Abbey Moore Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

Your wedding day is the culmination of all of the people who raised you, built you and are a part of you. Everyone you love and who loves you plays a role. Your wedding day is incredibly precious. It is a once in a lifetime event that you hand picked the people who are in attendance. I realize the importance of those invitations, the importance of those who helped make you. I am aware of the incredible responsibility and honor that you would be giving to me as your photographer, and I promise to hold your wedding day with the seriousness and gravity that it deserves. I realize that these are the photos that will travel with you until the end of your time. I may have shot over 150 weddings, but I know that this is your first with the person you love. I promise to treat it that way.

You can trust me with your story. I promise that as a witness – I will never try and change it. Your wedding photos will be unique not because I made them that way, but because your story is unique. Your family is unique. The life you have lived up until this point is unique and worthy. The beautiful thing is that your wedding day would happen whether or not photos are taken. I want you to think about what you would spend it doing if photos were not a part of that - and I want to make that happen for you.

On the wedding day – I will be where my feet are. I will not be thinking about the wedding that I shot the week prior or the one the following week. I will not compare your decorations to the ones in magazines. I will be seeing your day as it is and feeling completely honored and unworthy to be there. I will walk into your wedding day with zero expectations of what should be made and instead be overwhelmed with excitement of what WILL happen.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

3,000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Lauren Married on 08/17/2022

Best photographer around!

Abbey knew how to capture us in the best way imaginable. My husband does not like taking pictures and I'm not always thrilled with how I look in them however whatever magic energy Abbey has, is completely contagious. She is beyond sweet, smart, and consultative but she is also very great with all types of people. She made all of our wedding party, family and friends feel completely at ease and the way she captured our event is beyond what we could have ever imagined. Absolutely breathtaking! I haven't seen my husband (boyfriend of 8 years) ever smile like he has when looking at our wedding. HUGE confidence boosters for both of us and the best way to remember the best day of our lives! Thank you FOREVER Abbey!
    Jocelyn B. Married on 07/23/2022

Best decision!!

We cannot recommend Abbey enough! She was early the day of the wedding - did some amazing scouting for photo spots. And was just a joy to work with all day. Directed where needed but mostly just captured the day as it happened. And previews. WOAH. Speechless. Showing them to family and friends the continuous comment was how well she captured the joy of the day. I loved getting to see parts of the day as they happened. Remember others. You can honestly feel the photos and reminisce the day. I cannot wait for Abbey to capture years of memories to come.
    Gina K. Married on 11/13/2021

Wonderful Experience!

Abbey photographed our wedding & engagement photos in 2021. She was so wonderful to work with, and is such a talented photographer…a true artist at her craft. We will cherish the photos for years to come. My husband is not fond of having his photograph taken, but was pleasantly surprised how easy Abbey was to work with for our engagement photos, then our wedding. She helped with so many things throughout our wedding day, and made our day so easy. We look forward to working with Abbey again in the future!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Grand Rapids, MI, 49507
Location of (Abbey Moore Photography)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding