68 10th Street, Plainwell, MI 49080 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About A1 Party Rentals

Our experienced staff will help you create the outdoor event of your dreams in the setting of your choice. Our package will start you off with your appropriate tent size, dance floor, guest tables, head table, buffet table, cake table and guest chairs. It also includes beautiful lunar drop lighting and 40 feet of solid white tent sides. In addition we also provide a lay-out, the set-up of tent, dance floor, tables, chairs and lighting. If you need help finding a location to host your reception, we have several suggestions to help you find the setting you desire. These packages can be customized to meet your specific needs. A detailed list is available along with add-ons and upgrades. The delivery fee is based on the location and size of the event. Call or e-mail us to set-up a free consultation.

Follow A1 Party Rentals on

16 Reviews for A1 Party Rentals

Lori · Married on 10/15/2011

I could not have been happier working with A-1 Rent All! I rented all of my tableware and linens from them. They were super easy to work with and were always fast with responses to questions that I had and when I changed my mind. With all of the other things to worry about, dishes were not one of mine! When I arrived at the site, the dishes were already there ready for me...and the pick up was convenient also. All of this combined with the superb customer service, I will definitely rent from this company again!

Sent on 11/01/2011

Danni · Married on 09/16/2011

I was recently married at Camp Blodgett in West Olive, MI and I used A-1 Rental for the linens, chairs, stemwear, flatwear, china, tables, heaters and platters and probably some other items I am missing. A-1 did such an amazing job making sure I did not forget a thing! I worked with Sue and she was patient, responsive, overly-accommodating and provided her professional opinion on quantities, space utilized, type of product to fit my look and feel and was my right hand-lady! A-1 let me come in and test my colors and table settings multiple times to make sure it had the look I was going for. The product choices, consultation, availability and value were above the other companies I was considering and Sue made my choice clear. She is passionate about weddings and making sure the day is perfect!

Sent on 10/04/2011

Lory · Married on 08/20/2011

I used A-1 Party Rental for my daughter's outside wedding in Saugatuck. From the very first phone call to the day of the event, Sue was very professional, very responsive and very efficient. We had an all-inclusive event held out of town for 85 people. A-1 helped me tremendously in the planning and set up. We rented the canopy, tables, chairs, linens, dishes, glasses, dance floor, lighting, bar, and the buffet tables. Everything was delivered on time and in good condition. A-1 helped with the layout to get the maximum use under the canopy. Their crew did an outstanding job in setting up our event. I would highly recommend A-1 Party Rentals!

Sent on 08/24/2011