Grand Rapids, MI 49507 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Abbey Moore Photography

Your wedding day is the culmination of all of the people who raised you, built you and are a part of you. Everyone you love and who loves you plays a role. Your wedding day is incredibly precious. It is a once in a lifetime event that you hand picked the people who are in attendance. I realize the importance of those invitations, the importance of those who helped make you. I am aware of the incredible responsibility and honor that you would be giving to me as your photographer, and I promise to hold your wedding day with the seriousness and gravity that it deserves. I realize that these are the photos that will travel with you until the end of your time. I may have shot over 150 weddings, but I know that this is your first with the person you love. I promise to treat it that way.

You can trust me with your story. I promise that as a witness – I will never try and change it. Your wedding photos will be unique not because I made them that way, but because your story is unique. Your family is unique. The life you have lived up until this point is unique and worthy. The beautiful thing is that your wedding day would happen whether or not photos are taken. I want you to think about what you would spend it doing if photos were not a part of that - and I want to make that happen for you.

On the wedding day – I will be where my feet are. I will not be thinking about the wedding that I shot the week prior or the one the following week. I will not compare your decorations to the ones in magazines. I will be seeing your day as it is and feeling completely honored and unworthy to be there. I will walk into your wedding day with zero expectations of what should be made and instead be overwhelmed with excitement of what WILL happen.

Follow Abbey Moore Photography on

• Geronimo Photography LLC
  • Reflections by Rohne
  • Mina's Photo
mary chris wedding 806 51 540854 1573055579
mary chris wedding 806 51 540854 1573055579

38 Reviews for Abbey Moore Photography

Sara Marasco · Getting married on 12/20/2020

It’s a privilege to work with Abbey!

We recently hired Abbey for two family sessions: one for my husband, dog, and I when I was almost 9 months pregnant, and another shortly thereafter when our daughter was three weeks old. Both sessions were done in our home. I didn’t know what to expect and was a little nervous, but Abbey is so down to earth and funny and capable that each session felt so natural and FUN- which is saying something, given my husband and I probably aren’t the most comfortable in front of the camera. The quality of Abbey’s photos are stunning, and she does a wonderful job of capturing small moments and details- which are really the important things, helping us to bring ourselves back into the *feeling* of a moment. She’s also a wonderful listener, a genuine personality, and truly sees the beauty in everyone. She encourages us to see the best in ourselves as well. And she loves dogs! Top notch photographer and human. Hire her for all your life events, you won’t regret it.

Sent on 01/10/2020
  • Katherine

Katherine Schooler · Getting married on 10/31/2020

Abbey is an Allstar!

I’ve known for years that I wanted Abbey Moore to take our engagement and wedding photos. I have watched longingly at her Instagram as she would post beautiful photos capturing unique and joyful moments between families and friends. She was the first vendor I hired for my wedding because she is the one I couldn't live without.
    I am so excited to have her as such a huge part of our wedding day. Planning our engagement shoot was a breeze. I was a little nervous for my fiancé, as he doesn’t like to take photos, but Abbey helped put him at ease from our first conversation. When we met up in our hometown for the shoot, it was like meeting up with an old friend, even though it was our first official in-person meeting. We had a blast! It was an incredibly fun afternoon and that’s what I remember when I look at our photos (also you would never know that Conor doesn’t take pictures cause Abbey’s camera loved him). She sent us several preview photos the same day of the shoot. It was so unexpected, especially because we knew she was going to shoot a wedding the next day. But that’s why Abbey is so great!! She understands her clients and knows they’re excited about what she does. I got to go to bed that night smiling over my amazing photos and super excited to see the full album. Let me tell you, I just received all of our engagement photos and we have over 300 amazing pictures of us. I tell all of my friends about how amazing Abbey is and they all agree that these photos are stunning. I’m so excited for Abbey to document our wedding day and literally any other major life event we have!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Daina · Married on 07/11/2020

Blown Away!!!

My fiancé and I live in NYC and are SO glad we found Abbey!! I wish I could give 10 stars!!! From the minute we started emailing, Abbey was the absolute kindest and most genuine person. My fiancé and I were both kind of nervous about taking engagement photos, but what we ended up with felt like so much more. We had a super fun morning hanging out in some of our favorite spots, being the goofballs we are, and laughing a lot. Abbey captured moments of us being us - we never felt posed or uncomfortable, and were never told to pretend to be anything. The photos we ended up with couldn’t be more “us” and are so special because they reflect our individuality, our togetherness, and are completely unique to who we are. We are so grateful to have worked with Abbey!! She’s a truly talented photographer and also just a treasure of a human being!

Sent on 08/13/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Abbey Moore Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints

• Grand Rapids, MI, 49507 See on map
    Location of (Abbey Moore Photography)