1206 Mendota St, Madison, WI 53714 Map · Phone number

zarebi0523
zarebi0527

23 Reviews for Abundance Acres

Heather · Married on 11/04/2017

Abundace Acres did the flowers for my November 4th, 2017 wedding and they were absoultly stunning!
    From my first communication with them I was blown away by her attention to detail and I loved that she grew as much as she could on her land and in her green house.
    She was very accomidating to my budget and very flexiable as I added and changed things as our wedding grew closer. She also did an amazing job with set up and delivery and was very accomidating with the return of the vases and platters used the day of.
    I highly recommend Abundance Acers

Abundance Acres 1
    Abundance Acres 2
    Abundance Acres 3
    Abundance Acres 4
    Abundance Acres 5
    Abundance Acres 6

Terri was WONDERFUL to work with. She took our vision and budget and put together the most beautiful flowers and arrangements. She included us in the process and explained everything we didn't know about flowers. Her location is very convenient and she was very flexible with pick up/drop off of items and delivery of flowers. She included special touches to my bouquet including ribbon from my mother's wedding dress and tie from my father who has passed away 3 years prior to my wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone in the Madison area looking for a florist who will take your ideas, dreams, and budget and make it all happen!

Allison · Married on 10/11/2014

Terri did an absolutely fabulous job with my flowers. She made each and every bouquet perfect! It was so nice to not need to worry about my centerpieces because she came to the reception hall and delivers as well as placed a flower carefully into each of my some 75 different bottles decorating my space. Everything looked perfect. Also, my centerpiece flowers are still living after a whole week!

Abundance Acres FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 13.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 135.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,285.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

• Madison Masonic Center
    Madison Masonic Center Banquet Halls

Terri certainly knows what she is doing. She is very hands on, very easy to work with, and always does a beautiful job!

• 1206 Mendota St Madison, WI 53714 See on map