Arlington Heights, IL 60004 Map · Phone number

About A Touch of Elegance Event Planning

--Day of Wedding Planner

We will play an active role in planning your wedding day. We are extremely organized and detail oriented, so you don't have to worry about a thing!'

We'll manage the rehearsal and day of wedding overseeing everything to make sure vendors adheres to the timeline, and handle any snags that may happen.

We also provide morning of the wedding...we'll provide a food server to help with the brides maids breakfast, set up and clean up.

--Food & Service our specialty! We have the food servers, waitstaff, bartenders, party rental equipment, AMP DJ services, Photo booth and Up Lighting packages!

We are a full service or ala carte event planning company that gives discounts for using multiple services that works closely with caterers, with your home made food and additional services.

We do buffet sytle weddings and WE are the service for your beautiful buffets with your theme and colors! Our theme wedding table has the lights, risers and colors you want and expect for your wedding. Our service is beyond your expections from our exceptional staff!

We have a complete wedding package starting at $55 per person and includes food, staffing and rentals!

Backyard or venue weddings, Engagement parties, bridal and baby showers. Call us about your upcoming event and let us show you we want you to sit back, relax and enjoy your party with A Touch of Elegance!

Follow A Touch of Elegance Event Planning on

PavilionFarUplight
toeandampcombo
Sit back, relax...
A Touch of Elegance Event Planning and AMP DJ Services is a Family owned business. Sit back, relax...
Add a little flair to your wedding!
Add a little flair to your wedding!
This reception was suppose to be in a backyard, but had to be moved to this facility because the...
Redfield Estate, Glenview IL, ceremony and afterwards there was a reception.
Redfield Estate, Glenview IL, ceremony and afterwards there was a reception.
CellPhoneto92012365
toeandampcombo
Sit back, relax...

5 Reviews for A Touch of Elegance Event Planning

Rhoda · Married on 10/24/2014

I was planning the rehearsal dinner for my son's destination wedding in Santa Fe NM. I wanted custom candy bars....with the Chicago Tribune logo on the front, and a personal message and picture on the back. I met with Denise and Alex...brought Alex a copy of the newspaper and asked if this was doable.
    Alex duplicated the logo right down to the small American Flag in the corner.....Denise also suggested these amazing favors that look like matches, but were really Lifesavers....individually wrapped...also with a personal message from the bride and groom...
    My guests were BLOWN AWAY...at the creativity and the detail ! Alex and Denise listened to my requests...and just made my ideas better !! First class work at a reasonable price !! Just perfect!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Diane · Married on 10/18/2014

I hired Denise Murphy of Touch of Elegance as a "Day of Wedding" Planner for my daughter's Wedding. My daughter & I met with Denise months before the Wedding to discuss our needs for the Wedding Day. I found Denise to be friendly, creative, and very professional. She listened to our needs, had many creative suggestions, and assured us that we both would be able to relax and enjoy the day. We were able to relax as Denise stepped in and made the day stress free. She worked well with all of our vendors to insure each detail was covered to our expectations. She went above and beyond in the set up of food at the ceremony location, to making sure no details were missed at the Reception. I'm very happy with Denise at Touch of Elegance and the services she provided us, and will definitely recommend her services to friends and relatives. Thank you SO much Denise!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Denise met with me a few times and worked with me and my outdoor wedding. We had to move the reception inside due to cold and she warned me we might have to move the bartender inside due to wind (but we didn’t). They had everything setup, they cleaned up, they had everything covered, ready to go, worked with my other vendors. I mean there wasn't a thing that went wrong because Denise and her staff knew what they were doing. EVERYONE commented on them. Here is some of what was said: "The wait staff is great! I hardly noticed they were there but nothing was ever out of place! ""Whoever is doing all this work to set up and arrange is amazing!"" Your service people really know how to work this place! I never would have figured this all out!" (layout of tables and such)"WE loved the bartender!" I would definitely use this company again!. :)THANKS GUYS! You made my wedding day hassle free. AND THAT was the best thing you did for me.

Sent on 02/17/2014

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Eco-Friendly
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• The Grove Redfield Estate
    The Grove Redfield Estate Mansion Weddings

Denise and A Touch of Elegance do a great job assisting renters with coordinating and staffing their parties and weddings at the Grove. She has years of experience working at the Venue.

• Amp Event Professionals
    Amp Event Professionals Wedding DJs

Are you looking for an event planner that will not only handle ever aspect of your day, but supply the servers, bartenders and wedding rentals? A Touch of Elegance Event Planning is the vendor for you! They have rentals such as china, silverware, chaffing dishes, tent rental, and so much more! Be sure to ask them about their one of a kind "Theme Table!" I have been working with Denise the owner for years and she really knows how to throw a great party while you sit back, relax, and enjoy your wedding "All with, A Touch of Elegance!"

• That's a Wrap Creations Inc.
    That's a Wrap Creations Inc. Wedding Favors

A Touch of Elegance Event Planning is a MUST when you are planning your bridal shower or wedding reception. They are very professional, creative, and knows the business. Denise has done 100 weddings, and showers in 9 years. Their food servers and bartenders know just what needs to be done to make your day stress free, so you can sit back, relax and enjoy the wedding with A Touch of Elegance! They also carry party rental equipment, and are partners with Wedding Wires #1 DJ Services-AMP DJ Services, Photo Booths and Event Lighting, along with That's A Wrap Creations! The only thing they don't do is food and beverage. So you can get the food, where you want, and they will take care of all the details. I highly recommend them for your next event.

• Arlington Heights, 60004 See on map