3-150
Outdoor
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About A Whitehouse Wedding

A beautiful southern waterfront Ceremony and Reception Venue!

A Whitehouse Wedding is a beautiful southern waterfront Ceremony & Reception Venue! With our enchanting oaks and waterfront views, A Whitehouse Wedding is  the picturesque venue that your loved ones will always remember. We are located on Wadmalaw Island, South Carolina, thirty miles south of Charleston.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Regions serviced: Charleston

Follow A Whitehouse Wedding on

6 Reviews for A Whitehouse Wedding

Covered Outdoor (1)
Uncovered Outdoor (1)
Decor (1)
Parking (1)

This location is amazing. I attended a wedding here last spring as a guest. Now that I am a bride myself I am SERIOUSLY considering holding my wedding at this venue. The staff is amazing and the location is beautiful. GREAT place to take photos in front of the water, which is awesome because not many venues in this particular area have water views. I plan on taking a tour for my own wedding and adding it to my top favorites before choosing a location

Profile Picture User7552020, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I booked this venue because I wanted something a bit different in the low country. First of all, Jessie was super flexible with us. We wanted a tent for the reception- something that others hadn't done before on the big field- and she had no problem with it. She gave us recommendations on a day- of planner and a couple other vendors. She also cleaned the property up very quickly after a major hurricane hit one week before the wedding date. Her family even shot off fireworks for us for an absurdly reasonable price at the end of the wedding. It rocked.

Profile Picture Karyn, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, Decor, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor

A White House Wedding was the perfect venue for my husband and I to get married at! Our wedding was small (just the two of us) and Jessie still made sure everything ran accordingly and organized it just as one would a normal size wedding. In the months leading up to our wedding she was always responsive and provided excellent recommendations for officiants, flowers, etc. The landscape was absolutely breathtaking. There are several places for a ceremony to take place as well as plenty of scenery for photos. Our package of services was extremely affordable and she even offered us the money off that we spent for our larger ceremony that we're having in a few years. I would highly recommend for anyone to check out this venue if they're getting married. We searched for venues from Savannah to Charleston and A White House Wedding definitely came out on top.

Profile Picture Halley, 3/12/17, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1474833602878 1474833589545 ticket picture

Tour and Tastings

$22.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Sip on some wine, and try Firefly sweet tea vodka! Book a tour to see our beautiful waterfront venue and we will give you 4 tickets for free tastings at Deep Water Vineyard and the Firefly Distillery. Just five minutes away from A Whitehouse Wedding. What a great place to spend the day with your fiance and talk about how A Whitehouse Wedding may just be your perfect Wedding Venue!
Available to the first 50 couples
#WW2713f175707d41af

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Awesome location and awesome people to work with. Really enjoyed working at this venue.

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Events