ADAUMONT FARM

$4k - $4k For 100 Guests
Up to 350 guests

$4k - $4k For 100 Guests
Up to 350 guests

ADAUMONT FARM is a venue welcoming wedding celebrations in Trinity, North Carolina. Set amongst acres of undulating pastureland, it invites couples to celebrate in upscale country style only a brief drive from the city of Greensboro. With a choice of breathtaking outdoor sites and a welcoming barn space, couples will be charmed by the venue’s style and adaptability.

Facilities and capacity

Throughout the vibrant green fields of ADAUMONT FARM horses still roam freely, giving the property a distinctive upscale and pastoral feel. Couples can choose to celebrate their vows on the banks of Wheatmore Pond’s calm waters under a rustic arbor festooned in elegant white drapes. Afterward, they may wander the property stopping for photos against its many stunning backdrops. The covered bridge, in particular, is a wonderful location for a riverside shoot in the golden sun. The venue’s barn welcomes large celebrations, and the farm’s overall capacity is up to 600 guests. Here, wrought iron chandeliers hang from a delicately decorated ceiling over a dark, polished concrete floor. Its tone is one of pastoral chic and city elegance, and is an ideal atmosphere for a luxurious celebration. Leading up to big day, the wedding party can use the Hunting Lodge for their rehearsal dinner. There are also separate get-ready spaces available for the couple and their entourage to use on the day of events. The animals of the farm add a playful tone to events, and guests will love posing for photos with its resident peacocks. There is also ample parking available for guests arriving from out of town.

ADAUMONT FARM’s staff offers couples a range of services which will ensure their big day is an unforgettable one. They can provide furniture for the occasion including tables and chairs, and are willing to help with the setup and cleanup of celebrations. The management can even organize fun activities for guests, and offers a skeet shooting session on the morning of the wedding.

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Parking
Set Up
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Barn
Farm/Ranch

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Clean Up
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What event items are available?

Chairs
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

Message vendor

• Stephanie
    Stephanie R. Married on 06/26/2022

Beautiful Venue, Both Inside and Out

My fiancé and I picked Adaumont Farms as our wedding venue after we toured several other venues and nothing else compared. It is truly a beautiful space and I had such a good feeling about it from the second we entered. Lilly was also fantastic to work with! She was very receptive to emails and quick to reply with whatever we needed! I would definitely recommend Adaumont Farms to anyone hosting a special event or wedding!!!
    Photo Credits to Casey Hendrickson Photography
    Jessie Married on 05/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Could not have asked for a better venue and staff

The most beautiful venue by far! It is decorated beautifully with the most gorgeous views. There was plenty of space for the wedding party. I love that the guys had their own separate lodge. The staff was amazing and always eager to help. They helped from the time we got there to the time the last person left. I am so happy I chose Adaumont Farm for our special day.
  • Melanie
    Melanie F. Married on 03/28/2021

Perfection

This venue is amazing, truly a hidden gem. Here’s my story: I began planning my wedding (pre-covid) for January 10, 2021 to be located in Danville, VA (my hometown). We planned the wedding over a year but ended up postponing it twice due to Covid and the restrictions set by the VA Governor ( Feb 27 -> March 28.
    When the end of February 2021 arrived and the governor still didn’t allow more than 10 people to gather indoors in VA, my husband and I made the decision to move our wedding to NC, which is actually where we live. I knew of Adaumont Farm because it is literally 1 minute from our house (YES - ONE MINUTE) but I never inquired about it because the wedding was originally in my hometown in VA. Well since an indoor wedding for 3/28 in VA was no longer an option again, we didn’t want to postpone a third time. We knew about Adaumont and something told me to email the venue to ask about availability. I received an email back that night and our date of March 28, 21 was available! We actually toured the venue the very next day. So exactly ONE MONTH before the wedding we moved it to a different venue and a different state. You would imagine this to be stressful, right? Well not entirely. Becki was amazing to work with. I truly felt as though she cared about me and my wedding. I was able to use all of my decor I had and it fit perfectly in the venue.!! The decor that I couldn’t figure how what to do with, Becki and Lilly gave me ideas and suggestions and allowed me use basically anything they had available in the venue. Idk if this is what they normally do or if it was because they knew how stressed I was moving venues one month before the wedding, haha. They allowed me to come visit the venue on multiple occasions to do some measuring and etc to make sure what I had would fit and work well with what they had. It was truly a dream with how well everything worked out.
    Now let’s talk about the day of! Lilly and her team are amazing!! I had my ceremony indoors as well as my reception. They were able to figure out how to make them both work. I wanted my reception a surprise for people to see after the ceremony and cocktail hour. They put up drapes to keep it hidden during the ceremony and Lilly and her team then converted the entire space into the reception area during cocktail hour. They moved the tables and chairs to exactly where I had wanted. I had drawn up a layout of how I wanted everything arranged and Lilly made it happen! It was perfect!!

This venue is sophisticated and has the ability to be whatever the bride envisions for their wedding venue. It can be rustic or it can be industrial.. classy and romantic!! Being a covid bride wasn’t easy, a lot of tears were shed during the planning but when I made the decision to move the wedding to Adaumont, a feeling of peace came over me and the stress just melted away. Becki was so accommodating and really helped me to remember that everything truly does happen for a reason. Looking back, I remember sitting in a chair right outside the beautiful arch doorway looking into the reception area when the reception was about to start. I had tears of joy because of how beautiful and perfect everything was. A year of planning turned into exactly what I had envisioned. I feel as though my wedding was always meant to be at Adaumont.
  • illustration stars

Lilly
Lilly
Manager

K2Productions Weddings DJ K2Productions Weddings DJ Wedding DJs

Aduamont Farm is such a beautiful backdrop for a wedding. The entire property is stunning and we love working with them!

Above and Beyond Catering Above and Beyond Catering Wedding Caterers

Great location, beautiful venue! A pleasure to work with on all events.

Painted Plate Catering Painted Plate Catering Wedding Caterers

We absolutely love working at Adaumont! Becki and her staff are wonderful. Beautiful location for ceremony and/or reception.

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
4941 Finch Farm Road Trinity, NC, 27370
Location of (ADAUMONT FARM)

ADAUMONT FARM frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at ADAUMONT FARM?

ADAUMONT FARM includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Chairs
  • Clean Up
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

What are the most important characteristics of ADAUMONT FARM in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by ADAUMONT FARM for wedding events is known for:
  • Ballroom
  • Barn
  • Farm/Ranch

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at ADAUMONT FARM for wedding events?

ADAUMONT FARM offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does ADAUMONT FARM offer?

ADAUMONT FARM offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does ADAUMONT FARM offer for wedding events?

ADAUMONT FARM offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Clean Up
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Outside Vendors
  • Pet Friendly
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does ADAUMONT FARM have available for wedding events?

ADAUMONT FARM offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Chairs
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend ADAUMONT FARM and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

ADAUMONT FARM is recommended by 97% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.8 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.8 in quality of service, 4.8 in average response time, 4.8 in flexibility, 4.8 in professionalism and 4.8 in value.

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding

Wedding Venues