1206 Mendota St, Madison, WI 53714 Map · Phone number

Abundance Acres 7
  • Nia

Nia · Married on 05/27/2018

Fantastic flowers!

Terri was amazing, right from the very first meeting. Her passion for her work is evident, and she did a great job of understanding what I was looking for and painting the picture for me. Our wedding day was unbelievably hot and she called to suggest we make some minor changes so that the flowers stayed looking their best and didn't stay out in the sun too long - she took more of her time to ensure everything was just right, and we were very grateful. The flowers could not have been more beautiful!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Abundance Acres's reply:

It's great to hear from you. I am so happy that you loved your flowers. If you are able to post a few photos to share, please do. I remember your flowers, soft subtle colors, a little pink, a little lavender, peonies, roses and lilacs with a little draping eucalyptus and sweet lily of the valley. Pink Mondial is simply a gorgeous rose!

Heather · Married on 11/04/2017

Abundace Acres did the flowers for my November 4th, 2017 wedding and they were absoultly stunning!
    From my first communication with them I was blown away by her attention to detail and I loved that she grew as much as she could on her land and in her green house.
    She was very accomidating to my budget and very flexiable as I added and changed things as our wedding grew closer. She also did an amazing job with set up and delivery and was very accomidating with the return of the vases and platters used the day of.
    I highly recommend Abundance Acers

Abundance Acres 8
    Abundance Acres 9
    Abundance Acres 10
    Abundance Acres 11
    Abundance Acres 12
    Abundance Acres 13

Terri was WONDERFUL to work with. She took our vision and budget and put together the most beautiful flowers and arrangements. She included us in the process and explained everything we didn't know about flowers. Her location is very convenient and she was very flexible with pick up/drop off of items and delivery of flowers. She included special touches to my bouquet including ribbon from my mother's wedding dress and tie from my father who has passed away 3 years prior to my wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone in the Madison area looking for a florist who will take your ideas, dreams, and budget and make it all happen!

Abundance Acres FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 13.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 135.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,285.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

• Madison Masonic Center
    Madison Masonic Center Banquet Halls

Terri certainly knows what she is doing. She is very hands on, very easy to work with, and always does a beautiful job!

• 1206 Mendota St Madison, 53714 See on map