Wilmington, NC 28411 Map · Phone number

woa2 68

• Videos 3

16 Reviews for A Pop of Pretty Events

Courtney · Married on 09/10/2016

Melanie with A Pop Of Pretty is a God send! We were a destination wedding couple and Melanie and Beverly helped us tremendously with the planning process. I worked mostly with Melanie and she was so receptive to everything I had to say and took the time to really listen and brainstorm ideas with me. Leading up to our wedding day Melanie was constantly in contact with me, giving me updates and my favorite part, just checking on me to see how I was doing. With all that was going on it was nice to have someone who truly cared. When our wedding day finally came I was able to stay calm because I trusted Melanie 100%! She knew exactly what my vision was and ensured it came to fruition. With her I knew I could take the day to just be a bride and relax with family and friends (and of course get "beautified"). Melanie would even visit me throughout the day in the Bridal Suite to give me updates and spoke to me in a calm voice, always keeping a smile. She's so good at what she does, not only as a planner, but as a designer. She made the day absolutely beautiful!! The BEST! HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend her to anyone and everyone. You will not find better planners anywhere!

Rebecca · Married on 04/30/2016

Melanie & Beverly were an absolute JOY to work with! Ryan & I got engaged right before I was starting graduate school, so I knew I needed help with the planning process. They were so flexible with my limited schedule and extremely organized throughout the planning process. They not only made my pintrest ideas come to life but also pinned new ideas that went with our theme and budget. On our wedding day, Ryan & I were in awe of their calm, composed manner. They handled our last minute changes and kept everyone informed and stress-free. Their designs and decor for the wedding was more beautiful than we could have imagined! They worked so hard to give us the perfect wedding day and we couldn't be more thankful we chose A Pop of Pretty Events! We had a fantastic experience with them and would recommend them for every Bride, even those who have the time to dedicate to planning.. they will make your wedding planning ideas and experience truly amazing!

Victoria · Married on 11/14/2015

Beverly and Melanie are amazing to work with! They encompass all aspects of planning and can create something grand out of absolutely nothing. I had picked a few vendors, but could not create a color scheme or flower arrangements (or anything decorative at that). Melanie stepped right up and selected colors, and worked directly with the florist to coordinate everything. Beverly handled the contracts and helped to keep me in budget. She negotiated with vendors and saved me a lot of money! A Pop of Pretty was recommended to me by a coworker, and I would hands down recommend them to anyone else.

A Pop of Pretty Events FAQ

• How many planners are on your team? 2

Real Weddings

• Weddings of Topsail
    Weddings of Topsail Wedding Officiants

We have done several weddings with the ladies at A Pop of Pretty Events and they are awesome! Details are their expertise and the weddings we have performed have come of without a hitch! Highly recommend them!

• High Performance Lighting & Power
    High Performance Lighting & Power Wedding Decor & Lighting

We enjoy working with these girls. Very professional and on top of all their events. Is a pleasure to work with them!

• Eco Chic Blossoms
    Eco Chic Blossoms Wedding Florists

I met Beverly and Melanie when I did the flowers for Beverly's wedding. They are such delightful girls to work with. We've done quite a few weddings with them and they have been a blast. They are really detail oriented so you can rest easy that every single last detail has been taken care of. Their work is very versatile and tailored to specific events. If you're looking for someone who has your best interest at heart, you will not be disappointed with A Pop of Pretty Events!

• Wilmington, NC 28411 See on map