vendor recommendations as well as wedding day photography tips. They were fun and easy to work with and made us feel very comfortable. We ended up with the most beautiful pictures of our wedding day. They did not miss a single moment!!

The only problem is that we have sooo many great pictures to choose from, it's going to be tough picking our favorites for our album and for framing!!

Sent on 11/16/2010

Mary · Married on 09/26/2010

I LOVE Shiyana and Richard! I was so lucky to have the opportunity to work with Shiyana in January 2009 to take some "couples" photos with my then boyfriend Clark. I loved Shiyana immediately and her great work as well! When Clark and I got engaged the end of 2009, we decided to have the wedding in Hawaii within weeks. We both knew who we would want as our photographer without discussion. Shiyana was a big help in making decisions for other vendors and offered any help she could for anything else! Between Shiyana and Richard, they captured many many many (probably too many to choose from LOL) great shots of our wedding day. It was a pleasure working with them. I highly recommend them for your wedding day!!

Sent on 11/07/2010

Carla · Married on 06/22/2010

Richard and Shiyana with AinaKai photography are absolutely wonderful. Their initial responsiveness was extremely timely to my requests and questions. They were helpful in everything not only photography, since I was traveling from Oklahoma. I utilized their advise on many other services and couldn't be happier. In regards to the actual day of the renewal they were attentive to every detail and flexible to taking any photographs that we wanted to take as well. Accomodating in every way. Now in regards to their work- amazing. They immediately sent me a few pictures the night of the ceremony because I couldn't wait to see them. I had tears in my eyes when viewing. They captured every look and every minute of the ceremony and captured it in a way that was breath taking. Their patience with us and willingness to go that extra mile was something I will never forget. They gave me and my family a priceless gift with beautiful photos. I have previously owned a photography studio in Oklahoma and worked in the field for years and couldn't give them higher marks for their work and dedication to the profession. Don't give up the opportunity to work with this studio. I have never been happier with photos of my family, nor had so many which was my dream to have someone take endless photos of us during this special moment. Thank you Richard and Shiyana. Best wishes

Sent on 07/23/2010

AinaKai Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Flush Mount, Thank You Cards

• Oahu Wedding
    Oahu Wedding Wedding Planners

AinaKai Photography is awesome! I love working with vendors who go "above and beyond" to make a bride and groom's wedding day perfect, and AinaKai does just that. Their attention to detail, efficiency in the way they organize their photo shoots, and talent for capturing the moment are priceless. All of these skills are essential in creating a beautiful end product. Thank you Richard and Shiyana for being a wonderful vendor to coordinate and be on-site with.

• I Want To Marry You Weddings
    I Want To Marry You Weddings Wedding Officiants

Aina Kai is very professional - usually the husband and wife both come and they make a great team.... Some of our favorite wedding photos on our website were taken by them..... Jade Glover, office manager for I WANT TO MARRY YOU WEDDINGS.

• Kailua, 96734 See on map