About ABC Party Rentals & Amusements

Receive a 15% Discount on your rental when you mention seeing us on Weddingwire.com!

ABC PARTY RENTAL is the premiere party rental service in the Upstate. Our core value is Customer Service. Our professional staff is here to serve you. We take the worry out of event rentals so your special day can be the best! We have a large selection of rental items including: tents, tables, chairs, linens, serving equipment, decor, candelabras, arches, china, and much more! Please call us today for a quote on all your rental needs.

Categories: Wedding Rental

Centerpieces (1)
Chairs (1)
Decor (1)
Linens (1)

This company is great with customer service. If I ever had a problem they would cater to my needs. Very helpful and will recommend them in the future.

Profile Picture Carrie, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Planning

ABC Party Rentals has pricing that is superior to other companies in the Greenville area (especially when paired with percentage off coupons from the wedding festival) and decent-looking rentals; however, in my opinion this lower price is somewhat reflected in terms of quality of products and service.
The Good:
-Their prices are significantly better than other rental places in the Greenville area
- The staff lets you look around the store without hovering, and they are more than willing to help if needed
-While the display room is not as “polished” as other competing rental places, it does allow you to see items up close and the staff will allow you to experiment with different tablescapes for better visualization of what you want
The Bad:
- The parking lot is terrible to get into and out of due to bad placement of rental trucks
-If you use a discount coupon, make sure to check that the salesperson actually applied it – they almost forgot to when I made my purchase
-You are charged extra for linens that they do not have in stock (since they have not ordered them yet), and the aforementioned percentage off coupon is not able to be used for these linens either
-The bubble machine I was given did not work on the day of the wedding – they reimbursed me since it was broken, but make sure you check any electronics ahead of time to avoid this
-They called me on my honeymoon to inform me that one of the many items I had ordered was not returned rather than getting the number of the person who I had returning it for me – if you use them for rentals, make sure that they have instructions to call the number of whoever is responsible for returning the items and not you

Profile Picture Denae, 10/23/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Centerpieces, Decor, Linens

We used ABC for our chair rental. They were very accommodating and the chairs were in great condition!

Profile Picture Krista-Leigh, 10/24/15, 14 Reviews

23 Photos

My Photo Album

23 Photos

13 ENDORSEMENTS
We have enjoyed working with ABC rentals, they also do amazing work.

Thank you ABC Party Rentals for always being such a pleasure to work with! We have never had a bad customer service experience with ABC, and they always deliver what they promise. Their selection is fantastic, and their prices are great. We certainly recommend them to anyone needing event or amusement rentals!

ABC Rentals is a great location to get the wedding rental items you need at your event! Scott and his staff are always willing to go above and beyond for their clients! We were so honored to be the Manager's choice for her wedding entertainment. Give Scott,Ashley or Sharon a call...A+

The staff at ABC Party Rentals are very friendly and helpful. Nice display in their showroom of the linens they have to offer so you do not have to look at little 2 inch by 2inch swatches.

No matter how big or small your reception will be, ABC rentals can take care of all your rental needs. Ashley and her team are amazing to work with, and have so much patience! I am constantly changing my orders, and they've never complained about it. Their selection of tents, linens and glassware is also impressive.

103 PROS I KNOW