69 S. Evergreen Ave, Arlington Heights, IL 60005 Map · Phone number

verragio1303702211b cop
verragio1303702211b co

4 Reviews for Keswick Jewelers

Crysta · Married on 10/01/2016

Monica at Keswick was fantastic! She worked with my husband to design a custom engagement ring, which is gorgeous. When we returned to select our wedding bands, she was so friendly and helpful and genuinely nice - and then responsive when our order came in. I've stopped by Keswick a few times to get my ring cleaned, and everyone there is wonderful. The best kind of small business.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Liz · Married on 12/30/2012

Maurisz was professional and passionate. You could tell they knew their jewelry at Keswick. My husband got my engagement ring from them and I loved it so much that we went back there for our wedding bands...and AGAIN, we were blown away by the selection. The rings were beautiful and the staff was so friendly and helpful to helping us pick out the best rings...even within our limited budget for our December 30, 2012 wedding.

Would come here again in the future, for future gifts as husband and wife:)!!!!

Sent on 01/18/2013

Aurelia · Married on 07/07/2012

Keswick was willing to offer and help me get something I really wanted and within my budget. They were willing to work with me to set a payment plan. After the honeymoon my ring was missing a diamond and Keswick replaced it the same day I took it in for them to look at it. I will definitely use them again soon!

Sent on 10/23/2012

Keswick Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Ring Sizing, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks

• A Touch of Elegance Event Planning
    A Touch of Elegance Event Planning Wedding Planners

Keswick Jewelers is a beautiful large jewelry store located in Arlington Heights. I have used Keswick for many, many years because of their excellent customer service and large showroom of many different leading jewelry that is offered. I refer my clients to Keswick, in fact, my son purchased his engagement ring from him. I highly recommend Keswick Jewelers, and I'm sure you will be happy too!

• Amp Event Professionals
    Amp Event Professionals Wedding DJs

I bought my wedding ring at Keswick which the custom made to make all of my choices into one GREAT looking ring! My fiance (soon to be wife) was incredibly pleased with its appearance! Thanks Keswick, your selection is as outstanding as your service!

• 69 S. Evergreen Ave Arlington Heights, 60005 See on map