A Perfect Wedding Floral Design

Rockmart, GA View map

$79 Typical Price

A Perfect Wedding is owned and operated by Gail Williams. Floral design is our passion, and we bring a certain creativity and unique viewpoint to our work.

All orders are custom designed for the individuals needs. We will ensure that your event will be exactly what you envisioned.

We are conveniently located in Northwest Georgia. Please call us today to discuss your wedding. We look forward to working with you!

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$55

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$85

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$79

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Cassie
    Cassie G. Married on 10/16/2021

Absolutely gorgeous bouquets!

I had a Disney's Animated Film "Tangled" themed wedding, and those of you who are familiar with that film understand how important flowers are to the symbols and visuals of the film. I came to Gail with a variety of photo references and requests for flower types, knowing that the floral industry has been having shortages due to the pandemic, and that she would do everything she could to follow my inspiration with what was available. When she brought in the bouquets, wristlets, and boutonnieres, we were so incredibly awed. Gail did an amazing job, and the flowers held together all night without a hitch. Her throwing bouquet also somehow survived being thrown full speed into a support beam and then shaken around by a very excited guest, haha (woops on my part). I can't recommend A Perfect Wedding Florals enough!

A Perfect Wedding Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much Cassie! So happy I was able to create your vision for you! It was a pleasure working with you! Best wishes always!
    Matthew S. Married on 01/02/2021

Kind and Talented Beyond Compare

I found choosing the flowers very difficult for our wedding. I knew what I wanted them to look like overall, and Gail more than exceeded my expectations with her knowledge and expertise to help. me decide. When we had to reschedule our wedding the same week as our original date, Gail answered my call during her personal vacation and assured me she would be available for our reschedule and let us pick up all of our stems for our original date to enjoy. She was beyond kind and gracious and completely took my vision and made it a reality.
  • Haley
    Haley M. Married on 11/02/2019

Great experience!

Gail did an amazing job with all of my flowers! She helped me decide what would look best together and showed me lots of examples. My flowers were absolutely perfect ♥️ She was so sweet and so helpful and I am so happy I got to use her for my wedding day!

A Perfect Wedding Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much Haley! I am so happy that you were pleased! It was a pleasure working with you! Best wishes always!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Real Weddings

• Matthew & Lauren
    25 photos · 03/28/2021

In The Woods, LLC In The Woods, LLC Barn & Farm Weddings

Gail's flowers and arrangements are ABSOLUTELY beautiful!! We at In the Woods could not be more pleased with A Perfect Wedding Floral Design. Gail is so creative and makes sure every bride gets exactly what she has imagined for her dream wedding. We LOVE working with A Perfect Wedding Floral Design and you will too! :)

The Farm Rome GA The Farm Rome GA Barn & Farm Weddings

Gail and her crew are amazing. The flowers are always beautiful, and Gail is a doll.

A Glamour Affair A Glamour Affair Wedding Hair & Makeup

We have worked with Gail more times than we can count. It is always a pleasure seeing her sweet smiling face when we are working a wedding on location. Of course, her smile isn't the only thing visually pleasing that enters the room with her. Her floral arrangements, always in hand, are some of the most beautiful I have ever seen. If you give Gail a vision she is going to create it times 10! It's also always fun to see the bride's face when she walks in with their flowers. All brides are absolutely ecstatic when they see them. Gail is the type of person who will go out of her way to make sure she is giving you exactly what you want. We love you Gail!!!

3275 Browning Rd Rockmart, GA, 30153
Location of (A Perfect Wedding Floral Design)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding