Wolf Camp Studios

• Cotner Photo Co.
  • Norbert Tsi Photography

4 Reviews for Wolf Camp Studios

Kris · Married on 03/26/2011

I cannot recommend Aaron Shintaku enough! After a many referrals from several people I checked out his website and was so pleased with his work AND his prices! He was very professional and replied to all of my emails and questions promptly and with kindness. 5 stars all the way!

Sent on 02/01/2012

Allison · Married on 07/10/2010

Aaron was a referral by our venue. I checked out a few other referrals and tons of websites. Aaron's style of photos on his blog and website were exactly what I was looking for. We set up a meeting and everything was even better once we met-he was super nice and really laid back and mellow, his overall personality fit right in with us.
    On the day of the wedding he did a great job (so did his assistant Ryan)! We didn't hear or see him, which I think is huge! I hate it when some photographers are always there and in your face! And the final product is sooo gorgeous! We have so many beautiful pictures to choose from, I can't wait to see the album!

Sent on 08/19/2010

Kayli · Married on 06/13/2009

Amazing photography done by Aaron Shintaku and Amy Hinden. Brother and sisters who capture every fascinating moment and turns it into a dream come true. Cannot believe how incredible the pictures and slide shows came out. Check out Amy Hinden at http://www.amyhinden.com/ - Both are unbelievable photographers.

Sent on 06/25/2009

• 2950 Airway Avenue C-1 Laguna Hills, CA, 92626 See on map
    8057203687 (Phone number)
    Location of (Wolf Camp Studios)

Wolf Camp Studios frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Wolf Camp Studios offer?

Wolf Camp Studios offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism

What photography services does Wolf Camp Studios offer?

Wolf Camp Studios offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Liability Insurance

What percentage of users recommend Wolf Camp Studios and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Wolf Camp Studios is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.