A Schwarz Event

New Holstein, WI View map
    Steve Married on 03/14/2015
    Decorations were Superb, we had a Bling style wedding and a lot of the products we used from here had the Bling style we loved and matched perfect. Very easy to work with, and went above and beyond was was expected!

Everything was picked up the night of, and went very smoothly. Overall great service and quality of product.
    Dawn Married on 03/14/2015
    We used Lisa for some of my son's wedding décor and it was AMAZING! We got SO many compliments on the look of the hall, people were asking to purchase some of the items from us!!! Obviously we gave out their name many times! Working with Lisa was stress free and she has a lot of really beautiful décor to choose from. She is professional and so incredibly helpful. I was running behind on some of my décor and she was right there helping me - she was wonderful to work with! I would highly recommend her to everyone. I have two daughters left to get married and will certainly be using her again :)
    Stacy Married on 01/04/2014
    I was completely impressed working with A Schwarz Event for our wedding. They are very detailed and are determined to make sure all your wedding day dreams/ideas come true. I particularly enjoyed how they did a trial run through on my bridal bouquet and various centerpieces. They also put together the nicest amenity baskets for our hotel guests. In addition, we have received so many compliments on the memory tree they did to honor those guests that were with us in spirit, A Schwarz Event goes above and beyond to make sure your wedding is gorgeous.

Thank you Lisa, Diane, Stacy and those that also worked on making our day breathtaking.
    ~Stacy

Real Weddings

• Julie & Matthew
    87 photos · 05/12/2018
  • Nick & Emily
    32 photos · 08/02/2015

N1068 Irish Road New Holstein, 53061
9208984433
Location of (A Schwarz Event)

Other vendors in Green Bay for your wedding