A to E Wedding Coordinators

Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About A to E Wedding Coordinators

Serving Illinois & Wisconsin
A to E Wedding Coordinators provides assistance and guidance from a certified wedding planner in the planning of your wedding. We eliminate room for error that can result in additional expense, stress and anxiety. Our knowledge in executing flawless weddings can provide an array of savings. Selecting the right vendors and entrusting your special day to them can be scary. We want to take the fear out of your wedding plans and fill it with a piece of mind.

Any size wedding and any type of formality; we are here to help. Our motto is to keep every bride and groom out of debt with our assistance on their side. Our goal is to have our clients begin their marriage on the right path with many years of love, happiness and cherished memories to follow.

Our various wedding service packages present many levels of assistance with pricing to keep you within your wedding budget. We can customize a service package and also offer ala carte services. You will never know what you really need unless a certified A to E Wedding Coordinator is part of your wedding plan. We look forward to meeting with you as "Love Made the Marriage...We Make the Wedding".

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Milwaukee

2 Reviews for A to E Wedding Coordinators

A to E Wedding Coordinators were an absolute pleasure to work with!

Reyeh was excellent! From the very first time I spoke with her I knew that everything was going to be great. She is organized and was able to provide me great support in making important choices for our wedding. She has great follow though she did everything she said she would do. (something that is hard to find these days)

When things were getting close to the wedding and I had some last minute changes she was there to lend her experience and help me come up with a plan that would accommodate all the needed changes on short notice. I was getting very stressed and Reyeh helped me quickly find solutions to my seating arrangement and linen issues.

Reyeh is knowledgeable and provided me with lots of different options and shared the pros and cons to different choices I was making along the way.

I can not say enough good things! I had a great experience with her and she really helped me to create an amazing wedding that I will treasure for years to come.

Profile Picture Bridget, 8/27/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
4.7

We spent a year planning our wedding and didn’t feel that we needed a planner. However, a few months out we realized we needed help pulling everything together to fit the overwhelming details of the wedding day. A to E was with us only a couple months, but Reyeh was amazing at enhancing our wedding while keeping our vision. She has a lot of valuable insight and experience. We used Reyeh’s contacts to fill voids in our vendor list, and couldn’t be happier with any of those choices. Reyeh was 100% dedicated to our wedding from the rehearsal to the setup, ceremony, reception, and even clean up afterwards. She did a fantastic job of organizing everything and recruiting for any necessary tasks.

Our only complaint is the professional manner in which a few details were handled. Reyeh helped us make so many decisions on the timeline and technical details; however, there were a couple ideas we did not like and she took that offensively. Overall, we were very satisfied with A to E. We were able to enjoy our wedding day and without Reyeh we would have been running around making sure everything ran properly.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 4/30/11, 1 Review