Events by Allie

Dallas, GA View map

$1,500 Package Price

Certified Wedding & Event Planner

At Events by Allie, I believe that your wedding should be an expression of you. That鈥檚 why I take the time to get to know you and come up with a theme that reflects your personality, I will make what inspires you and the things that you love the essence of your wedding.

With your ideas . . . and my creativity . . . we can work together and create the perfect wedding for YOU. Whether you are looking for day of coordination, wedding styling, or a full blown planning package, I can work with any budget to create your beautiful event!

Adam Married on 09/24/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Allison was so great! She made sure that she everyone knew where to go and what to do on our rehearsal day and made sure that everything was taken care of on the day of the wedding. She was even outside helping to tie chair-wraps in the hot sun before the wedding (this was not part of her job). I was very pleased with how smoothly everything went. I'm normally the one that is worried about everything but I didn't have to worry about a thing with her there.
    Jessica Married on 08/30/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Allison was absolutely amazing. She coordinated my wedding at Che'ne Rouge. She felt with my excessively large family and made sure that everything ran smoothly and we had our perfect day. She was always checking on me and there right when I would need her. She is such a joy to work with and I would definitely recommend her to everyone.
    Kristen Married on 03/08/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I had such a great experience with Allie! She was very informative and kept everyone on their toes, while keeping me grounded and ready for the big day! She is extremely friendly and has a passion for her job! I would recommend her to any of my friends or family! I could not have asked for a better coordinator!
  • illustration stars

5.0 out of 5 rating , 24 Reviews
路 Wedding Photographers

44 Crescent Woode Dr Dallas, GA, 30157

Mon-Fri 10am-5pm Sat- 10am-4pm Sun- Closed
Location of (Events by Allie)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding