2237 Wealthy St. SE STE 110, Grand Rapids, MI 49506 Map · Phone number

About About Face of Grand Rapids

A one-stop-shop beauty service for weddings, About Face Of Grand Rapids is a cosmetic and facial business located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Owner Jenna Rice and her amazing team of experts enjoy helping clients find the right look for their needs, as well as ensuring they have the supplies they need to try and recreate the look on their own. They can be found at their store where clients can buy cosmetics, skin care & receive assistance from highly trained professionals. On site services are available as well.

About Face Of Grand Rapids is licensed to provide lashes, waxing, makeup, microblading, and facial treatments. Clients can schedule consultations to discuss their beauty needs for themselves, or their wedding parties of up to 15 people. About Face Of Grand Rapids is experienced in supplying makeup trials as well as day-of services for:

• Airbrush makeup

4 Reviews for About Face of Grand Rapids

1 User photo

About Face of Grand Rapids 1

Emily · Married on 06/22/2019

Couldn’t have done it without Jenna!!!

Omg!!!! Jenna was my makeup artist for my wedding on 6/22/19. I got so many compliments on my makeup and I looked flawless in all of my photos! I have never felt more beautiful, glamorous and sexy than I did on my wedding day. 💖 my makeup was glamorous but also incredibly natural and it lasted 12 hours! Probably would’ve lasted longer too. 😊

Sent on 07/05/2019
    About Face of Grand Rapids 2

Claire · Married on 09/15/2018

We used About Face GR for my September Wedding. Jenna was so amazing to work with! She traveled from Grand Rapids to St. Joseph and was able to set up in our Air B&B where my bridesmaids and I were getting ready. The process was incredibly easy and she was flexible and able to quickly adapt when I added an extra person the week of the wedding. She did an amazing job with all of my bridesmaids' makeup as well as my own! I upgraded to get the airbrush makeup and false lashes and am so glad I did - my makeup stayed all day and through the night! Jenna did a great job translating the look I wanted for the big day and made sure during my trial that I was liking all the colors she chose. She's so friendly and helped make the day stress-free. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/03/2018
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/02/2017

Jenna does amazing work. I initially chose her because she offers airbrushed makeup at a fair price. After working with her, I can't recommend her enough! She is professional and will make sure you're happy with the finished product.

Sent on 09/17/2017

About Face of Grand Rapids FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 70.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair Removal, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Spa, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing