1204 Jersey CIR, Mishawaka, IN 46544 Map · Phone number

About AGConrad | Studios

< gallery tools > add photos customize gallery gallery stats feature gallery delete gallery order backup

Working to capture your most precious moments as they happen, document your day in a truly unique and remarkable way, and create romantic, timeless portraits, that you and yours can truly treasure forever.

I have a passion for what I do, and my passion grows with each wedding I am honored to preserve. The reaction of the bride and family when they are first able to see and remember their perfect day is priceless to me. I work to capture every detail, even the minute, which will bring depth to the long lasting memories you will take with you the rest of your life.

It is my pleasure to offer you a unique, yet simple wedding photography experience. I give each wedding my full personal attention. I photograph a limited number of weddings per year so that I have adequate time to provide the highest quality of service to each of my clients.

• Kelsey Marie Photography
After 42

1 Reviews for AGConrad | Studios

• WillRosy

Rosy · Married on 07/25/2009

We love Andrew!! Our engagement pictures turned out very nice and where done very quickly. I've only seen a few of the wedding pictures so far, but they look amazing! Andrew has some really great ideas and welcomes and special ideas that you would like to have. I only wish that the wedding party had more time with him to take more pictures! I did say that the cost is high because it seems high, although he has competative pricing for his photojournalistic style. But, I do think it was money well spent :) I would highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 08/13/2009

• Katie Whitcomb Photography
    Katie Whitcomb Photography Wedding Photographers

Andrew has come a long way in a short period of time. His dedication to his love of the camera shows in every image.

• 1204 Jersey CIR Mishawaka, 46544 See on map