54-267 Kaipapau Loop, Hauula, HI 96717 Map · Phone number

About Adam A. Palmer Photography

Hi-- I strive to create timeless wedding photos. I shoot weddings and family pictures on all the Hawaiian islands.

I've been living on the island for 35 years-- shooting weddings and family pictures for 20. I can give advice about all the great locations and I know most of the vendors on the island. I'd love to help you plan your event.

I try to avoid all the wedding photo trends that come and go over the years so that you can look back on your photos 40 years from now and love them even more than you did when they were taken. I'm good with people and can handle large and small weddings. I can shoot candid or pose you. Just let me know how you like it and I'll cater to you.

I'm reliable and fun. Google Adam Palmer and read all my reviews. Call or text me at 808-554-7721 and let's talk.

Aloha-- Adam

img369
IMG5258

13 Reviews for Adam A. Palmer Photography

Racquel · Married on 10/25/2017

Adam was very easy going and professional. We had a destination wedding in Honolulu, Hawaii (we live in Alaska), so meeting vendors was out of the question but Adam replied quickly to emails, calls, or texts. It was like having a family friend take our photos rather than someone that we just met. Adam was there for three hours and within two weeks after the wedding, he had the photo proofs ready. They were great photos and love the moments that he captured! We would definitely recommend Adam to our friends and family.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Chyna · Married on 10/01/2016

We found Adam though our rental house's website, since he has shot other weddings at the same location. We are so happy with his work! Adam was great! We did an engagement shoot a few days before the wedding, and it was a lot of fun. On the day of the wedding he was amazing! He really knows how to capture the natural lighting and sunsets. We never once felt uncomfortable around him, and by the end of the night he was like any of our other guests! He is very easy going and laid back, and knows about a lot of great spots on the island for photography. Our photos were available online just a week after the wedding! If we ever need professional photography when we are back on the island we will definitely use him!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Sophie · Married on 08/06/2016

Adam was an amazing photographer and so easy to work with! From the beginning he was very easy to work with and helped us coordinate all the details we needed before the day of. We did a sunrise wedding, and he was there at 5:30 taking pictures before we even arrived! He worked with us picking poses and locations for our photography, and took thousands of photos for us over the few hours we worked together. He even got in the water with us so we could take underwater photos. I could not think of any way the experience could have been better! I completely recommend Adam!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Award

Adam A. Palmer Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1500
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• 54-267 Kaipapau Loop Hauula, 96717 See on map
    Location of (Adam A. Palmer Photography)

Adam A. Palmer Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Adam A. Palmer Photography include in the starting price?

Adam A. Palmer Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• High-Res Images

What photography services does Adam A. Palmer Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Adam A. Palmer Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Multi. Locations

What photography styles does Adam A. Palmer Photography offer?

Adam A. Palmer Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Adam A. Palmer Photography offer?

Adam A. Palmer Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Adam A. Palmer Photography offer for wedding events?

Adam A. Palmer Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Adam A. Palmer Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Adam A. Palmer Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.