230 South Marble St, Rockmart, GA 30153 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Paris Mountain Photography

Whether it's in your backyard or in the grandest ballroom, every bride deserves the wedding of her dreams! That's why I offer packages that range from $3295 and go up to $5000. All packages include print rights, and some include engagement sessions and albums. Or, you can customize a package to fit your budget.

My photography style is a little bit different than your traditional old school photography. Even though I studied 35mm film in college about 20 years ago, I have totally embraced the digital darkroom! My photos are more than just a snapshot that your best friend takes of you while you walk down the isle. I transform your photos to works of art that you can proudly hang in your living room, post on your facebook page or send to grandparents!

I hope you enjoy looking at my photos!

You can also see some reviews and testimonials from past brides (before I got on WeddingWire) at

or my website at:

Paris Mountain Photography 6
Paris Mountain Photography 7
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 03/17/2018

I would recommend Pam to absolutely EVERYONE! She's been so fantastic and helpful - Whether it's me emailing her at 10 P.M with a question/concern about our wedding, or running other various vendors by her for her experience - she's amazing! Our engagement photos were gorgeous, and I cannot wait to see what our wedding photos will be like! :)

Sent on 12/21/2017
    Paris Mountain Photography 8
    Paris Mountain Photography 9
    Paris Mountain Photography 10
    Paris Mountain Photography 11
  • W

wendy · Married on 11/04/2017

Pam from Paris Mountain Photography photographed my daughter's wedding in November and the pictures turned out absolutely beautiful! Pam's creativity and attention to detail helped make the day amazing and I would definitely recommend her to anyone who wants a photographer who will go above and beyond with ideas that are "out of the box".

Sent on 03/06/2018
    Paris Mountain Photography 12

Alyssa · Married on 09/09/2017

Pam was the perfect photographer! She was recommended by our venue and once I saw her pictures I knew we had to have her. Photos were the most important thing to me for our wedding day and our pictures are gorgeous!! Pam did such an amazing job capturing the day and took a ton of photos. We told her ahead of time to take charge and keep us on schedule and that's exactly what she did. We had a ton of family photos to take and she worked through the list and made sure to get every one done. Not only does she take amazing photos but she's also a blast to be around and kept the day fun. I would definitely recommend Paris Mountain Photography to any Bride, you'll be so happy with your choice!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Paris Mountain Photography Pricing

Paris Mountain Photography Price Rates

Paris Mountain Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,869.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Hightower Falls
    Hightower Falls Park & Outdoor Weddings

Paris Mountain is an excellent photography studio. Pam truly has a gift to see things through a photo lens. She captures not only the moment, but the emotion of the day.

• A Perfect Wedding Floral Design
    A Perfect Wedding Floral Design Wedding Florists

Pam Jones of Paris mountain Photography Is an amazing photographer. I have worked with her on numerous occasions and she is the first one that I recommend. Pam is so energetic and fun to be around! She has such an imagination and thinks of things that no other photographer does to create the most beautiful pictures that I have ever seen! If you hire Pam as your wedding photographer, you will be more than happy that you did!

• A Glamour Affair
    A Glamour Affair Wedding Hair & Makeup

We have been working with Pam Jones for five years now and hands down believe that she is number one in the wedding photography business! Not only is she super professional, but she also goes out of her way to make things fun. She also makes sure that your day remains on schedule so that not a single picture is missed. One of the things that stands out about Pam is that she doesn't miss a single special moment and is sure to capture them all in her photos. We love to find out that Pam is photographing our brides because we know we will have some great pictures for our portfolio, and that's saying a lot because anyone can look beautiful, but if the photography is bad it just doesn't really show. We always have a great time when Pam is around and I know that as a bride she will only enhance the specialness of your day.

• 230 South Marble St Rockmart, 30153 See on map