Grand Rapids, MI 49507 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Abbey Moore Photography

Sharing the story of how I became a photographer is really kind of a boring story. Because in reality - I just always WAS. I’m a millennial and my highschool time was spent updating my LiveJournal and taking the perfect Myspace profile photo. Sharing my story on the internet was something that I always did - and once I got my hands on a camera it became second nature. I’m the girl that remembers everything. I remember what I was wearing on a trip to Minnesota when I was 15. I remember which friends were with me on a scavenger hunt in the grocery store. I remember nights sitting in my dorm with my roommates and prank phone calling boys down the hall. And to be honest - I have a serious fear of forgetting these precious memories. Thankfully - it’s because of my camera and it’s incredible-crazy-freaking-ability to capture a moment in time that I’ve been able to hold onto these small - but significant moments in time. And that’s the mindset that I bring to the table while working. Every moment - no matter if it’s your wedding day or your boudoir session - should be treated equally and with attention to the details. I want you to be able to look at the your photographs and think to yourself, “YES. I remember this. I remember that feeling. I remember why I smiled like that.” I want you to also become a memory hoarder like me. Because in reality - these moments are what create our life - and why would we want to forget that?

My photography style might not be for everyone. I don’t know how to airbrush skin and I don’t really want to learn - I think your freckled face is pretty rad the way it is. If the wind is blowing your hair and it looks amazing - I’m going to let it do it’s thing for a bit. Besides telling the story of you - your life - your wedding day - I’m also there to create art for you. And sometimes art means standing on the side of a street to get that perfect patch of sunlight. I want to create photos that set you apart and make you say “damn, I look good.” My clients are not just a number to me. They are real people who I want to connect with. And I hope that they want to connect with me as well. Because it’s not a one-sided deal. You give me a little bit of you - and I’ll return the favors with images that tell that story.

Follow Abbey Moore Photography on

Abbey Moore Photography 7
  • Carryn

Carryn Lund · Getting married on 04/04/2020

Best of the best

Working with Abbey is a joy, and her photos are timeless keepsakes that capture special, intimate moments of life. My husband and I worked with Abbey twice in a short period of time - for maternity photos and for newborn photos. We chose her after seeing her photos of our friends' wedding and hearing about what a pleasure it was to work with her. Abbey is a true professional - responsive, flexible, prompt, and offers the perfect amount of direction to be supportive without forcing anything. She has a delightful personality - immediately making us feel at ease, keeping us laughing, and connecting with us on a variety of topics we have in common. The quality of her photos speak for themselves. We highly recommend her - anyone would be fortunate to work with her!

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Austin

Austin Fodell · Married on 02/23/2019

Absolutely Breathtaking!

There were a few things that we absolutely wanted to have at our wedding: our dogs, catering by our favorite restaurant, and for Abbey to take our photos. Luckily, they all happened!! Abbey photographed my friends wedding and engagement photos and I fell in love with her work and her! She does such an amazing work. When we got our engagement photos taken at Silver Lake Sand Dunes in Michigan, Abbey was down to jump in the truck and ride along the dunes with us. She makes you feel so comfortable while she’s taking photos. My husband was nervous about getting his photos taken but Abbey’s personality and approach made even him comfortable to get his photos taken for hours. Leading up to the wedding, Abbey was very helpful whenever we had questions about photo locations, timelines, anything! She was a great resource to have. The day of the wedding showed up and we had so much fun! Abbey has tricks to make you feel comfortable and can sense when you may need some time alone. Our bridal party and the two of us were waiting for the bus to take us to the venue and Abbey took us to the side to take a couple more couple shots. During the wedding ceremony and reception, people kept commenting on how she seemed to be everywhere getting all the best moments. They would think about how great of a picture something would be and she would be right behind them! If you’re even considering Abbey, you’ve made the right choice and will not regret it if you end up getting to work together. We got our wedding day previews very early the day after our wedding! She is a wizard with the camera and makes absolute magic! Abbey Moore - we love you!!!
    Check out her website and instagram if you have any doubts! She does absolute amazing work.

Sent on 04/25/2019
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 07/21/2018

Wedding photographer

I love Abbey! She was an amazing photographer. Our pictures are so breathtaking and document the little special moments of that day so well. I also appreciated how organized and efficient she is-- which is a very important trait to keep a wedding day timeline running efficiently. If you want high quality and amazing wedding photos hire Abbey-- she is truly worth every penny!

Sent on 01/06/2019
    Abbey Moore Photography 8
    Abbey Moore Photography 9
    Abbey Moore Photography 10

Award

Abbey Moore Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints