Grand Rapids, MI 49507 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Abbey Moore Photography

Sharing the story of how I became a photographer is really kind of a boring story. Because in reality - I just always WAS. I’m a millennial and my highschool time was spent updating my LiveJournal and taking the perfect Myspace profile photo. Sharing my story on the internet was something that I always did - and once I got my hands on a camera it became second nature. I’m the girl that remembers everything. I remember what I was wearing on a trip to Minnesota when I was 15. I remember which friends were with me on a scavenger hunt in the grocery store. I remember nights sitting in my dorm with my roommates and prank phone calling boys down the hall. And to be honest - I have a serious fear of forgetting these precious memories. Thankfully - it’s because of my camera and it’s incredible-crazy-freaking-ability to capture a moment in time that I’ve been able to hold onto these small - but significant moments in time. And that’s the mindset that I bring to the table while working. Every moment - no matter if it’s your wedding day or your boudoir session - should be treated equally and with attention to the details. I want you to be able to look at the your photographs and think to yourself, “YES. I remember this. I remember that feeling. I remember why I smiled like that.” I want you to also become a memory hoarder like me. Because in reality - these moments are what create our life - and why would we want to forget that?

My photography style might not be for everyone. I don’t know how to airbrush skin and I don’t really want to learn - I think your freckled face is pretty rad the way it is. If the wind is blowing your hair and it looks amazing - I’m going to let it do it’s thing for a bit. Besides telling the story of you - your life - your wedding day - I’m also there to create art for you. And sometimes art means standing on the side of a street to get that perfect patch of sunlight. I want to create photos that set you apart and make you say “damn, I look good.” My clients are not just a number to me. They are real people who I want to connect with. And I hope that they want to connect with me as well. Because it’s not a one-sided deal. You give me a little bit of you - and I’ll return the favors with images that tell that story.

Follow Abbey Moore Photography on

Abbey Moore Photography 3
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 07/21/2018

Wedding photographer

I love Abbey! She was an amazing photographer. Our pictures are so breathtaking and document the little special moments of that day so well. I also appreciated how organized and efficient she is-- which is a very important trait to keep a wedding day timeline running efficiently. If you want high quality and amazing wedding photos hire Abbey-- she is truly worth every penny!

Abbey Moore Photography 4
    Abbey Moore Photography 5
    Abbey Moore Photography 6

Laura · Married on 05/25/2018

Abbey is truly fantastic! Not only is she a talented photographer, but she is a genuinely good person. She is professional, personable, witty, flexible, and creative. Coming from someone who doesn't necessarily enjoy getting their photo taken, Abbey made it fun and easy. You will not regret hiring Abbey. In fact, you'll probably want to become her best friend after all of your interactions! Abbey is great!

lauren · Married on 10/14/2017

Hire her, you won't regret it :) Abbey is wonderful!!! Our engagement & wedding photos turned out AMAZING. Not only that, she is such a fun person to be around. Not feeling awkward around a photographer can be difficult, but she made everyone feel so comfortable and made taking pictures enjoyable. All of my bridesmaids commented on how awesome she was throughout our wedding day. She has unique ideas for pictures, and really focuses on capturing all the small meaningful moments from the day. She definitely exceeded our expectations, and we are so happy we chose her to photograph our big day.

Award

Abbey Moore Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints