Abbey Moore Photography Reviews

Abbey Moore Photography 7
  • Carryn

Carryn Lund · Getting married on 04/04/2020

Best of the best

Working with Abbey is a joy, and her photos are timeless keepsakes that capture special, intimate moments of life. My husband and I worked with Abbey twice in a short period of time - for maternity photos and for newborn photos. We chose her after seeing her photos of our friends' wedding and hearing about what a pleasure it was to work with her. Abbey is a true professional - responsive, flexible, prompt, and offers the perfect amount of direction to be supportive without forcing anything. She has a delightful personality - immediately making us feel at ease, keeping us laughing, and connecting with us on a variety of topics we have in common. The quality of her photos speak for themselves. We highly recommend her - anyone would be fortunate to work with her!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Julia Sirgedas · Married on 05/18/2019

Phenomenal experience with Abbey!

Working with Abbey was a dream come true! She is more than your photographer on the day of your wedding-she becomes a true friend. She answers emails very quickly and makes detailed questionnaires to make you feel fully prepared for the big day. Abbey makes you forget that anyone is taking your picture, so that you can soak in everything happening around you (and time with your significant other!!) On our wedding day, Abbey seemed to effortlessly be in all the right places at the right time, all while seeming invisible! Looking at her pictures puts you right back in the moment when it was taken. Her pictures capture every moment of pure joy and raw emotion that one experiences on their wedding day. I could not recommend anyone more!!

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Austin

Austin Fodell · Married on 02/23/2019

Absolutely Breathtaking!

There were a few things that we absolutely wanted to have at our wedding: our dogs, catering by our favorite restaurant, and for Abbey to take our photos. Luckily, they all happened!! Abbey photographed my friends wedding and engagement photos and I fell in love with her work and her! She does such an amazing work. When we got our engagement photos taken at Silver Lake Sand Dunes in Michigan, Abbey was down to jump in the truck and ride along the dunes with us. She makes you feel so comfortable while she’s taking photos. My husband was nervous about getting his photos taken but Abbey’s personality and approach made even him comfortable to get his photos taken for hours. Leading up to the wedding, Abbey was very helpful whenever we had questions about photo locations, timelines, anything! She was a great resource to have. The day of the wedding showed up and we had so much fun! Abbey has tricks to make you feel comfortable and can sense when you may need some time alone. Our bridal party and the two of us were waiting for the bus to take us to the venue and Abbey took us to the side to take a couple more couple shots. During the wedding ceremony and reception, people kept commenting on how she seemed to be everywhere getting all the best moments. They would think about how great of a picture something would be and she would be right behind them! If you’re even considering Abbey, you’ve made the right choice and will not regret it if you end up getting to work together. We got our wedding day previews very early the day after our wedding! She is a wizard with the camera and makes absolute magic! Abbey Moore - we love you!!!
    Check out her website and instagram if you have any doubts! She does absolute amazing work.

Sent on 04/25/2019

Bella Sn · Married on 02/05/2019

love love LOVE.

I saw Abbey's work from another wedding and fell in love immediately. Raw emotion and images that were so real. That's what I wanted captured and her work does just that. We loved how she documented and captured our crazy 3 day Indian wedding. I cannot recommend her more highly - we did not get to hang out as much as I would have liked, so I'm hoping for our next set of photos we can change that. She is honest, passionate, talented, and genuine. And in our case, she was wonderfully flexible, fun to hang out with, and open to new challenges (a cultural wedding!). I'm not really sure what more you could ask for in a wedding photojournalist : )

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 07/21/2018

Wedding photographer

I love Abbey! She was an amazing photographer. Our pictures are so breathtaking and document the little special moments of that day so well. I also appreciated how organized and efficient she is-- which is a very important trait to keep a wedding day timeline running efficiently. If you want high quality and amazing wedding photos hire Abbey-- she is truly worth every penny!

Sent on 01/06/2019
    Abbey Moore Photography 8
    Abbey Moore Photography 9
    Abbey Moore Photography 10

Kaity · Married on 07/06/2018

An absolute DREAM!

When it comes to one of the biggest and most important days of your life—Abbey Moore is 100% the person you NEED to have on your dream team. She will not only make you feel like an absolute rock star, but she will do it in a way that will make you feel like you’re simply hanging out with your best friend. Honestly, she can bring out the best in everyone she photographs, finding a way to magically show their true authenticity and style. Abbey provides a safe and empathic space that puts ZERO pressure on anyone she photographs. She was even successful at making my husband (someone who absolutely dreads being photographed) feel relaxed and comfortable in his own skin. Her work is joyful, honest, and truly celebrates the deep complexity of human connection and relationships. If you want to remember the precious moments and how you really FELT the day of your wedding…Abbey Moore is your girl! Highly recommend 1000% 5/5 stars forever.

Sent on 05/06/2019
    Abbey Moore Photography 11
    Abbey Moore Photography 12
    Abbey Moore Photography 13
    Abbey Moore Photography 14

Laura · Married on 05/25/2018

Abbey is truly fantastic! Not only is she a talented photographer, but she is a genuinely good person. She is professional, personable, witty, flexible, and creative. Coming from someone who doesn't necessarily enjoy getting their photo taken, Abbey made it fun and easy. You will not regret hiring Abbey. In fact, you'll probably want to become her best friend after all of your interactions! Abbey is great!

Sent on 07/15/2018

lauren · Married on 10/14/2017

Hire her, you won't regret it :) Abbey is wonderful!!! Our engagement & wedding photos turned out AMAZING. Not only that, she is such a fun person to be around. Not feeling awkward around a photographer can be difficult, but she made everyone feel so comfortable and made taking pictures enjoyable. All of my bridesmaids commented on how awesome she was throughout our wedding day. She has unique ideas for pictures, and really focuses on capturing all the small meaningful moments from the day. She definitely exceeded our expectations, and we are so happy we chose her to photograph our big day.

Sent on 05/17/2017

Kate · Married on 09/30/2017

Look, I don't want to oversell here, but Abbey is literally the most amazing photographer on planet Earth. She is also a deeply kind, considerate, gracious, and soulful human being. She shot our wedding this past September and Abbey is so talented -- her eye for beautiful little details and candid moments is so evident in her work. Loved the mix of some direction (so you don't feel like an awkward weirdo the whole time or look like a turtle in every single photo) with a relaxed, easy-going vibe. The result was this crazy combo of photos that somehow felt organic/journalistic/documentary while also still looking so polished and ethereal. Her work at our super intimate wedding truly captured our personalities and felt as joy-filled and light as we did on that day. I have no words to recommend her highly enough. Especially grateful that she was willing to work with us to create a custom package that gave us everything we were hoping for photography-wise while also staying in budget. Simply the BEST.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Christine · Married on 03/25/2017

Abbey is the BEST! She was on time, professional and personable and took the BEST photos! People were commenting on how much they loved her before they saw the photos. Then when they saw them, they can't stop talking about how wonderful she is and I agree! She captures genuine emotion and the little moments that make your day even more special. She is the best and I high recommend her. I also recommend you do a engagement session prior to the wedding. You'll get casual nice photos and also a test run of the wedding. Thank you Abbey!!!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Sara · Married on 12/10/2016

Abbey is so insanely good at what she does. On top of that, she's the EXACT type of person/friend you want at your wedding. She made us all feel SO comfortable and she's so fun! On top of being just the absolute best, the pictures are amazing. She's the best. If you're booking a photographer, book her ASAP! You don't want to miss out on having her at your wedding/event!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Emily · Married on 10/29/2016

I can't explain with enough words how incredible Abbey is. She is so gifted and talented at capturing your day in such a beautiful and unique way. She makes you feel amazing, because she knows you are. She was extremely flexible, professional, responsive, and valued you. We received our wedding photos (wedding was October 29) and received the photos on November 16. We got our photos back before our friends who got married in the summer. I recommend Abbey to everyone. She will make your day even more special!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Kristina · Married on 09/02/2016

Abbey was an amazing photographer! She captured phenomenal moments in our special day. I would highly recommend her to anyone around the country.

Sent on 12/31/2016

rachel · Married on 06/04/2016

My husband and I were recently married on Tilghman Island, MD. I had met Abbey through an online connection with a store I have. I started looking threw her photos and noticed a very heartfelt, real quality to them. Very genuine. That's what we were looking for, and that is what was delivered. During the wedding Abbey was where we needed her, we received compliments from our caterer on the great energy she had, and most importantly she got us. She took special, interesting pictures that were like us. If you're lucky enough to book this special lady you will have beautiful and meaningful photos for a lifetime. Thanks Abbey!!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Stacey · Married on 05/21/2016

Someone told me as we were starting the wedding planning process to keep in mind that you only get to keep two things from your wedding day, your significant other, and your photographs! This really stuck with me and I was determined to hire a photographer that fit mine and my husbands personal style. I found Abbey through facebook, she had shot a wedding of a friend from college. Right away I loved her photos, they were so relaxed and unstaged. Abbey was a joy to work with from day one. Very responsive, really wants to get to know you. Abbey and her second shooter Erica were amazing the day of. Super relaxed, scouted out amazing locations for us, even though it was their first trip to Cleveland. I got many compliments the day how nice and accommodating they were. However, my real review comes after seeing our photos. I just about cried. They were everything and more and we will treasure them decades to come. My family and friends can not stop talking to us about them. Have Abbey capture your wedding, you will not regret it!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Ashey · Married on 09/19/2015

