A Trace of Lace Bridal Boutique

Rutland, VT View map

Let us help you find the gown of your dreams. Our knowledgeable staff will make your visit fun and memorable. We carry a wide range of styles and offer sizes 0 to 32. We also stock a large selection of veils, jewelry and shoes to complete your look. Our second floor level has a multitude of bridesmaid dresses available in many beautiful colors. Also located on our second level is a selection of mother's and special occasion dresses.

Come visit us today and meet the new owners Christine and Jenna Elliott!

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Cleaning
Preservation
Rentals
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Karrie Married on 06/09/2018
    I absolutely recommend Trace of lace. Christine and her Staff were absolutely fantastic and made my wedding dress shopping a very good experience and stress free. My mom, mother inlaw to be, my grandma, sister-in-law and step daughter all felt welcomed and when I found the dress i felt all the emotions and new it was the
    one there wasn't a dry eye in the room. I would highly recommend setting up an appointment you won't be disappointed <3 bride to be 2018
    Mary Married on 05/26/2018
    Absolutely AMAZING!! I am not a shopper so I was worried about trying on dresses but when I got there they were so nice and helpful! I went in very open minded about everything and said I would try anything on that was within my budget. They kept bringing me dresses, some that I loved and some that I did not love so much. I felt like I was family there! When I fell in love with my dress so did they! Love Love Love them!!
  • User2009089 2+ years ago
    Trace of Lace was the first shop where I started the search for my 'perfect dress.' Upon entering I was greeted by three extremely friendly and professional sales associates. My consultant (Erin) assisted me in looking for dresses, offered suggestions, and let me try on all the dresses I wanted to with no time frame or pushy sales techniques. The staff took down my information and dresses I was interested in so that I could continue my search and knew my information was logged in case I wanted to buy the dresses of interest.

My friends and family were also treated with respect, and made sure they were comfortable by being offered water and snacks. We had a private corner of the salon, and were provided all the support we could ask for.

After looking in to other dress shops, I was convinced that I would only buy from Trace of Lace. I want to say THANK YOU to their staff for all their help.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Real Weddings

• Andrea & Jason
    147 photos · 09/29/2017

152 Woodstock Ave. Rutland, 05701
Location of (A Trace of Lace Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding