Nearby Vendors to Consider

About A Southern Soiree

Wedding and Event Planning
A Southern Soiree is a full service event planning firm specializing in creating unique and memorable events.  Beginning with your first consultation, A Southern Soiree will guide you through the entire planning process, saving you time, money, and stress.  We work with you to develop the distinctive style of your event and then help you choose the best vendors to achieve the desired result, all within your budget.  Whether you have the planning complete and need help with day of details or need help from the beginning to the end, we can create a planning package to fit your needs.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Non-Religious (3)
Destination (2)
Civil (1)
Military (1)

We were introduced to A Southern Soiree after booking The Umstead Hotel for our wedding. Alyssa was our assigned planner and she made our dreams come true! She was extremely responsive to emails and gave us so many great recommendations. Alyssa offered ideas and made us think about things that we would have otherwise forgotten to plan. Alyssa is super sweet and talented at her job. She gives you 100% of her attention. We were so grateful for all of the work that Alyssa put into our wedding; she is detail-oriented and coordinated everything with our vendors. Alyssa made sure we stayed on schedule -- the entire day was flawless! Having a wedding planner is a must, even if it is just for the day of. We could not have asked for a better day; it was all made possible thanks to Alyssa!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 4/7/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

A Southern Soiree was the best and easiest decision we made when planning our January wedding in Raleigh. Gina is AMAZING! I was planning from out of town, and Gina took a huge weight off my shoulders. She made everything so easy from picking venues and vendors to rehearsal to the actual day. I can't more highly recommend the team at A Southern Soiree for any event planning needs!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Megan was the absolute BEST. I had a great feeling following our first phone call and immediately knew we wanted to move forward with her. Her broad experience and close relationships with vendors, coupled with her organized, detail-oriented, and warm nature made planning a long distance wedding in 6 months as easy as you can imagine. Given our tight time frame, Megan got the ball rolling right away by getting us short-lists of the best available vendors so we could lock them in swiftly. The bands we wanted were already booked up, but Megan found us another option from a different management company, and they ended up being absolutely AMAZING. In general, I felt like she understood and picked up on our vibe very quickly, which made the planning process so seamless. The best part was that Megan never once forced a decision on us, but whenever I needed her opinion (which was frequently!), she was there to provide it with sound reasoning. I had complete faith in Megan and Gina, which gave us the ability to completely relax and enjoy ourselves on our wedding day. I also could not have been happier with how the room looked that night, from the gorgeous flowers and chairs, to the stage backdrop and lighting, it all came together perfectly. Seeing our vision come to life was a dream come true, all thanks to A Southern Soiree!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/23/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1394502028825 michaelmoss266 new website collag
220x220 sq 1394501743128 jennykoryslides 001
220x220 sq 1394500894940 libbyrustyhumblepi

16 ENDORSEMENTS
Excellent and caring professionalism. Always enjoy working with these ladies for weddings.

Megan and her staff at A Southern Soiree are a "dream team" of planners! They care for their vendors and clients alike and turn events into stellar productions. I've worked with them on numerous occasions in both a wedding situation and a corporate event, and they have been consistent in their performance every time!

We have had the pleasure of working with A Southern Soiree for several years now with many clients. If you are looking for a detail oriented, creative, and professional organization, you should give these ladies a try. It is rare to see such dedication to the vision of the client come to light, and A Southern Soiree makes our job as your caterer much more streamlined. It is a pleasure for us to work with Megan, Kailey and Gina, knowing that we are working with such a professional organization.

I had the opportunity to work with Megan and Southern Soiree team both as a photographer and a live wedding painter. Their service is very professional and attention to the detail is just amazing! They kept me informed about the events right from the consultation meetings. As a working pro I have really appreciated their communication and coordination. And this has helped me deliver the best services to brides. I will be working with Southern Soiree for a live painting again and really look forward to it! I highly recommend their services to any bride who wants the best...

I love working with Megan; in fact, I officiated her wedding to Jason before she owned A Southern Soiree. She was the event manager at prestigious wedding venue and I knew then she was a natural for her own wedding planning business. Having been a bride recently she knows all the parameters and challenges of planning a wedding and what needs to happen for the wedding day to flow perfectly. She knows the right vendors for the couple and is organized and on top of every detail. And besides all that, she is so personable and easy going it is fun to be part of the team she puts together. We have done several weddings together and it is always a treat for Megan to be in charge. I am so happy to see A Southern Soiree blossom big in the wedding industry here in the Triangle and it is all because of Megan and her associates!

176 PROS I KNOW