Youngstown, OH 44514 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,300
  • Photos & Videos 31

About Acclaim Wedding & Event Films

Acclaim Wedding & Event Films offers unique styles and complete coverage for your wedding day films. With over two decades of truly happy clients, Acclaim has the experience and reputation needed to faithfully capture your big day. Over the years, by staying in close contact with our couples, we've learned what you and your family are hoping for in a memorable wedding film. Not just the beautiful cinematic scenes, but a lot of emotional and personal moments. After all, the wedding DVD is the only momento left that absolutely allows you to relive your celebration just as it occurred. All of our packages are filmed in 1080p HD with multiple professional cameras. You always receive both a generous highlight style film along with a full length, perfectly edited, multi camera production of the entire day. Full coverage packages start at just $1,700. We would love to be part of your big day!

Follow Acclaim Wedding & Event Films on

• Videos 5

21 Reviews for Acclaim Wedding & Event Films

• Randall

Randall Benner · Married on 05/10/2019

Mike should be your videographer, stop looking!

On May 10th of 2019 I was blessed to marry my best friend and greatest love. Since I wanted everything to be perfect, I did a very exhaustive search for videographers, and I am so fortunate to have Mike from Acclaim Wedding be our videographer. Out of all our vendors we used that day, Mike was the only one that provided a service without a hitch whatsoever. He is personable, professional, friendly, helpful, and most importantly, he remained focused on the most important aspects of our wedding. Although he has extensive footage of the wedding, we rarely actually saw him, he moves like a ninja! We could not have wished for a better videographer. THANK YOU MIKE AND ACCLAIM WEDDING!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/24/2016

Mike at Acclaim is so amazing to work with & full of awesome new ideas to add to his wedding videos. I felt completely comfortable in front of the camera all day, you hardly knew he was even there! My husband and I can't wait to see the final video! :)

Sent on 10/05/2016

Acclaim was one of the best decisions I made during my wedding planning. I kept going back and forth of whether I should even have a videographer or not! However, once I talked to Mike and seeing how much I loved his work and how easy he was to get ahold of and to talk to, I knew that it was a good move, and I couldn't be happier with it!
    Mike was there for every part of the day and captured more than I ever expected. Him and his team never got in the way and blended into the day seamlessly which made it all the more comforting!
    I will have the videos to relive the day whenever I want because I know that it will be able to remind me of every second and every emotion from the day!
    Absolutely amazing!!! I will never be able to thank him enough!

Sent on 09/04/2015