Grand Rapids, MI 49512 Map · Phone number

About Aegis Studio Photography

A photo's not just a photo It's A Memory.

Personally, my whole reason for being a photographer is really quite simple... Almost too simple... For me, it's the best way that I can think of in which to tell good, honest, thought-provoking stories without having to put words to paper. Sure, it's a bit of a cliché to say this, but a picture really is worth a thousand words (a good picture at the very least), and at the same time, being a photographer provides me with access to people, places, and things that -- under ordinary circumstance -- I simply wouldn't have access to.

mg9728
9b522a4a9f165b53 1357540129147 MG9810
MG9810

1 Reviews for Aegis Studio Photography

Brenda · Married on 12/29/2012

My photographer was awesome and I love my pictures. Sergey was prompt and his professionalism was top notch. He works alone and amazingly seems to capture shots from two different angles of the very same moment. Our wedding pictures are beautiful. I would highly recommend his services and his pricing on his wide variety of products is unbeatable. I would say Sergey is Grand Rapids best kept secret in photography. Outstanding.

Joe and Brenda Peterson

Sent on 01/12/2013

Aegis Studio Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 550.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints, Proofs