Burbank, CA 91505 Map · Phone number

About Adriana Garcia Weddings

At AG Weddings we are passionate about making your day the most special and memorable day ever. We strive to take your vision and bring it to life allowing you to enjoy your wedding day and take in all the magical memories you dreamt of leading to those very moments.

While the festivities and celebrations begin, we understand how overwhelming and sometimes stressful the process can be. Our role is to alleviate your stress, guide and assist you in planning your perfect day.

Whether you have been handling all of your detailed planning yourself and are simply looking for someone to coordinate logistics the month and day of, or if you want guidance throughout your planning process, we have a package to meet your needs. We work together with you, your fiancé and your family to make your wedding day dreams come true.

As your wedding consultants, Adriana Garcia and her team are full of enthusiasm, passion and a warm personalities. Their attention to detail and expertise create a wonderful experience for each client. Adriana has an incredible ability to remain composed, calm and collected allowing her resourcefulness to shine through.

Follow Adriana Garcia Weddings on

ef153ee1cc2bf1e9 1388087074073 1
Invitation
Invitation
ef153ee1cc2bf1e9 1388087074073 1

10 Reviews for Adriana Garcia Weddings

Jorge · Married on 02/22/2014

Adriana was extremely helpful on our wedding night. She provided everything that we need and added her own personal taste of sweetness to setting up our night. All of our family and friends were impressed with Adriana's work ethics, responsibility and planning. We were extremely satisfied.

Sent on 05/02/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 11/30/2013

I'll be the first to admit that Pinterest got the better of me and I definitely bit off more than I could chew. My head was just about to explode when I decided to call for back-up. Thank goodness for Adriana! She brought us a calmness immediately after our first consultation. She got everything organized, from all of our vendors to our rehearsal. And on the big day, she made sure all of our finishing touches were in place. And at the end of the night, she made sure everything was collected. We had a great time, without a single worry. Everything went as planned thanks to Adriana!!!

Sent on 12/27/2013

Jessica · Married on 11/09/2013

I am so grateful to Adriana for all her hard work and dedication to making my wedding a seccess. She was very professional and I loved working with her. She was always responsive to calls, texts, and emails. She had a lot of contacts and referrals to different vendors, who all spoke highly of her as well. I would recommend AG Weddings to everyone!! My husband and I were very lucky to have her be part of our big day! Thank you Adriana!

Sent on 12/26/2013