Adam Swift Photography

San Antonio, TX View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Adam Swift has specialized in photography for the past 25 years. His portfolio of work demonstrates his passion for capturing timeless images. Originally from England, he is based in San Antonio, Texas, and relishes the opportunity in capturing images that convey the raw emotion of your wedding day while allowing you to enjoy the occasion without interruption or interference. Every wedding is different, allowing to capture the nuances and details, creating your individual story through my vision.

I would love to learn more about your story, how did YOU meet? If you would like to learn more about my services, please don't hesitate to contact me. You will also find a large portfolio of work on my website www.adamswiftphotography.com
I look forward to hearing from you!

• Full day coverage
  • Second Photographer
  • Wedding albums
  • Custom tailored collections
  • Digital files
  • One event per day
  • Canvas or prints

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Albums
Canvas
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Hoagie M. Married on 11/01/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing photographer and guy to deal with

Adam Swift was a pleasure to deal with all the way from our first conversation on the phone requesting a quote, through follow up conversations before the wedding, the day of and following on from our wedding.
    All of our friends spoke very highly of the way Adam ushered them around for the best angles for shots and was courteous and unobtrusive and I can testify that the final product of over 1000 photos was nothing short of Epic. My wife and I were thrilled with the quality of work and the professional we were blessed to work with during our big day. Thanks again Adam Swift!

Adam Swift Photography's reply:

Thank you, Hoagie for taking the time to write a review. The pleasure was all mine. I had so much fun working with you and I'm grateful to you both for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day. Wishing you and Tatiana the very best!
    Madeline Married on 03/03/2019

Wedding Day Photographer

Adam is the BEST! He is quick to respond to emails and really wants to know what you are looking for. I loved that he stayed hidden and captured candid moments instead of making us pose. He is extremely professional, nice, and you can tell he is truly passionate about what he does. He was a joy to work with and I am so glad to have had him photograph my big day!

Adam Swift Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Madeline! It was my pleasure photographing your big day! Wishing you both good fortunes on your new journey together.
    Edith Married on 02/23/2019

Great photographer!

I can鈥檛 say enough great things about working with Adam! I consider myself very shy. Adam was able to help me come out of my shyness. We ended up with some great pictures that really captured the emotions and excitement of the wedding day. Adam made sure to familiarize himself with our venue before the day of the wedding. Adam was also very easy to get a hold of. He was quick to answer my questions and concerns. Highly recommend!

Adam Swift Photography's reply:

Thank you, Edith for taking the time to write a review. It was my pleasure not only photographing your wedding, but learning about the different traditions and cultures. Wishing you and your families the very best!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Philip Thomas Photography Philip Thomas Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked on and off with Adam Swift for ten years. He exemplifies the true creative and a wonderful trustworthy person. Check out his work and if you're a bride or groom who love photography, then check out Adam's work. You will be very pleased with the results as shoots from the heart in a very artistic manner.

Creative Photography by Linda Creative Photography by Linda Wedding Photographers

Adam is an amazing and talented photographer. We work together often and I can always count on his professionalism.

20303 Stone Oak Pkwy San Antonio, TX, 78258
Location of (Adam Swift Photography)

Adam Swift Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Adam Swift Photography include in the starting price?

Adam Swift Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Adam Swift Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Adam Swift Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Adam Swift Photography offer?

Adam Swift Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Adam Swift Photography offer?

Adam Swift Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Adam Swift Photography offer for wedding events?

Adam Swift Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Adam Swift Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Adam Swift Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding