The Mullins Photo Co. Reviews

47 | Evington, VA

47 Reviews for The Mullins Photo Co.

Lauren S · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Absolutely Incredible!!

Adam and Sarah were seriously the most incredible wedding photographers! Everything about our experience with them was absolutely perfect and I couldn't be happier with our photos. One of my favorite things about Adam and Sarah is the vibe they bring to everything. They're both so relaxed and fun - it feels like taking photos with your friends (but with better photos and more guidance for poses). On our wedding day they perfectly managed our timeline and got everything done efficiently without making us feel rushed or stressing us out at all. It was also so cool to have two amazing photographers - we got a ton of cool shots from different angles that we wouldn't have had time for with just one photographer.
    Most importantly, our photos are gorgeous and we have so many of them. The photos were one of the most important parts of the day to me and I couldn't be happier with the photos that we got from Adam and Sarah! It will definitely be the best vendor decision you make!

Sent on 11/12/2019

The Mullins Photo Co.'s reply:

Thank you SO, so much Lauren for having us be a part of your day and thank you so much for your sweet words!

Adam + Sarah

Christina Ball · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Outstanding and very personalized

We had our first meeting and consultation with them yesterday. After meeting them, my fiancé and I feel in love. They made us feel like we knew them for years.

Sent on 01/06/2020

The Mullins Photo Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much Christina! We cannot wait for your engagement session and wedding!!!

Adam + Sarah
  • Christina

Christina Ball · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Outstanding!

I would absolutely recommend using the Mullins! They truly listen, are extremely helpful with ideas, and get to know their clients.
    I felt like I knew them for years after our first consultation.

Sent on 01/19/2020

Erica · Married on 11/16/2019

AMAZING from the first email to the last

Adam and Sarah are awesome photographers and great people to be around! From the first email exchanges/phone calls, to the engagement shoot and the wedding day they were very professional, yet make you feel like old friends, and their photography is amazing. Sarah makes you feel so comfortable in every photo even if you feel awkward. Adam had so many fun photos that shows how talented he is including catching reflections in little puddles, standing in bushes for the perfect shot, or moving tree branches. Sarah jumped over a wall at one point to make sure my dress looked like it was blowing in the wind. You can tell they love what they do while they take photos and when you get your gallery back. I got my sneak peak from the wedding the next day! They are very responsive and listen to any concerns and wishes you may have. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 10/05/2019

The best wedding decision I made was to hire The Mullins as my photographers!

Oh my gosh - where do I even start for my review on The Mullins Photo Co. (Adam and Sarah)?! Seriously, they are incredible photographers and equally as great people. I 1000% recommend these to to ANY AND EVERY COUPLE.

Before the wedding - Adam/Sarah were always so responsive and helpful, and we had a timeline meeting months before the wedding to get comfortable with the timeline, family photo groupings, etc. A lot of vendors won't even engage with you until a few weeks before the wedding (which makes things more stressful the month of your wedding) so it was HUGE to me that Sarah/Adam were willing to get on facetime/the phone/answer emails to help our planning for months! Especially for someone Type A like me!

Day of - Adam and Sarah arrived early, we hugged like we already knew each other, and they got right to work. My entire bridal party kept saying how "obsessed" they were with my photographers. What I loved about them is that they were efficient and professional yet still relaxed and calming for me. (They handled our massive family photos incredibly and efficiently!)

After the wedding - we got a sneak peek the day after the wedding which was seriously incredible and SO FUN. And we got our full gallery 2 weeks after, well before the contracted time frame. I was shocked at how many amazing pictures they were able to get all day/night, but particularly throughout the reception - we had a rather wild 200 person party and they captured memories that I barely remembered, so it was SO fun to live through the pictures!

Other note: a lot of photographers come with 2 shooters, but you're just hiring 1 shooter and they're bringing along an assistant. It was so amazing having both Adam and Sarah who worked flawlessly together, and you know you're getting TWO professional, experienced photographers.

Site note: they had never shot at my venue before, so the 1% in me asked myself if I should hire someone who had experience there, but it didn't matter AT ALL, so do NOT let that stop you. They stalked pictures online before, arrived early the day of, scoped out the venue, and already had the best places picked out due to the lighting at that time, and shot every location at my venue I could have imagined. I'm confident they can crush it at any venue no matter what.

I know this was a novel, but I couldn't help it. THANK YOU Sarah and Adam for making our day so special! We LOVE the pictures!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Samantha · Married on 09/14/2019

Felt like family

Sarah and Adam truly made us feel so comfortable on our wedding day, they felt like family. They always made sure we were happy and comfortable and that things were going to way we wanted. That alone was worth booking them, let alone the gorgeous photos!! We are so happy we booked with them!

Sent on 02/02/2020
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 05/25/2019

an absolute joy to work with these two

Hands down the sweetest couple ever and the best photographers as well! They captured all the 'have to's' but also so many tender family moments. There were so many wonderful surprises when we viewed all the pictures. Our daughter and son-in-law had already formed a great friendship by the time the wedding weekend arrived. They are just great people. Their enthusiasm and energy is contagious and we all felt so relaxed. Nothing felt staged and they were always able to keep us smiling. Our kids definitely picked the best when they contracted with Sarah and Adam.

