Grand Rapids, MI 49507 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Abbey Moore Photography

Sharing the story of how I became a photographer is really kind of a boring story. Because in reality - I just always WAS. I’m a millennial and my highschool time was spent updating my LiveJournal and taking the perfect Myspace profile photo. Sharing my story on the internet was something that I always did - and once I got my hands on a camera it became second nature. I’m the girl that remembers everything. I remember what I was wearing on a trip to Minnesota when I was 15. I remember which friends were with me on a scavenger hunt in the grocery store. I remember nights sitting in my dorm with my roommates and prank phone calling boys down the hall. And to be honest - I have a serious fear of forgetting these precious memories. Thankfully - it’s because of my camera and it’s incredible-crazy-freaking-ability to capture a moment in time that I’ve been able to hold onto these small - but significant moments in time. And that’s the mindset that I bring to the table while working. Every moment - no matter if it’s your wedding day or your boudoir session - should be treated equally and with attention to the details. I want you to be able to look at the your photographs and think to yourself, “YES. I remember this. I remember that feeling. I remember why I smiled like that.” I want you to also become a memory hoarder like me. Because in reality - these moments are what create our life - and why would we want to forget that?

My photography style might not be for everyone. I don’t know how to airbrush skin and I don’t really want to learn - I think your freckled face is pretty rad the way it is. If the wind is blowing your hair and it looks amazing - I’m going to let it do it’s thing for a bit. Besides telling the story of you - your life - your wedding day - I’m also there to create art for you. And sometimes art means standing on the side of a street to get that perfect patch of sunlight. I want to create photos that set you apart and make you say “damn, I look good.” My clients are not just a number to me. They are real people who I want to connect with. And I hope that they want to connect with me as well. Because it’s not a one-sided deal. You give me a little bit of you - and I’ll return the favors with images that tell that story.

Follow Abbey Moore Photography on

Abbey Moore Photography 6
Abbey Moore Photography 7

Daina · Getting married on 07/11/2020

Blown Away!!!

My fiancé and I live in NYC and are SO glad we found Abbey!! I wish I could give 10 stars!!! From the minute we started emailing, Abbey was the absolute kindest and most genuine person. My fiancé and I were both kind of nervous about taking engagement photos, but what we ended up with felt like so much more. We had a super fun morning hanging out in some of our favorite spots, being the goofballs we are, and laughing a lot. Abbey captured moments of us being us - we never felt posed or uncomfortable, and were never told to pretend to be anything. The photos we ended up with couldn’t be more “us” and are so special because they reflect our individuality, our togetherness, and are completely unique to who we are. We are so grateful to have worked with Abbey!! She’s a truly talented photographer and also just a treasure of a human being!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Carryn

Carryn Lund · Getting married on 04/04/2020

Best of the best

Working with Abbey is a joy, and her photos are timeless keepsakes that capture special, intimate moments of life. My husband and I worked with Abbey twice in a short period of time - for maternity photos and for newborn photos. We chose her after seeing her photos of our friends' wedding and hearing about what a pleasure it was to work with her. Abbey is a true professional - responsive, flexible, prompt, and offers the perfect amount of direction to be supportive without forcing anything. She has a delightful personality - immediately making us feel at ease, keeping us laughing, and connecting with us on a variety of topics we have in common. The quality of her photos speak for themselves. We highly recommend her - anyone would be fortunate to work with her!

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2019

Abbey is amazing

Having Abbey photograph our wedding was never a question, I had been following her work long before our engagement so it was an incredibly easy decision to make. Talking with her on the phone when we were initially booking only further solidified we were making a stellar choice.

Neither of us are comfortable in front of a camera but Abbey makes things relaxed and silly and the results made me wonder how we looked so cute! The day of the wedding she was a perfect mix of direction and fly on the wall. She captured moments I didn’t even realize were happening (which is huge - you miss and forget so much!) and she let my husband spray champagne on her for a priceless bridal party group photo.

Seriously, she feels more like a friend than a vendor. Her suggestions, her presence and her craft are unmatched. Nothing but good things to say, as you can tell! Book with Abbey!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Award

Abbey Moore Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints