33327 Santiago Rd., Acton, CA 93510 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About acton creative flowers

Acton Creative Flowers is located 20 minutes east of Santa Clarita. We love the Bohemian Bride, lush greens, flower crowns, garlands, eucalypts, succulents, & organic's, to create a natural setting. We love to travel to new & exciting locations. Give us a jingle and tell us about your Wedding, we would love to creative your setting and make it amazing!!

Follow acton creative flowers on

05558s5a0705

acton creative flowers 7
  • Dillan

Dillan Teague · Married on 06/22/2019

A floral dream!

Linda is amazing! I went into florals with a pretty open mind, since I knew the “feel” I was going for matched Linda’s aesthetic (organic, bohemian, natural…) but other than my color palette, I wasn’t super familiar with different flower varieties or what would be in season. I went to Linda and shared what I knew I DID like, and along with her suggestions, she showed up to our wedding to set up and completely blew me away! She nailed every request I had (even my confusing, vague ideas!) and what she created was exactly what I had envisioned, but better. I would absolutely recommend Linda in a heartbeat… and could literally not be happier with what she created for us for our wedding. Thank you Linda!!

Sent on 07/11/2019
    acton creative flowers 12
  • Celeste

Celeste · Married on 06/01/2019

linda is amazing!

so pleasant and easy to work with! did exactly what we wanted and brought it to life. such an amazing florist!

Sent on 06/09/2019
    acton creative flowers 13
    acton creative flowers 14

Nicole Bouvet · Married on 10/13/2018

Exactly what I wanted!

Linda and her staff at Acton Creative Flowers are the BEST! I was referred by a few friends who had used her for their weddings and I am so happy I went with her. After consulting with a few florists for my wedding, it was clear that her prices were extremely competitive and affordable. I had some unrealistic expectations about what I could afford, but she made it happen within my budget! She put together samples of centerpieces for me to see and was super flexible when I wanted to make changes. The day of my wedding, I was blown away with what she did. It was exactly what I had pictured. And bonus....she's just so fun to work with!!

Sent on 01/19/2019
    acton creative flowers 22
    acton creative flowers 23
    acton creative flowers 24

acton creative flowers FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

Real Weddings

• R & R Creative Photography
    R & R Creative Photography Wedding Photographers

We have worked with Linda & Laurie for many years. They are very talented and are very easy and fun to work with. All our couples have always been extremely happy with their work. I would highly recommend them.

• Velvet Alley Events
    Velvet Alley Events Wedding Planners

Acton Country Flowers is the perfect choice for wedding flowers. We love working with them. All aspects of the event were as smooth and professional as could possibly be. Not only did they create a beautiful event but they did so with calmness, poise and class. we highly recommend them for any event!

• William Innes Photography
    William Innes Photography Wedding Photographers

Acton Creative flowers makes my job easy by providing beautiful flowers and arrangements!

• 33327 Santiago Rd. Acton, 93510 See on map