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Eliasoph · Married on 05/10/2019

Amazing! 10/10

Words cannot express how truly special and amazing Adam and Sarah made my sister’s wedding day. They walked into the bridal suite right on time with MASSIVE smiles on their faces and fit right in with our rambunctious bridal party. They were organized, efficient and creative. They took absolutely stunning pictures throughout the day and night of the wedding. Then, to top it off, they had some pictures back to us THE NEXT MORNING! And, they delivered the entire photo gallery to us way before the final date the contract had stated.

All around, The Mullins are fantastic people and photographers. They truly added to the experience of the wedding and I would recommend them so whole-heartedly to anyone looking for photographers to photograph a special event.

WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2018

Surpassed All Expectations!

I can't even begin to put into words how ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL Adam and Sarah are! Throughout the entire planning process they were delightful, helpful, and responsive to every question that we had. They even drove to multiple locations on our wedding day to make things easier on us for detail photos! Truly, they made us feel so special and were just so kind and happy throughout our big day. As if that wasn't already enough, the photos were beyond anything we could have ever expected. They were absolutely stunning! If you choose Adam and Sarah, rest assured that they will make your wedding day even more fun and wonderful AND they will capture every perfect moment. We can't say thank you enough!

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel Backus · Married on 09/29/2018

The Best of The Best

A year later, I am still in awe of the amazing work of Adam and Sarah! They were the most amazing photographers to work with. From the very beginning, they were so kind. When my husband I first started looking for photographers, they did not pressure us into booking with them before doing all our research. After looking around, we decided they were the photographers for us. They were very reasonable, and their work was fantastic. Leading up to the wedding, they were so generous. They sent us a wedding gift box and a special handwritten note. On the wedding day, they made me feel like the most beautiful bride. They captured every moment of the day so perfectly, and I have been cherishing the pictures ever since I got them back.

Sent on 08/11/2019

Kristin · Married on 08/04/2018

Adam and Sarah are the absolute BEST. Right from the first meeting they were so fun, easy-going, and easy to talk to we knew they were going to be our photographers. They give great advice on how to schedule the day so that it runs smoothly but they are also totally flexible if you want to deviate from their recommendations. We got married right outside of DC and it was 100% worth the travel cost to have them come up for our wedding (plus it was still less expensive than a lot of the DC photographers that I didn't like as much). We just got our photos back (it only took 2 weeks!) and they look amazing! Adam and Sarah are great at picking perfect locations for the photos. It was important to me that the photographers capture the bright colors of the garden we got married in and more natural expressions (rather than having everything super posed) and Adam and Sarah did this beautifully. Their positive energy throughout the day made it so easy to have fun, stay relaxed, and smile :)

We also were waffling back and forth as to whether we wanted to have a videographer or not (we wanted to capture the ceremony, speeches, and a special first dance we choreographed but we didn't feel like we needed/wanted a highlight reel or to capture all aspects of the day on video) and Adam and Sarah were super helpful!!! They ended up doing the video too. They captured the important parts of our day from several standing cameras and then pieced them together into a single video at the end. No special editing/highlight reel/etc. but all of our important moments were there which was exactly what we wanted and it cost a fraction of what a standard, single, videographer would have charged.

In short we could not have been happier with Adam and Sarah as our photographers. We would recommend them over and over.

Sent on 08/25/2018

B · Married on 05/26/2018

Adam and Sarah Mullins are amazing. I had shopped around for great photographers and was amazed by their photo quality. Our wedding, bridal portrait, and engagement photos are unbelievably beautiful. Not only are the photos gorgeous but they are so much fun to work with! I would highly recommend them!100% best choice for our wedding.

Sent on 07/12/2018

Jeanna · Married on 03/24/2018

I was clueless on what I was even looking for out of a wedding photographer when I was recommended to check out Adam Mullins Photography, from my sister in law, who had used their associate wedding photography program for her wedding and her photos turned out lovely! They spent the time walking me through what the wedding photo process is, what services they offered and really helped me understand everything start to finish. Blown away, by how I was able to now understand the process and what I was looking for after talking to countless other photographers, we decided to use Adam and Sarah for engagement photos and wedding photos. From the moment we met them we fell in love with them! A husband and wife duo that makes you even more excited to get married! They are an incredible team and really use both of their talents to create a magical experience. Sarah is the sweetest, happiest human and alongside the incredibly talented Adam, whose vision for photos is unparalleled, they coach you through the most awkward moments of posing for romantic photos in front of others. They are truly masters at their craft and their photos are stunning and they are equally as magical at the experience they provide. They were available at any time to answer questions and put you at ease. The made everything EASY and MAGICAL. It is obvious they love their job and that pretty much sums it up, if you do what you love it will flow into what you do entirely!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Molly · Married on 11/11/2017

Adam and Sarah are seriously the dream team. They are lightening quick with responses, take AMAZING photographs are two of the nicest people you will ever meet. Adam schlepped up a mountain to take my bridal portraits and even flew his drone above to get the most amazing views of the mountains. And then the wedding day was freezing cold, but you never heard them utter a complaint (me on the other hand...). We received all the photos in 12 days- I can't believe how quickly they completed them, especially since they're shooting practically every day. I've been in several weddings and seen their pictures after the fact, and Adam and Sarah's are leaps and bounds better. Thank you so much for capturing the best day of my like!

