AC&M Event Design, LLC

Savannah, GA 31416 Map · Phone number

About AC&M Event Design, LLC

A Celebration & More offers Complete Event & Floral Design, Planning, & Coordination. Our expert staff ensure our clients have the best experience possible! We handle every event with southern grace & charm while infusing them with our modern flair. We specialize in "The New Savannah", classic elegance with updated appeal and glamour. You've already chosen one of the best regions of our great country to hold your wedding, top that off with the best event team in the area! Call A Celebration & More for your free consultation today!

The groom with his groomsmen
Flower girls
Flower girls

1 Reviews for AC&M Event Design, LLC

Ashley · Married on 06/12/2010

Marisa coordinated my wedding on June 12th! My sweetie and I keep talking about how she made everything perfect! My mom says so much could've gone wrong, and wouldve had she not been there! & best was i didnt even have to know! (thank goodness) my flowers were amazing! centerpieces were great! everything was better than I couldve imagined. I will recommend her everytime I hear someones engaged!

Sent on 07/24/2010