A.S. Nagpal Photography

• Sasha Chou Photography
  • Vanessa Joy Photography

3 Reviews for A.S. Nagpal Photography

Amanda · Married on 08/05/2018

I went through about 80 photographers and emailed 35 of them to get prices, and I was thrilled when A.S. (who was one of our top two choices) also had a great price! He came to the hotels we were getting ready at first to do our "getting ready" photos, and then we went to a nearby park for our couple's shoot. Neither of us are very comfortable having our picture taken, but he was so great at making us feel relaxed while getting some great shots. At the wedding, most of our family members that we wanted photos with showed up a little late, so we had to rush to get all of the shots in, but he was great at making sure we didn't miss any of the photos we wanted. We're so happy we hired him!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Samrin · Married on 12/09/2017

Seen Aman at a wedding before and loved his style. From the first meet to the preshoots to the wedding events everything was picture perfect. His amazing style and great personality are just the cherry on top of his perfect work.

Sent on 03/27/2018

Tejal · Married on 06/17/2017

Best Wedding Photographer!

I wanted to recommend Amandeep Nagpal for his fantastic work for me and my wife's wedding on December 2nd, 2019. Amandeep was one of the most professional wedding photographers I've ever seen. Not only he knows what he's doing, but at the same time, the pictures that he took for us were absolutely stunning. His pictures and the post-editing work he does is out of this world. We had looked into 10 different photographers in the Tri-State area and Amandeep ended up being the best out of them. Even though he's so busy, he gives you all his time and attention when it's your special weekend. Would definitely recommend Amandeep to every single person or couple in NJ, NY, CT region!

Sent on 04/06/2019

• New York See on map
    347.751.2884 (Phone number)
    Location of (A.S. Nagpal Photography)