Note that the price below included the bridal session and 4 hours of coverage up until the wedding reception.

Sent on 11/23/2017

Sarah · Married on 07/22/2017

Adam and Sarah Mullins are amazing photographers! They made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and made our photo shoots super fun! They are just great people to spend time with and we are so happy they were our wedding photographers! Our pictures were creative and turned out looking incredible! We would recommend Adam Mullins Photography to anyone wanting amazing pictures taken by a really fun and kind couple!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Brittany · Married on 07/15/2017

Adam and Sarah are without a doubt one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Not only is their work absolutely incredible, but they are some of the sweetest people you will ever meet. They are such a joy to be around, and taking pictures with them was always a blast. We are forever grateful for the moments that they memorialized for us, and definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding photographer! Wedding pictures are an investment, and Adam and Sarah are so worth putting your trust in!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Kelsey · Married on 06/17/2017

Adam and Sarah are a dream team! They are excellent photographers and they are so much fun to work with! They captured our wedding day perfectly. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Hailey · Married on 06/03/2017

Such a personable duo! Amazing quality photos that really capture your big day/event! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone! They really are the best!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Adam and Sarah are beyond the best! They are the perfect personalities and fantastic wedding photographers! My husband and I are wedding photographers ourselves, and we just knew that we could trust these two to photograph our wedding day! Best photographers ever!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Caitlin · Married on 04/15/2017

Adam and Sarah were our wedding photographers, and I got to say they captured each and every detail of our wedding! They were very professional, and made sure everything went smoothly. We got though family pictures fast, so we could enjoy part of the cocktail hour with everyone which was nice. They made taking pictures fun, and I have to say they are worth every penny! We are still getting complements on the pictures! I would book them again for any photo opportunity in the future!

Sent on 05/06/2017

Kourtney · Married on 11/05/2016

Adam and Sarah were simply perfect. From our engagement pictures to our wedding pictures, every experience with them was smooth, comfortable, and professional! We would (& will) choose them over & over again. The photos and experience were beyond expectation!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Ashton · Married on 10/16/2016

Adam and Sarah Mullins are two of the most genuine people in the world and their sole focus is capturing your wedding in the most unique and creative way possible. Not only are they so talented but they care about making your day special and getting every picture you want. They made everything so easy, and were two of the most prepared people when it came to our game plan for the day. I was so impressed with how organized they were and they always were so flexible with our schedules. They shot our engagement pictures and our wedding and the pictures were simply breathtaking. I have looked at them hundreds of times and can't find any I don't love. And I am a very picky person! But they captured our wedding so beautifully and these are pictures we will treasure forever. I cannot say enough good things about this wonderful couple. You will absolutely not regret hiring them! They are simply the best.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Laura · Married on 10/09/2016

Let me first get straight to the point and tell you to book Adam and Sarah now for your wedding!! You will absolutely love your photos!! There are so many things we loved about working with Adam and Sarah for our wedding and engagement photos. As soon as I chatted with Sarah, I knew I was making the right choice for our photographers. We wanted to have our dog in both our engagement and wedding pictures and Adam and Sarah were super welcoming and helpful with including him in our pictures! Adam and Sarah are also some of the sweetest and easy to work with people ever! They have a special touch for making you feel relaxed and comfortable during the photos so that your personality can really show through. They are super professional, are always available to answer all of your random wedding day/photography questions (and questions from parents too!), and are super fun to be around. As for our final pictures, they are truly amazing!! I have had countless people tell me how beautiful the pictures are and how they were really able to capture our personalities and the overall feeling of our wedding day. I cannot say enough good things about Adam and Sarah and how great their photography is! Thank you for our wonderful wedding and engagement pictures :)

Sent on 11/19/2016

Sydney · Married on 10/01/2016

I cannot say enough good things about this husband and wife duo! Seriously, everyone needs these two as their wedding photographers! From the moment that I met Adam and Sarah, I knew exactly who I wanted to photograph our wedding. Each time that Adam and Sarah photographed us, it was like hanging out with friends. They are SO sweet, fun and energetic! They make you feel so comfortable behind the camera and their laughs are contagious! They pay so much attention to detail, in every photo that they take. They captured everything that we wanted and so much more on our wedding day, all while keeping us stress free! I can not recommend this husband and wife duo enough!! We are so thankful to have such AMAZING wedding photographers and will forever cherish our photos!

Sent on 10/20/2016

nate · Married on 09/24/2016

The only thing I know to say about these guys and their work is simply amazing! They're so easy to work with and super sweet people!

Sent on 10/20/2016