Cornelius, NC 28031 Map · Phone number

About Adrian D. Howe

Beauty is more than skin deep. Professional Makeup Artist, Adrian D. Howe of Beauty Sophisticate, believes that all women deserve to look beautiful and feel beautiful. Her mission is to help create a classic look for your special day.

Follow Adrian D. Howe on

Adrianlogoadw title
Kimberly

1 Reviews for Adrian D. Howe

holly · Married on 05/01/2010

Adrian was so great from the minute I met her! She did the make up for me, my bridesmaids and my mom for my wedding. I wanted someone to come to my mom's house where the girls were getting ready and she blended right in with everyone. It was so nice not having to go to a salon to get ready. When my bridesmaids get married they are going to hire Adrian!

Sent on 07/01/2010

Adrian D. Howe FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup

• Kelly & Co. Events
    Kelly & Co. Events Wedding Planners

Adrian has been so wonderful for my clients that were searching for a make- up artist to come to their hotel or ceremony site to get ready. She's professional, affordable and knows her way around a make- up brush. I refer all my clients to her!

• Erin L Hubbs
    Erin L Hubbs Wedding Photographers

Adrian D. Howe Professional Makeup artist is wonderful to work with. She designs all her looks per occasion and understands the value of customer service. I highly recommend Adrian D. Howe professional makeup artist for any and all events.

• Cornelius, 28031 See on map