Abundance Acres Reviews

Abundance Acres 7
  • Nia

Nia · Married on 05/27/2018

Fantastic flowers!

Terri was amazing, right from the very first meeting. Her passion for her work is evident, and she did a great job of understanding what I was looking for and painting the picture for me. Our wedding day was unbelievably hot and she called to suggest we make some minor changes so that the flowers stayed looking their best and didn't stay out in the sun too long - she took more of her time to ensure everything was just right, and we were very grateful. The flowers could not have been more beautiful!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Abundance Acres's reply:

It's great to hear from you. I am so happy that you loved your flowers. If you are able to post a few photos to share, please do. I remember your flowers, soft subtle colors, a little pink, a little lavender, peonies, roses and lilacs with a little draping eucalyptus and sweet lily of the valley. Pink Mondial is simply a gorgeous rose!

Heather · Married on 11/04/2017

Abundace Acres did the flowers for my November 4th, 2017 wedding and they were absoultly stunning!
    From my first communication with them I was blown away by her attention to detail and I loved that she grew as much as she could on her land and in her green house.
    She was very accomidating to my budget and very flexiable as I added and changed things as our wedding grew closer. She also did an amazing job with set up and delivery and was very accomidating with the return of the vases and platters used the day of.
    I highly recommend Abundance Acers

Sent on 02/08/2018
    Abundance Acres 8
    Abundance Acres 9
    Abundance Acres 10
    Abundance Acres 11
    Abundance Acres 12
    Abundance Acres 13

Terri was WONDERFUL to work with. She took our vision and budget and put together the most beautiful flowers and arrangements. She included us in the process and explained everything we didn't know about flowers. Her location is very convenient and she was very flexible with pick up/drop off of items and delivery of flowers. She included special touches to my bouquet including ribbon from my mother's wedding dress and tie from my father who has passed away 3 years prior to my wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone in the Madison area looking for a florist who will take your ideas, dreams, and budget and make it all happen!

Sent on 05/08/2016

Allison · Married on 10/11/2014

Terri did an absolutely fabulous job with my flowers. She made each and every bouquet perfect! It was so nice to not need to worry about my centerpieces because she came to the reception hall and delivers as well as placed a flower carefully into each of my some 75 different bottles decorating my space. Everything looked perfect. Also, my centerpiece flowers are still living after a whole week!

Sent on 10/19/2014
  • User2651971 · 2+ years ago

Teri was amazing. I loved that she grows flowers herself and we were able to pick what we wanted down to variety of plant. The bouquets were gorgeous. It was exactly as I wanted. She was very easy to work with. I wish all vendors were so accommodating and produced a stellar result. Hands-down, the best!

Sent on 05/11/2013

Brenna · Married on 07/28/2012

Terri at Abundance Acres combined everything I wanted in a florist into one company: most of the flowers are locally grown, she is a true artist that doesn't follow a design recipe, asks you what you like and grows those flowers specifically for you. She is a great collaborator, very honest, and very affordable. The flowers she made us were not exactly what we talked about due to changes in growing seasons, what bloomed early, etc.; but Terri had creative freedom to improvise, and they turned out GORGEOUS, way better than what I had envisioned!!

Sent on 08/14/2012

Anastasia · Married on 06/16/2012

Terri was really helping me a lot. She knew the kind of flowers that I'd like once I described the types. She was also very flexible and patient as along the way, I changed my mind a few times. She responded to my email quickly too. I really loved my bouquet. She did a really god job.

Sent on 06/27/2012

Maureen · Married on 10/03/2009

I was so glad I found Abundance Acres! Terri was really great and the flowers turned out beautifully. I had very specific requests and the arrangements turned out even prettier than I imagined. And the price was very reasonable (way less than what the other Madison florists wanted to charge for calla lillies in October).

Sent on 06/02/2010

Ella · Married on 08/02/2008

Terri was great. I didn't know what I wanted in flowers and she sat down with my mom and I for a long time and flipped through books of photos. Terri was very knowledgeable about what flowers she would have in bloom for my wedding. She has beautiful, non-traditional flowers. She also does her own gorgeous arrangements. Highly recommend Terri if you are looking for something off the beaten path when it comes to flowers.

Sent on 10/09/2008

Carly · Married on 09/16/2017

Terri at Abundance Acres is absolutely amazing. My husband and I are from out of town but we met with her as we were looking at vendors and knew right away we wanted her to be our florist. I had a few pictures of bouquets/flowers from Pinterest and we sat down to talk about what we liked and didn't like and she showed us all kinds of options. It was clear from talking with her that she had such a great vision for what we wanted and was able to put together the most beautiful bouquets, centerpieces, and mason jar displays by the aisle. We did spend a little more on flowers than we anticipated, but we had a lot of centerpieces and it was so great to work with someone who was so dedicated to truly creating a masterpiece that we would love. I was absolutely in love with my bouquet and didn't want to set it down the whole night. I wanted to keep it fresh forever! All of our flowers were so perfect and I cannot recommend Terri enough.

