Aaron Bernard ~ LiquidLightImages

Serving all of Hawaii & the Continental United States, Honolulu, HI 96816 Map · Phone number

About Aaron Bernard ~ LiquidLightImages

Elegance on the edge...
Liquidlightimages photography captures the emotion and beauty of life's most memorable moments. Striving to embrace classic styles with an 'out of the box' perspective. Photography is more than capturing images, its preserving characters and emotions for future remembrance. Liquidlightimages is elegance on the edge.
Follow Aaron Bernard ~ LiquidLightImages on

weddingwire01
LLI003b

29 Reviews for Aaron Bernard ~ LiquidLightImages

Denise · Married on 08/03/2013

I've seen Aaron's work before that is why he was the first vendor that I booked. He is very passionate about his job and takes it very seriously. He has tons of creative ideas but also gives you the opportunity to try out things that you may want to do as well. We also chose to do a "Trash the Dress" shooting with him after, and it WAS SO MUCH FUN! Can't wait for the pictures, which he said will take about 6-8 weeks. Ill try and update my review when I receive them.

Sent on 08/31/2013

Jessica · Married on 05/18/2012

Aaron Bernard from Liquid Light Images is absolutely amazing!!! I had a destination wedding and was nervous about booking a photographer because pictures were one of the most important things for me. I bring my camera with me everywhere and to not be able to take my own pictures and put my complete trust in someone was going to be a huge challenge for me but he did such a phenomenal job photographing my wedding in Oahu (May 2012). He got there early with his assistant/2nd photographer (Alex ~ Also GREAT!!!). Aaron got all my “detail” shots while Alex covered us getting ready. They worked great together and it shows in the final product. They made us feel so comfortable, joking and talking like they were close friends of ours. We also did the TRASH THE DRESS session 2 days after our wedding and again Aaron was early and stayed longer then he was supposed to. It started to rain,his equipment getting all wet and even that didn’t stop him. He was also very cautious of our safety the whole time…putting a hand on me if the current was getting too strong. He really enjoys his work and you can see that immediately. We had a second ceremony/reception back home (June 2012) and Aaron was wonderful in getting us our pictures before hand so I had them to show off at our second wedding.:-) Family and friends could not stop telling us how extraordinary and breathtaking our pictures were and asked how I found such a great photographer being that it was a destination wedding. Truth is after seeing the gallery on his website,he had me! but I still needed to read reviews online and after reading it made my decision that much easier. That’s why I thought it was so important for me to get on as many review websites as I possibly could and write how incredible Aaron & Liquid Light Images really is. If you’re reading this review,you can stop searching for your perfect photographer, one that has a great personality,VERYdetail oriented,and takes remarkable photographs because you just found him!!! Book him for your special occasion (he does way more than just weddings and trash the dress sessions) and you will definitely be beyond happy when you see your pictures. Anyone can take a picture, but Aaron is truly an artist.

Sent on 07/06/2012

Jessi · Married on 07/22/2011

Aaron Bernard (of Liquid Light Images) is the best photographer I have ever seen or even heard of. He’s professional and extremely talented. My wedding pictures are better than any other pictures I have ever seen! They don't even look real, they're so amazing!

My husband and I have agreed that we will absolutely go back to Hawaii and use Aaron's services for the baptism of our first born, and I would recommend Aaron to anyone who wants to memorialize an important day with breathtaking photos!

I love Aaron, I love his work, and I have nothing but amazing things to say about him!

Sent on 02/15/2012

• Exquisite Hawaiian Weddings and Event Productions
    Exquisite Hawaiian Weddings and Event Productions Wedding Florists

Aaron is one of the most creative and artistic photographers that I have had the pleasure to work with. He put's his heart into his work each and every time to bring out the individuality of every client he works with. There's NO cookie cutter photos being taken here....

• Faith & Beauty
    Faith & Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Aaron displays high attention to detail and goes above and beyond to deliver quality images to his clients. He sets the standards when it comes to professionalism and his warm friendly personality makes anyone he's shooting feel comfortable and relaxed. With the expertise of Aaron Bernard you don't have to be a model to get stunning photos taken of yourself. I highly recommend Aaron Bernard with Liquid lighting images!

• Sweet Treats Buffets
    Sweet Treats Buffets Wedding Favors

Aaron Bernard is truly a gifted photographer and I always feel so lucky that our path's in life crossed. It is always wonderful to work with such an amazing individual who knows the true essence of professionalism.

• Serving all of Hawaii &, the Continental United States Honolulu, 96816 See on map