Los Angeles, CA 90013 Map · Phone number

About Kathy DeNinno Photography

I love capturing all the little moments throughout your big day. From you & your fiancé sneaking a kiss in the corner, to your baby cousin who's excited to dance at his first wedding. I want you to have fun & feel beautiful, with every inch of your day captured as a stunning photographic story.

Follow Kathy DeNinno Photography on

Kathy DeNinno Photography 6
Kathy DeNinno Photography 7

Mandy Baca · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing Photography

We had the pleasure of having Kathy DeNinno photograph both our engagement and our wedding! It quickly became apparent that Kathy absolutely loves her job. Although she shoots mainly out of LA, we loved her work so much that we knew we had to have her for our outdoor Northern California wedding. Kathy connected easily with us right away. She is kind, extremely thorough and very funny! But it's her photography skills that are truly amazing. She has a unique and elegant style--I could not have asked for a better person to capture our day. She made the bridal party feel at ease and made everyone laugh throughout the entire process. Kathy is experienced at photographing weddings and it shows. All of our vendors commented on how they loved working with her. Kathy gave my husband and I few sneak peak photos shortly after the wedding which brought us both to tears! I can't wait to see the entire album! Kathy was a HUGE part of our wedding and why it was so perfect. We can't thank her enough!

Sent on 06/28/2019
    Kathy DeNinno Photography 8
    Kathy DeNinno Photography 9
    Kathy DeNinno Photography 10
    Kathy DeNinno Photography 11
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 07/07/2018

We hired Kathy as our wedding photographer and she was great! Her prices are affordable, we easily found a package that included everything we were looking for, and her portfolio sparked our interest immediately! She's quick to respond and was really helpful in narrowing down exactly what we were looking for.
    She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera, was really easy to work with, and was SUPER on top of everything. We got our engagement photos back so quick and the book of photos she put together for us was beautiful!
    She made our wedding day so special and stress-free, and the photos we've seen so far are amazing! We can't wait to get some printed and display them! The second shooter she hired, Kristina, was amazing as well. They're so much fun to be around and really easy to get along with.
    Throughout the planning process, Kathy checked in and had lots of great tips and advice, as well as planning documents to keep everything on track.
    If we were to plan our wedding again, we would 100% hire Kathy again in a heartbeat :)

Sent on 07/27/2018

Carly · Married on 07/06/2018

Deserves 10 stars!

I could talk all day about why you should book Kathy but I'll try to keep it concise. 1.) VERY organized. She kept us on tract during our engagement shoot setting at least 15 timers to make sure we would hit all of our spots in a timely manner. On the wedding day her and her 2nd shooter really kept us on time, organized, and she even helped me carry my train and veil around. She was basically my second maid of honor. 2.) The quality of photos are spectacular. And not just the editing but the choice of angles, background, detail photos, and action shots. We look at the photos and really remember every last detail because of her photos. 3.) Personality. She is energetic but down to earth. She is honest but accommodating to your vision. She is empathetic to the chaos that ultimately goes on day-of and offers support if you need it, which I did haha. 4.) Price. She is worth every penny and is reasonably priced for her services. You will not be disappointed!

This will not be the last time we work together and I can't wait to work with her again. Book her now!!

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Kathy DeNinno Photography 20

Award

Kathy DeNinno Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,210.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations