184 Clinton Dr., Evington, VA 24550 Map · Phone number

About The Mullins Photo Co.

Together Adam & Sarah make a great team. They have shot around 100 weddings together since they began their business in 2009. Adam & Sarah have the creative eye to make every session special and the professional equipment to capture the true beauty of the scene. They are personally invested in every shoot and do their best to have fun along the way.

Adam is the brains and tech guru of Adam Mullins Photography. From the time he owned his first point and shoot camera he knew had been given something special. His eye for photography is what gave Adam Mullins Photography its name. Adam loves experimenting with light and trying new photography techniques. He loves reading techy blogs, snuggling with Sarah and chasing the kids around the house.

Sarah manages all of the behind the scenes work for Adam Mullins Photography. Most days she can be found answering emails, updating calendars, sending contracts, all while creating unique sessions and photographs. Sarah’s favorite things include, snuggling with Adam, Deitrich, Aubri and Jax. Eating and experimenting in the kitchen, reading and watching movies, and instagraming the whole thing.

Follow The Mullins Photo Co. on

wedding 278 51 701405
cassiejackson 729 51 701405
abijillianwedding 9 51 701405
The Mullins Photo Co.

44 Reviews for The Mullins Photo Co.

The Mullins Photo Co. 1
The Mullins Photo Co. 2
The Mullins Photo Co. 3
The Mullins Photo Co. 4
The Mullins Photo Co. 5

Lauren S · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Absolutely Incredible!!

Adam and Sarah were seriously the most incredible wedding photographers! Everything about our experience with them was absolutely perfect and I couldn't be happier with our photos. One of my favorite things about Adam and Sarah is the vibe they bring to everything. They're both so relaxed and fun - it feels like taking photos with your friends (but with better photos and more guidance for poses). On our wedding day they perfectly managed our timeline and got everything done efficiently without making us feel rushed or stressing us out at all. It was also so cool to have two amazing photographers - we got a ton of cool shots from different angles that we wouldn't have had time for with just one photographer.
    Most importantly, our photos are gorgeous and we have so many of them. The photos were one of the most important parts of the day to me and I couldn't be happier with the photos that we got from Adam and Sarah! It will definitely be the best vendor decision you make!

Sent on 11/12/2019

The Mullins Photo Co.'s reply:

Thank you SO, so much Lauren for having us be a part of your day and thank you so much for your sweet words!

Adam + Sarah

Erica · Married on 11/16/2019

AMAZING from the first email to the last

Adam and Sarah are awesome photographers and great people to be around! From the first email exchanges/phone calls, to the engagement shoot and the wedding day they were very professional, yet make you feel like old friends, and their photography is amazing. Sarah makes you feel so comfortable in every photo even if you feel awkward. Adam had so many fun photos that shows how talented he is including catching reflections in little puddles, standing in bushes for the perfect shot, or moving tree branches. Sarah jumped over a wall at one point to make sure my dress looked like it was blowing in the wind. You can tell they love what they do while they take photos and when you get your gallery back. I got my sneak peak from the wedding the next day! They are very responsive and listen to any concerns and wishes you may have. I would highly recommend them!

The Mullins Photo Co. 6
    The Mullins Photo Co. 7
    The Mullins Photo Co. 8
    The Mullins Photo Co. 9
    Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 10/05/2019

The best wedding decision I made was to hire The Mullins as my photographers!

Oh my gosh - where do I even start for my review on The Mullins Photo Co. (Adam and Sarah)?! Seriously, they are incredible photographers and equally as great people. I 1000% recommend these to to ANY AND EVERY COUPLE.

Before the wedding - Adam/Sarah were always so responsive and helpful, and we had a timeline meeting months before the wedding to get comfortable with the timeline, family photo groupings, etc. A lot of vendors won't even engage with you until a few weeks before the wedding (which makes things more stressful the month of your wedding) so it was HUGE to me that Sarah/Adam were willing to get on facetime/the phone/answer emails to help our planning for months! Especially for someone Type A like me!

Day of - Adam and Sarah arrived early, we hugged like we already knew each other, and they got right to work. My entire bridal party kept saying how "obsessed" they were with my photographers. What I loved about them is that they were efficient and professional yet still relaxed and calming for me. (They handled our massive family photos incredibly and efficiently!)

After the wedding - we got a sneak peek the day after the wedding which was seriously incredible and SO FUN. And we got our full gallery 2 weeks after, well before the contracted time frame. I was shocked at how many amazing pictures they were able to get all day/night, but particularly throughout the reception - we had a rather wild 200 person party and they captured memories that I barely remembered, so it was SO fun to live through the pictures!

Other note: a lot of photographers come with 2 shooters, but you're just hiring 1 shooter and they're bringing along an assistant. It was so amazing having both Adam and Sarah who worked flawlessly together, and you know you're getting TWO professional, experienced photographers.

Site note: they had never shot at my venue before, so the 1% in me asked myself if I should hire someone who had experience there, but it didn't matter AT ALL, so do NOT let that stop you. They stalked pictures online before, arrived early the day of, scoped out the venue, and already had the best places picked out due to the lighting at that time, and shot every location at my venue I could have imagined. I'm confident they can crush it at any venue no matter what.

I know this was a novel, but I couldn't help it. THANK YOU Sarah and Adam for making our day so special! We LOVE the pictures!

Sent on 10/22/2019

The Mullins Photo Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2900
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums