acton creative flowers Reviews

44 | Acton, CA

44 Reviews for acton creative flowers

44 acton creative flowers Reviews

kim · Married on 09/29/2018

this is our second time using Acton creative flowers & once again Linda & her team did an amazing job!!!!
    Flowers were beautiful !!

Jennifer · Married on 06/16/2018

Linda is amazing! We highly recommend her and her beautiful arrangements! She was easy to work with, so much fun, and made sure that we were happy with what she did. She made every effort to make sure we had exactly what we wanted, while gently suggesting things (unlike other florists we encountered who just told us our vision wouldn’t work)! As soon as I get pictures back, I will share them

acton creative flowers 1
    acton creative flowers 2

Alannah · Married on 04/14/2018

Lindsay did a beautiful job on my flowers and setting up my decorations. They were perfectly whimsical and beachy. I gave Linda and Lindsay an gist of what I wanted with a color scheme and feel and they ran wild with it. My ceremony and reception were so beautifully set up and they were a huge help!

samantha · Married on 03/30/2018

Linda is an amazing person! She made my vision come true and went above and beyond! So many beautiful flowers and they way she blends them all together is spot on. If i could go higher then 5/5 i would . She is an amazing florist

acton creative flowers 3
    acton creative flowers 4
    acton creative flowers 5

Hayley · Married on 03/24/2018

I cannot say enough good things about our amazing experience with Linda. Our flowers for our wedding on 3.24.18 were absolutely breathtaking and exactly what I wanted. Linda is an artist. Not to mention, she's super friendly, helpful, responsive and knowledgeable. When I walked into the reception room and saw our centerpieces, I almost cried because they were just perfect. Endless thanks to you, Linda, for making our big day extra special!

Michalyn · Married on 11/11/2017

Linda was wonderful to work with. She made the overwhelming process of choosing our flowers so easy. We were very happy with how everything turned out. Even though her shop is a little far out, it was well worth the drive. Her prices were very reasonable for the beautiful and elegant flowers she provided.

Tami · Married on 09/23/2017

Linda and Acton Creative Flowers did an amazing job for my day time September wedding. I had a vision and she completed it exactly, not to mention keeping well within my budget! Linda was great to work with, professional and on top of everything. The bouquets, center pieces, and accent flowers turned out better than I could imagine and really transformed our ceremony and reception site into exactly the look I was going for. I would recommend Linda and her team over and over again!

Jessica · Married on 12/30/2016

Linda and her team are incredible at what they do! We could not have been happier with our flowers for our wedding. They were absolutely amazing. I recommend her without hesitation to every bride to be I know. Truly amazing! Thank you Linda so much for everything! xo

Briana · Married on 09/10/2016

Linda is extremely talented at what she does and an absolute dream to work with. I went through a list of recommended florists from my venue and none had the versatility and talent that Linda had. She really does it all and makes it a priority to understand your personal style and vision and bring it to life. I had a somewhat complicated vision for our centerpiece with 3 large tiered glass hurricanes and tapered candles surrounded by flowers and she did a beautiful job. She also works within your budget and will add extras because she believes it will enhance the overall aesthetics of your wedding without bumping up the price!

The day of the wedding everything from the centerpieces, to the arch, to the sweetheart table was absolute perfection and was so crucial in creating the magical, romantic vibe we envisioned for our special day. Thank you Linda!

Kathy · Married on 06/05/2016

Beautiful flowers. Worth the drive.

Danielle · Married on 04/17/2016

For gorgeous, unique arrangements and displays, look no further.

Linda and her team with Acton Creative Flowers were awesome. My wife and I hired them to help us have a very bright and festive wedding at Calamigos Ranch this past April. We were blown away by their delivery.

From the jump, my wife had a ton of ideas about flowers - from what she wanted to see in her bouquet, to some display projects (such as a canopy / chupa above our heads at the ceremony and flower swing displays at the reception) that would require a collaborative effort between us and Linda's team. My wife sent along an extensive Pinterest board of ideas and Linda was energetic and incredibly enthusiastic about the ideas. We felt that she was very in tune with what we were asking for, and for a reasonable price.

We had some breathtaking wildflower-inspired arrangements the stand outs of which, included Peonies, Ranunculus, Anemones, Kumquats and Succulants. Linda took great care to fulfill our favorite flower requests, while making sure they all came together elegantly. On the day, Linda brought a great team that was able to help execute the complicated hanging arrangements, which turned out beautifully. She was also able to beautifully incorporate a bracelet of my wife's late great-aunt to include in her bouquet, which meant a lot.

Linda is also a doll and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Acton Creative Flowers for anyone in need!

Best, Alex & Danielle

Tracee · Married on 03/12/2016

Linda and her team did our wedding at the LA River Center and Gardens on 3/12/16. She took my vision and completely brought it to life. She made great recommendations for the aisle (we had cherry blossoms lining the aisle and at the end of the aisle to flank my husband and me). My bouquet was EXACTLY what I wanted, as were the bridesmaid bouquets. The centerpieces were GORGEOUS!!! She is such a joy to work with, the consummate professional, responds quickly to emails, reasonably priced as far as wedding flowers go, and goes above and beyond to make sure you get exactly what you want. I'd work with no one else for my floral needs. You won't regret working with Linda. If you look at her pictures from 3/12/16, that's our wedding and it was a DREAM! Two of my cousins have used her in the past, one is using her for her wedding in April, and Linda treats everyone like family. Everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers were and how they'd seen nothing like it. Linda, if you're reading this, thank you for helping to create the beautiful and ethereal memories we have of our wedding day. We love you! BOOK HER ASAP!

Jamie · Married on 11/21/2015

Linda is such a gem to work with! My husband and I got married on November 21, 2015 at Westlake Village Inn. When I first booked Linda I had an idea of what I wanted my flowers and everything to look like but then a few months before the wedding I had a bridesmaid dress disaster so I had to change some of the colors and the look I was going for. She met with me again and we planned everything out. She was so patient with me and really captured the vision I had for the flowers, the vases, the table garland, etc. The day of the wedding I was so happy with how beautiful it all came together. She even went beyond for me and went searching for this specific style I wanted for the vases and found them! Everything looked so elegant and I couldn't believe how many people loved the bouquets, the centerpieces, the flowergirl head crown, the boutonnieres, the table garland, & the flowers for the ceremony. My flowers lasted all day long, none of them wilted or anything. We did a first look so when it came down for me to walk down the aisle she came in and made sure everyone's bouquets looked absolutely perfect. She also did my sister's wedding and my brother-in-law's sisters wedding, all of us had a very different look and all of our flowers looked absolutely stunning! I couldn't recommend her enough!!!

McKenna · Married on 09/25/2015

Linda was absolutely awesome, and very personable! I know nothing about flowers, and I gave her my color scheme and she put together an amazing assortment of different flowers. They turned out exactly how I wanted them. I had to email her a few different times to have her add things to the list, and she was always up for the challenge. Nothing was too much for her. Her pricing is very reasonable. On the day of the wedding all the bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages were there. The center pieces were set up, and I didn't have to think about a single thing! She made everything easy, and I always felt comfortable talking to her. She has done multiple weddings that I know of and I've heard nothing but great things. I highly recommend her for your wedding or any event!

Jocelyn · Married on 07/25/2015

Linda is amazing! Our flowers, ceremony decor, and reception decor were so gorgeous. We had a few meetings to review details before the wedding, and she was always available by email or phone. When we showed up to the venue on the day, everything was perfect. The bouquets and boutonnieres were laid out, the ceremony aisle and arch were better than we imagined, and they checked to make sure everything was okay before heading out. We chose to repurpose some of the decor in the ceremony for the reception, and Linda and her sister seamlessly made that transition. I have no idea how or when, they were so fast! I would highly recommend Acton Flowers for your wedding. Thank you so much, Linda!

Acton Country Flowers was an amazing vendor! Linda was so helpful and accommodating. She was able to take a bunch of photos I collection and create something that was exactly what I had envisioned. Our ceremony and reception were held at the same location and she stayed though out the ceremony to re-purpose the flowers for the reception which was a huge money saver. Linda and her team were great!! I couldn’t be happier!

Anne Marie · Married on 06/18/2015

Extremely happy with this service!

Danielle · Married on 06/06/2015

Please please use Acton Flowers if you're in the market for a florist! They were absolutely the best most fantastic vendor I worked with and provided me with the most amazing flowers for my wedding!! I walked away from our consultation with excitement and extremely relieved feeling as though my whole wedding had just been decorated. I highly highly recommend them! Exceptional price and service

They go above and beyond to please the client!

Acton Creative Flowers is by far the best florist! We met with a few other florists, who would not give us what Linda and Laurie gave us. They worked with our budget, and gave us more than we could have hoped for! I wanted to get initials for my bridesmaids' bouquets, and could not find them, Linda and Laurie heard this, and surprised me with the initials! Who does that?! Only someone who truly cares! They absolutely LOVE what they do, and it shows in every flower arrangement they create! They gave us 25 beautiful and lush centerpieces, flowers for the cocktail tables, a beautifully decorated arch and chandelier for the ceremony, a design of petals for the aisle, wonderful bouquets and boutonnieres and a beautiful arrangement for our sweetheart and cake tables. The colors of all the flowers just popped! I absolutely loved everything and would not have changed one thing.

Once you meet with Acton Creative Flowers, you will know, this is the team that you want! They will not let you down!

Amber · Married on 08/23/2014

I worked closely with Linda to bring to life the ideas I had for my wedding. She was patient and listened to exactly what I wanted while refining my ideas to make them better. The flowers were so beautiful and exactly what I had envisioned. Every time I see my bouquet in photos, my heart flutters. The flowers and decorations that Linda did made my reception.

I was amazed with the package Linda was able to put together for me on my tight floral budget. The bouquet, centerpieces, and boutonnieres were absolutely gorgeous. And Linda was such an easy going, reassuring vendor to work with - I'd use them again in a heartbeat!

Steve · Married on 04/04/2014

We were very impressed with Acton Creative Flowers! We were surprised they didn't try to change our budget at all, just had the attitude that they could get us everything we wanted within our budget. And they didn't disappoint! We got everything and more and it looked fabulous! Thank you!

Valerie · Married on 03/22/2014

I used Acton Creative Flowers for my wedding on March 22, 2014. I had a very minimal vision for how I wanted my flowers to look when I went in to meet with Linda; all I had was a picture from Pintrest of the bouquet I wanted. That was enough for Linda to take and run with. She is one of easiest people to work with, and quite possibly one of the most creative people I've ever met. She is full of energy and great ideas. My biggest concern was my bouquet, and Linda more than delivered. I was blown away!! It was EXACTLY what I wanted!! The centerpieces and flowers for my wedding and reception were so bright and so beautiful that I just wanted to keep staring at them all night. She blew any expectation I had right out of the water. Linda is really easy going, super easy to work with, hysterical funny, and incredibly affordable. I referred a friend to her and Linda did an amazing job at her wedding as well. She has done 4 weddings, including mine, that I have attended and each time I am amazed by her creativity, and vision. She is truly a master of her craft!!

This is the third wedding in our family that we have used Linda and Laurie for. I can't say enough about the beauty of the flowers they create. They are very easy to work with, are good listeners in regards to what your desires are and the outcome is beautiful.