Sent on 09/22/2017

Stephanie · Married on 05/27/2017

Terri with Abundance Acres did a great job with our wedding flowers this spring. She has an incredible eye for this sort of design. She worked with us to design something in detail and I was very happy with how it turned out. The value always seemed very fair as well. I do wish I had gotten a larger bouquet for myself, so I'd advise other brides to look on Pintrest and mock up a measurement of a size they want so you're more prepared to choose.

Sent on 06/14/2017

wonderful bouquets. couldn't have asked for anything better!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Amy · Married on 06/20/2014

Terri was an amazing find to do our flowers in Madison. She did a great job helping a bride that knew very litter about flowers and wanted to keep the budget down with a 250 person wedding and a huge wedding party. At the consultation Terri took the few ideas I had, and created a list of flowers both wild in her own gardens and that she could get from other local vendors to help me reach the vision I wanted at the budget I wanted. The flowers turned out to be beautiful and Terri was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Nicole · Married on 10/08/2011

The flowers were beautiful and very reasonably priced, and the Terri was wonderful to work with. I would definitely recommend this vendor.

Sent on 11/27/2011

Deanne · Married on 12/29/2017

Working with Terri was absolutely amazing. I came with a few ideas, but she took it to the next level and the flowers for our wedding were beautiful! The colors were everything we could have hoped for an more and she was able to get a great assortment of flowers in December in Wisconsin! Everything was perfect.

Sent on 01/25/2018
    Abundance Acres 14
    Abundance Acres 15
    Abundance Acres 16
    Abundance Acres 17

Great to work with. Beautiful bouquets, and very willing to help us make our vision work for our centerpieces.

Sent on 10/17/2014

Cecilia · Married on 09/14/2013

Terri was a great florist to work with. We had a very small budget for flowers, so she led us through her garden, showing us what she'd be able to provide, and we made a list. Her flowers are beautiful and she has some unusual ones, which we wanted. We had no problem recruiting help from family to arrange them, and the end result was fabulous.

Sent on 09/23/2013
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/09/2012

Terri at Abundance Acres was a pleasure to work with. The gerbera daisies she provided were exactly what we discussed beforehand. Her prices were reasonable and she was willing to work within our budget. She even added a few flowers to our order a week before the wedding.

Sent on 06/15/2012

Virginia · Married on 04/30/2011

3.5

Overall Terri was wonderful! She grows her flowers herself and she gave us exactly what we asked for on our big day! She delivered our beautiful flowers onto and we loved them!\r\n\r\nThe only (minor) complaint is that she does not always respond to emails or phone calls very promptly. I realize that she runs her own shop and has a lot going on, but sometimes we weren\'t sure if messages got through to her. She always did get back to us, but sometimes it took a few days.\r\n\r\nI would definitely work with Terri again!

Sent on 05/05/2011
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Clayborn · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect flowers!

I can't get over how perfectly Terri created my dream flowers for me! I came to her with a bunch of random pictures of bouquets that were wildly different and I was far from clear on what I wanted. She talked me through my likes and dislikes, what spoke to me, what colors I liked and made me realize what I truly wanted. My flowers were absolutely stunning.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Betsy · Married on 09/13/2014

Terri with Abundance Acres did an amazing job. I planned my Madison, Wisconsin wedding from Florida, so I never actually met her. However, by email and talking on the phone she was able to nail exactly what I wanted for my wedding flowers and at an affordable cost.

Sent on 10/09/2014

Lisa · Married on 09/27/2013

3.5

Terri was great to work with! She could take what I was saying (which didn't seem to make a whole lot of sense to me, haha) and create perfect bunches of flowers. Even though they were perfect, I felt we overpaid just a bit on what we received. The vases were not as full and lush as I had hoped.

It was very important that the flowers were either grown by her on her small farm or locally sourced from area farmers. We selected broom corn, foxtail, ammobium, thistle pods, etc. Basically ditch weeds as I kept calling them. What I wanted was a bouquet that basically looked as though they were picked fresh on a morning walk down a country road. They were beautiful and dried exactly as I had hoped they would. I would definitely recommend Abundance Acres!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2012

3.0

First and foremost, my flowers were gorgeous and everything I hoped for! Having said that, Terri was not the easiest person to get ahold of, which can be stressful for bride. She did, however, work with me and my budget more than she probably needed to do so that I had exactly what I wanted and didn't have to pay an arm and a leg for them. I would definately recommend her services and use her again myself!

Sent on 09/08/2012

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2016

4.2
      3.5

Terri was not only great to work with but great to just chat with as well. She has such a beautiful spirit and a cool history. She really worked to get my vision for the flowers to become a reality and everyone loved the bouquets. I would definitely recommend Abundance Acres to anyone getting married in the Madison area.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 08/18/2012

2.5

Terri at Abundance Acres was very helpful in working with me to develop a vision for our flowers, as I didn't have a very clear idea of what I wanted at the start of the process. I was very happy with the final product! The only criticism that I have is that it often took Terri a while to respond to e-mails.

Sent on 08/27/2012