39 Reviews for acton creative flowers

Clean Up (2)
Event Design (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)
39 acton creative flowers Reviews

Linda was wonderful to work with. She made the overwhelming process of choosing our flowers so easy. We were very happy with how everything turned out. Even though her shop is a little far out, it was well worth the drive. Her prices were very reasonable for the beautiful and elegant flowers she provided.

Profile Picture Michalyn, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Linda and Acton Creative Flowers did an amazing job for my day time September wedding. I had a vision and she completed it exactly, not to mention keeping well within my budget! Linda was great to work with, professional and on top of everything. The bouquets, center pieces, and accent flowers turned out better than I could imagine and really transformed our ceremony and reception site into exactly the look I was going for. I would recommend Linda and her team over and over again!

Profile Picture Tami, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
4.7

As many women know, wedding flowers and arrangements are not cheap; nor do you want them to be. I searched and consulted with various florists but just couldn’t find the right fit. It wasn’t until my coordinator suggested Linda in Acton, CA (which is located near my home) that the question of florals was solved. Linda was initially booked with other weddings during our wedding weekend but after I had let her know what we were in need of, she said she was able to make it happen for us!

Linda easily grasped my Mom and I’s floral vision. She worked with me and made magic happen on a reasonable budget. Even two weeks out, when our headcount increased the number of table arrangements, she gave me a deal and even threw in some additional florals to heighten the overall look of our venue. On wedding day, I saw her team in action and gushed with her over my bridal bouquet. It was super sweet that we caught one another’s eye as I walked down the aisle!

Photos
Profile Picture Ashlee, 9/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Linda and her team are incredible at what they do! We could not have been happier with our flowers for our wedding. They were absolutely amazing. I recommend her without hesitation to every bride to be I know. Truly amazing! Thank you Linda so much for everything! xo

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/30/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Linda is extremely talented at what she does and an absolute dream to work with. I went through a list of recommended florists from my venue and none had the versatility and talent that Linda had. She really does it all and makes it a priority to understand your personal style and vision and bring it to life. I had a somewhat complicated vision for our centerpiece with 3 large tiered glass hurricanes and tapered candles surrounded by flowers and she did a beautiful job. She also works within your budget and will add extras because she believes it will enhance the overall aesthetics of your wedding without bumping up the price!

The day of the wedding everything from the centerpieces, to the arch, to the sweetheart table was absolute perfection and was so crucial in creating the magical, romantic vibe we envisioned for our special day. Thank you Linda!

Profile Picture Briana, 9/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

Beautiful flowers. Worth the drive.

Profile Picture Kathy, 6/5/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

For gorgeous, unique arrangements and displays, look no further.

Linda and her team with Acton Creative Flowers were awesome. My wife and I hired them to help us have a very bright and festive wedding at Calamigos Ranch this past April. We were blown away by their delivery.

From the jump, my wife had a ton of ideas about flowers - from what she wanted to see in her bouquet, to some display projects (such as a canopy / chupa above our heads at the ceremony and flower swing displays at the reception) that would require a collaborative effort between us and Linda's team. My wife sent along an extensive Pinterest board of ideas and Linda was energetic and incredibly enthusiastic about the ideas. We felt that she was very in tune with what we were asking for, and for a reasonable price.

We had some breathtaking wildflower-inspired arrangements the stand outs of which, included Peonies, Ranunculus, Anemones, Kumquats and Succulants. Linda took great care to fulfill our favorite flower requests, while making sure they all came together elegantly. On the day, Linda brought a great team that was able to help execute the complicated hanging arrangements, which turned out beautifully. She was also able to beautifully incorporate a bracelet of my wife's late great-aunt to include in her bouquet, which meant a lot.

Linda is also a doll and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Acton Creative Flowers for anyone in need!

Best, Alex & Danielle

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Linda and her team did our wedding at the LA River Center and Gardens on 3/12/16. She took my vision and completely brought it to life. She made great recommendations for the aisle (we had cherry blossoms lining the aisle and at the end of the aisle to flank my husband and me). My bouquet was EXACTLY what I wanted, as were the bridesmaid bouquets. The centerpieces were GORGEOUS!!! She is such a joy to work with, the consummate professional, responds quickly to emails, reasonably priced as far as wedding flowers go, and goes above and beyond to make sure you get exactly what you want. I'd work with no one else for my floral needs. You won't regret working with Linda. If you look at her pictures from 3/12/16, that's our wedding and it was a DREAM! Two of my cousins have used her in the past, one is using her for her wedding in April, and Linda treats everyone like family. Everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers were and how they'd seen nothing like it. Linda, if you're reading this, thank you for helping to create the beautiful and ethereal memories we have of our wedding day. We love you! BOOK HER ASAP!

Profile Picture Tracee, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

Linda is such a gem to work with! My husband and I got married on November 21, 2015 at Westlake Village Inn. When I first booked Linda I had an idea of what I wanted my flowers and everything to look like but then a few months before the wedding I had a bridesmaid dress disaster so I had to change some of the colors and the look I was going for. She met with me again and we planned everything out. She was so patient with me and really captured the vision I had for the flowers, the vases, the table garland, etc. The day of the wedding I was so happy with how beautiful it all came together. She even went beyond for me and went searching for this specific style I wanted for the vases and found them! Everything looked so elegant and I couldn't believe how many people loved the bouquets, the centerpieces, the flowergirl head crown, the boutonnieres, the table garland, & the flowers for the ceremony. My flowers lasted all day long, none of them wilted or anything. We did a first look so when it came down for me to walk down the aisle she came in and made sure everyone's bouquets looked absolutely perfect. She also did my sister's wedding and my brother-in-law's sisters wedding, all of us had a very different look and all of our flowers looked absolutely stunning! I couldn't recommend her enough!!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 11/21/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Linda was absolutely awesome, and very personable! I know nothing about flowers, and I gave her my color scheme and she put together an amazing assortment of different flowers. They turned out exactly how I wanted them. I had to email her a few different times to have her add things to the list, and she was always up for the challenge. Nothing was too much for her. Her pricing is very reasonable. On the day of the wedding all the bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages were there. The center pieces were set up, and I didn't have to think about a single thing! She made everything easy, and I always felt comfortable talking to her. She has done multiple weddings that I know of and I've heard nothing but great things. I highly recommend her for your wedding or any event!

Profile Picture McKenna, 9/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Linda is amazing! Our flowers, ceremony decor, and reception decor were so gorgeous. We had a few meetings to review details before the wedding, and she was always available by email or phone. When we showed up to the venue on the day, everything was perfect. The bouquets and boutonnieres were laid out, the ceremony aisle and arch were better than we imagined, and they checked to make sure everything was okay before heading out. We chose to repurpose some of the decor in the ceremony for the reception, and Linda and her sister seamlessly made that transition. I have no idea how or when, they were so fast! I would highly recommend Acton Flowers for your wedding. Thank you so much, Linda!

Profile Picture Jocelyn, 7/25/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Acton Country Flowers was an amazing vendor! Linda was so helpful and accommodating. She was able to take a bunch of photos I collection and create something that was exactly what I had envisioned. Our ceremony and reception were held at the same location and she stayed though out the ceremony to re-purpose the flowers for the reception which was a huge money saver. Linda and her team were great!! I couldn’t be happier!

Profile Picture Gillian, 6/20/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Extremely happy with this service!

Profile Picture Anne Marie, 6/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Please please use Acton Flowers if you're in the market for a florist! They were absolutely the best most fantastic vendor I worked with and provided me with the most amazing flowers for my wedding!! I walked away from our consultation with excitement and extremely relieved feeling as though my whole wedding had just been decorated. I highly highly recommend them! Exceptional price and service

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

They go above and beyond to please the client!

Profile Picture User3834676, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Acton Creative Flowers is by far the best florist! We met with a few other florists, who would not give us what Linda and Laurie gave us. They worked with our budget, and gave us more than we could have hoped for! I wanted to get initials for my bridesmaids' bouquets, and could not find them, Linda and Laurie heard this, and surprised me with the initials! Who does that?! Only someone who truly cares! They absolutely LOVE what they do, and it shows in every flower arrangement they create! They gave us 25 beautiful and lush centerpieces, flowers for the cocktail tables, a beautifully decorated arch and chandelier for the ceremony, a design of petals for the aisle, wonderful bouquets and boutonnieres and a beautiful arrangement for our sweetheart and cake tables. The colors of all the flowers just popped! I absolutely loved everything and would not have changed one thing.

Once you meet with Acton Creative Flowers, you will know, this is the team that you want! They will not let you down!

Profile Picture Angela, 11/15/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I worked closely with Linda to bring to life the ideas I had for my wedding. She was patient and listened to exactly what I wanted while refining my ideas to make them better. The flowers were so beautiful and exactly what I had envisioned. Every time I see my bouquet in photos, my heart flutters. The flowers and decorations that Linda did made my reception.

Profile Picture Amber, 8/23/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was amazed with the package Linda was able to put together for me on my tight floral budget. The bouquet, centerpieces, and boutonnieres were absolutely gorgeous. And Linda was such an easy going, reassuring vendor to work with - I'd use them again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture User3592995, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We were very impressed with Acton Creative Flowers! We were surprised they didn't try to change our budget at all, just had the attitude that they could get us everything we wanted within our budget. And they didn't disappoint! We got everything and more and it looked fabulous! Thank you!

Profile Picture Steve, 4/4/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I used Acton Creative Flowers for my wedding on March 22, 2014. I had a very minimal vision for how I wanted my flowers to look when I went in to meet with Linda; all I had was a picture from Pintrest of the bouquet I wanted. That was enough for Linda to take and run with. She is one of easiest people to work with, and quite possibly one of the most creative people I've ever met. She is full of energy and great ideas. My biggest concern was my bouquet, and Linda more than delivered. I was blown away!! It was EXACTLY what I wanted!! The centerpieces and flowers for my wedding and reception were so bright and so beautiful that I just wanted to keep staring at them all night. She blew any expectation I had right out of the water. Linda is really easy going, super easy to work with, hysterical funny, and incredibly affordable. I referred a friend to her and Linda did an amazing job at her wedding as well. She has done 4 weddings, including mine, that I have attended and each time I am amazed by her creativity, and vision. She is truly a master of her craft!!

Profile Picture Valerie, 3/22/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

This is the third wedding in our family that we have used Linda and Laurie for. I can't say enough about the beauty of the flowers they create. They are very easy to work with, are good listeners in regards to what your desires are and the outcome is beautiful.

Profile Picture User3913635, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

They made our wedding look beautiful. Everything was perfect.

Profile Picture Nick, 11/16/13, 2 Reviews
3.3

Linda was recommended to me by a couple of my friends who got married the past couple of years. We met once since our schedules were both pretty busy. My actual bouquet was great except for the fact that it wasn't cascading like I had pictured all my life. I talked to Linda in several emails about the style I wanted and the fact that it had to be cascading--she said it would be no problem. We had a very limited budget but Linda said she could make it work. I had 13 bridesmaids bouquets, but they weren't as full as I thought they were going to be. Each bouquet had three roses and a few babies breathe -- definitely not the way I thought it was going to be either. I was pretty bummed when one of her ladies came to deliver the bouquet.

Although my bouquet was still absolutely beautiful, the little details made a big impression on me. Even now, two months after the wedding (doing this review) I can look back and definitely remember which things were great and what not. I would still recommend using Linda, but make sure you see your sample bouquets. I actually didn't see the sample of what it was going to look like, that was my mistake. However, I trusted when she said full, they would be full bouquets.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture jenny, 10/6/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Linda and Laurie are amazing!! They are so talented and have such great personalities! The flowers they did for our wedding were sooooooo beautiful!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/21/13, 6 Reviews
4.2

I loved my flowers! The centerpieces and altar were breathtaking. The only reason I didn't give them five stars across the board was because a couple things were different the day of my wedding than we had discussed. The boutonnières were berries and sticks instead of roses...I guess I didn't think I had to specify that, since usually they consist of some sort of flower. They were rustic and cute, but not the style I was going for. I also delivered skeleton keys to them to put on each of the bridesmaids bouquets including mine, and when we got them, none of them had keys except for mine. They fixed them, but it did make the start of my day a little stressful. But in the end, everything turned out beautifully. They were flexible with my budget, and very personable and fun to work with.

Profile Picture Annet, 7/27/13, 7 Reviews