ABC Party Rentals & Amusements Reviews

19 | Greenville, SC

19 Reviews for ABC Party Rentals & Amusements

Krista-Leigh · Married on 10/24/2015

We used ABC for our chair rental. They were very accommodating and the chairs were in great condition!

Sent on 10/28/2015

ABC Party Rentals & Amusements's reply:

We are so happy you were completely satisfied Krista! We are honored to have been a part of your special day!

Danielle · Married on 10/03/2015

Janice was super helpful, she was very responsive. Any time we had a change in the plans, she was quick to update the quote. Answered any questions we had and gave us information that we didn't know we needed to know until she told us. 10/10 would go with them for any major rental needs.

Sent on 08/20/2015

ABC Party Rentals was absolutely amazing! The staff was wonderful and super helpful. They delivered everything that was needed and helped with set up. Highly recommended for any event!!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Kathleen · Married on 08/07/2015

I've used ABC Party Rentals for years for several different special occasions in my life including birthdays, my parents' anniversary and dinner parties. When it finally came time for my wedding, I knew exactly who to call. The ladies in the office were so helpful and patient with me as I decided what I wanted for linens and centerpieces. We rented linens, overlays, centerpieces and decor for our ceremony, We received so many compliments from our friends and family about how beautiful all of the decor was and it all looked amazing in our photos! Their team delivered everything on time and made the whole process stress free for us. We were more than pleased with the quality of everything, especially for the price. We highly recommend their services and will continue to use them for years!

Sent on 08/29/2015

Staff was very flexible with our set up times and prompt with deliveries and pick up. Equipment was clean and well maintained and their delivery personnel set up everything where we wanted it. Very pleased. Defiantly will recommend them to friends for all party needs.

Sent on 12/28/2014

Devin · Married on 06/22/2013

Just wanted to let future brides know what a great company ABC Party Rentals is. I had rented linens for my daughters wedding from another company here in town and when I went to pick them up they did not have them. My friend recommended that I go to ABC for my wedding needs. I thought they only did amusements. I got there in a frantic state of mind. Ashley and staff handled me very professionally and quickly got what I needed for the. I was in an out in 30 minutes. Great job. Their prices were even better then the other rental company. So It was a blessing all the way around.

Sent on 07/25/2013

Emily · Married on 11/17/2012

ABC Rentals provided us with linens for our wedding. The order was ready on time, in the exact color that we had chosen. We were very happy with their service and quality as well.

Sent on 11/28/2012

Eve · Married on 09/03/2011

We used ABC to rent chairs and linens for our ceremony and reception. Great service and attention to detail. They loaded everything for us and the linens looked impeccable. We would definitely use them again.

Sent on 09/06/2011

Ashley · Married on 07/10/2010

ABC Rental was awesome! We rented cocktail tables, linens, and vases for our centerpeices. It was so affordable and they looked great at our reception. We didn't have them delivered, we picked them up. But they had wrapped everything perfect so that everything would be intact for the reception. I would recommend ABC for any upcoming event!

Sent on 08/23/2010

natalie · Married on 06/19/2009

rental was great, delivered, picked up and everything!!

Sent on 07/01/2009

andrea · Married on 06/06/2009

ABC was GREAT!!! When I first went into their store I was looking for several things and a cake stand was one of them..they didn't have the one I was looking for BUT they bought it!! How great!! They went out of their way and made me feel SOOO special!! I bugged them ever other day and they never got upset with me. I had a big tent and it looks beautiful after they set it up and we decorated under it! My wedding was Perfect with the help of ABC! They were sooo great and I would tell everyone to rent from them!!!

Sent on 07/16/2009

Beth · Married on 02/14/2009

I didn't have to deal with them directly, but everything turned out wonderfully and they had the colors of linens that I wanted. It was GREAT!

Sent on 03/05/2009

Ashley · Married on 06/07/2008

ABC Rental Center was WONDERFUL!! They went out of their way to help with every rental detail and made me feel special! They were delivered everything on time and in GREAT condition! I was very pleased with ABC and will definitely recommend them to everyone I know!!

taywan · Married on 06/05/2008

abc is the best to work w/ ever.
    thanks.

Sent on 02/19/2009

Lisa · Married on 11/07/1982

Ashley Keenan was great to work with she really knows her stuff.
    I highly recommend ABC Rental for all your rental needs not just wedding.
    Ask for Ashley she will help you with all the questions you may have.

Sent on 02/06/2009

Pam · Married on 01/10/2009

Great customer service!!!

Sharon · Married on 08/05/2008

Awesom!! The only word I can describe ABC Rentals. From the time I made my 1st phone call until the day of delivery the crew at ABC were so friendly and eager to help me out. The ladies up front were so patient with me. They went beyound the call of duty to help me plan out my wedding. The guys that delivered and set up were both professional and curtious. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who is planning an upcoming wedding .

Carrie · Married on 10/08/2017

This company is great with customer service. If I ever had a problem they would cater to my needs. Very helpful and will recommend them in the future.

Sent on 02/06/2009

ABC Party Rentals & Amusements's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Carrie! Let us know if we can do anything else for you!

Denae · Married on 10/23/2016

3.5
      3.0

ABC Party Rentals has pricing that is superior to other companies in the Greenville area (especially when paired with percentage off coupons from the wedding festival) and decent-looking rentals; however, in my opinion this lower price is somewhat reflected in terms of quality of products and service.
    The Good:
    - Their prices are significantly better than other rental places in the Greenville area
    - The staff lets you look around the store without hovering, and they are more than willing to help if needed
    - While the display room is not as “polished” as other competing rental places, it does allow you to see items up close and the staff will allow you to experiment with different tablescapes for better visualization of what you want
    The Bad:
    - The parking lot is terrible to get into and out of due to bad placement of rental trucks
    - If you use a discount coupon, make sure to check that the salesperson actually applied it – they almost forgot to when I made my purchase
    - You are charged extra for linens that they do not have in stock (since they have not ordered them yet), and the aforementioned percentage off coupon is not able to be used for these linens either
    - The bubble machine I was given did not work on the day of the wedding – they reimbursed me since it was broken, but make sure you check any electronics ahead of time to avoid this
    - They called me on my honeymoon to inform me that one of the many items I had ordered was not returned rather than getting the number of the person who I had returning it for me – if you use them for rentals, make sure that they have instructions to call the number of whoever is responsible for returning the items and not you

Sent on 06/18/2017

ABC Party Rentals & Amusements's reply:

Thank you for your review, Denae! We are always looking for ways to improve our business and appreciate your honest review. Let us know if we can do anything for you!