Monrovia, CA 91016 Map · Phone number

About Abraham Alejandro Photography

I am based in the City of Monrovia. I have three years experience in shooting weddings and family portraits. I like to shoot in natural/ambient and artificial lighting to accomplish a photojournalistic, editorial, or portrait style images. I love shooting images to capture a moment and make it special for you. I work well with my clients to ensure we accomplish the images that is needed or want and have fun while we are shooting.

Usually the clients I encounter have not hired a professional photographer before. If this is also your first time hiring one, I will take care of you. I take care of my clients the moment they contact me for any inquiry prior to signing. Once we sign an agreement, we plan and talk about the details. I know planning for your wedding day is already a hectic task, but I will explain the details of how I work and how I can help you get the images. I will answer any concerns or questions that you have to ensure that we can minimize any unwanted mishaps during the event and to spend our time efficiently in documenting your day.

I rather capture real people or non-models. I do my best to make you look good in front of the camera. Lighting, Posing, and Directing are essential to making the images I want for my clients. So don't worry that you can't pose or that you're not a model.

If you have not seen my website, please visit it. You can see more images of my past weddings. It will help you determine if I have the style you're looking for.

I hope that I will hear from you soon and we can have a chat about your wedding and my services. Thank you for checking out my Wedding Wire Store front.

Have a wonderful day! =)

ringshot 01sknot
01anajoston154prep

3 Reviews for Abraham Alejandro Photography

Kimberlie · Married on 03/17/2017

Abe is fantastic!! He was recommended to us by a friend. Abe is easy to work with, flexible, and very attentive. He worked well with my videographer and coordinator on the day of my wedding. He is punctual and his work is amazing. I would reccomend him to everyone.

Sent on 03/20/2017

Earvin · Married on 11/22/2014

I found Abraham/Abe via Facebook Ad. He definitely is worth while to review here on wedding wire.

Pros
    1) He was responsive when contacting him via email/text/phone
    2) Worked well during the planning/scheduling of the wedding
    3) Accommodating to your schedule pre/during/post wedding
    4) He provided a variety of images (such as details, portraits, photojournalistic style images, story-telling style images and life-style type photography) that went beyond our original expectations.
    5) Turn-around time for photo edits was unbelievable quick for 1200+ pictures.
    6) Pricing fit our budget well

He was fantastic to have as our photographer and we could not ask for anyone better to capture our moments of our wedding. I would absolutely recommend him to others as a photographer.

Sent on 01/28/2015

Alex · Married on 07/26/2014

Abe and his team did an incredible job photographing our wedding and engagement. Couldn't have been happier with his work and willingness to be flexible with prices. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 03/06/2015

Abraham Alejandro Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Slideshow