We were absolutely blown away by how perfect Abbey Moore Photography was in creating the best wedding memories. I saw Abbey's photography years before my wedding and I knew that I would hire her someday. I was so sick if seeing everyone’s cheesy wedding photos on social media. Abbey’s photography is so much more unique and artistic; it was exactly what we wanted for our wedding. She really knows how to capture the spirit of her couples! I contacted her immediately after I got engaged and wanted to book her for a date 2+ years in the future! She doesn't normally book that early but was willing the pencil it in ;) Abbey makes everything so easy to plan and coordinate. She was even willing to travel across the country to do our engagement photos in Arizona and wedding in Wisconsin. Having pictures taken is so weird when you aren't used to it and Abbey made it so comfortable and fun! We are beyond pleased with our photos and they exceeded all of our expectations. I will be contacting Abbey to get family pictures taken in the future! (Abbey- pencil us in for baby pictures in the a couple years?! We will try not to have one during wedding season☺)

Sent on 02/12/2016

Abbey is an amazing person to work with. She will make you feel comfortable and guide you and your family through the whole process. Her quality and eye for photography is the best I have seen. I highly recommend working with her, you will not regret it!

Sent on 03/13/2016

Abbey is absolutely wonderful. Not only is she an extremely talented photographer but was also crucial to all aspects of our wedding day (including getting my dress to fit properly!). She went above and beyond the call of duty as a photographer and became apart of the wedding party. Her photos are not only beautiful but also authentic and reflect both my and my husband's personality and the energy of our wedding day. A few of my friends/bridesmaids were so impressed with Abbey that they have also booked her for their weddings! If you are on the fence, take my advice and book Abbey today - I promise you won't regret it.

Sent on 02/18/2016

Abbey was AMAZING!!! Nothing was staged, it felt very natural and you can tell by how our pictures turned out. She was efficient, but very detail oriented. Our wedding party and family complimented her organization the day of the wedding, and she made everything very easy throughout the day. We are extremely happy with our photos and don't know how to decide what to order. She also got our pictures back to us very quickly. Highly recommended and worth every penny!!

Sent on 08/15/2014

Abbey is everything you want a vendor to be: Communicative, fun, responsible, and a great value. I found that the add ons we chose, on top of the standard package, to be such a great addition to our already wonderful wedding photos. We're so thankful to have found her!

Sent on 02/15/2016

alissa · Married on 11/09/2013

Abbey captures pure gold

I cannot say enough good things about Abbey! The entire process with her is relaxed, stress-free and fun! She photographed our family (myself, husband, 1.5 yo, 3 yo). I went into it hoping for one good photo, and I ended up with well over 50 that I absolutely LOVE! She's a GEM and super talented! My girls still talk about her! Thank you, Abbey! I will treasure these photos forever.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Kaci · Married on 09/29/2012

As far as hiring the right wedding photographer, I prioritized it a little below finding the perfect dress. And we’re so glad we hired Abbey Moore Photography. Not only did Abbey do an amazing job, she was also personable, flexible, and we can easily say we’d hire her again.

Sent on 03/18/2013

Abbey was absolutely incredible! From the moment I met her, I knew she would be the one to capture all of our special moments. Abbey's ability to communicate clearly while showcasing her fun personality was helpful to the "bride" in me. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect, and Abbey blended in well with everyone - she was truly part of our party. The photos, well... they speak for themselves. Perfect.

I will confidently admit I chose a "cheap" photographer, simply to save money. As our big day grew closer and closer, and as my photographer contacted me with a lack of personality, portfolio and professionalism I began to worry. Abbey swooped in, saved my day and was well worth the amount she charged - we even sent her a gift, simply because we loved her!

Sent on 02/07/2013

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2012

Abbey not only produced the most amazing photos of our wedding day, but she was a valuable and essential guest at our wedding. The whole day felt like a dear friend was taking our pictures, not at all posed or uncomfortable. This fact alone made the end product that much more special.

Sent on 02/10/2013

Emily · Married on 08/11/2012

Abbey Moore is incredibly talented!! She came all the way out to the Colorado Rockies to do our engagement session at Lake Isabelle. She did a brilliant job of capturing our relationship. In every photograph we look so natural and comfortable and yet the photographs as a whole are so unique and artistic. She also did an amazing job as capturing the beautiful scenery! Abbey even made a short film that captured the day (and most of the time we weren't even aware she was filming).
    Our photographs were edited and posted on her blog shortly after the photo shoot and not too long after that she had even completed an album that doubled as a guestbook for our wedding day (unfortunately she was already booked the day of our wedding).

Sent on 08/26/2012