A Perfect Wedding Floral Design Reviews

42 Reviews for A Perfect Wedding Floral Design

1 User photo

A Perfect Wedding Floral Design 1

Kelly · Married on 04/29/2018

Gail did a terrific job and was extremely responsive. The flowers were beautiful and she listened to what we wanted and made it happen. She was on site the day of to make sure everything was what we needed and I really appreciated that!!

Sent on 05/07/2018

A Perfect Wedding Floral Design's reply:

Hello Kelly, thank you so much for the great review! It was a please working with you! Best wishes always!

Nichole · Married on 01/27/2018

Gail was amazing to work with and my flowers were beautiful! Thank you so much for all your hard work in helping to make our wedding beautiful!

Sent on 02/08/2018

Kacy · Married on 01/20/2018

Gail is PHENOMENAL! I had no idea what I was doing or exactly what I was looking for for my bouquet, so I just gave her my basic color scheme and let her do her thing, and I was definitely not disappointed! I’m not even a person that typically enjoys flowers, but she made me fall in love with the arrangements she put together! And she was so easy to work with and very flexible! I let her know my hectic work schedule, and she was so accommodating and took care of all of the leg work herself. HIRE HER FOR YOUR WEDDING!!

Sent on 02/02/2018
    A Perfect Wedding Floral Design 2
  • W

wendy · Married on 11/04/2017

I love A Perfect Wedding Floral Design!! My daughter's wedding flowers last weekend were absolutely beautiful. Gail and her staff created amazing floral designs from the bride's bouquet to the bridesmaids' and flower girls' flowers. They decorated the church beautifully and went out of their way to make sure we were happy. I wish I could give them 10 stars!!

Sent on 11/07/2017

kim · Married on 07/02/2017

Gail was AWESOME! If you are looking for a true expert in flowers who can create beautiful arrangements for bouquets, centerpieces, altar flowers, cake flowers, etc., then Gail is your person! Even with a limited budget, she can work her magic! She made my daughter's wedding day spectacular! My daughter is active duty in the military so could not attend any meetings. Gail worked with her long-distance and me in person to create wedding flowers that made us both super happy. All of our friends and family commented on the beautiful flowers. If there were more categories, I would give Gail 5 stars in even more areas! Thank you, Gail, for the outstanding service!

Sent on 09/10/2016

Angela · Married on 04/22/2017

Highly recommend using Gail! She did an amazing job on the flowers for our wedding!! She was able to produce the perfect bouquets from my very vague description of what I wanted!

Sent on 05/01/2017

shannon · Married on 12/03/2016

Gail Williams of A Perfect Wedding Floral Design totally nailed our daughters vision of her flowers for her wedding on 12/3/16. Gail work is that of an artists. The flowers were so natural looking and breathtaking. She is also very easy to work with and listens to her bride to gather the design information then implements to perfection. I just cannot say enough about how pleased we are with her work.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Mellie · Married on 12/02/2016

Gail and her team are absolutely wonderful!! I told her what I wanted and she helped me design the perfect bouquets, boutonnieres, wristlets, and table designs. Gail made my dreams become reality and thanks to her I am still receiving compliments on all of my wedding flowers!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Shelby · Married on 09/13/2016

I truly cannot say enough about this company! Fresh flowers were very important to me in my wedding budget. I was nervous that it would be difficult to pull off the look I wanted for my bohemian type wedding- but this company absolutely made it happen! Gail was so patient with me as I explained to her how I imagined the flowers to be. She kept in constant with me as I sent her tons of Pinterest pictures. The day of the wedding, my flowers turned out better than I had even dreamed! My hand-tied bouquets were in perfect condition, my flower anklets and wedding arch were extravagant, and my flower crown and bouquet was the prettiest I've ever seen! A Perfect Wedding Floral design completely exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend their services for your special day!!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Kim · Married on 08/27/2016

Unbelievable! Gail is so incredibly talented. She puts her heart and soul into every piece that she does. She assisted us with staying within a budget, creating the styles that we were looking for and then over-delivered! When I walked out and saw the reception space and the floral arrangements for the wedding ceremony, I was speechless! It literally took my breath away. She couldn't wait to take the bride (my daughter) her bouquet and literally cried with her when she saw it. It was such a precious moment and I was so touched that she wanted to share that with her. We just love Gail and would highly recommend her! Five Star! Five Star! Five Star!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Ansley · Married on 08/20/2016

I could not have asked for a better experience with A Perfect Wedding Floral Design. A bride has plenty of things to stress about in regards to their wedding day, but decor and flowers will not be one if you go with this company. Not only was Gail timely and approachable, but each piece was exactly what I wanted. She truly has a feel for floral designs and can achieve any look for any bride. I would highly recommend this company!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Brittni · Married on 07/30/2016

Gail literally made my vision come to life. My bouquet and other floral arrangements were exactly, even BETTER, than what I pictured. Absolutely fantastic and so talented!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Sacha · Married on 06/27/2015

My flowers were AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!! She really worked long and hard with me, with numerous emails back-and-forth since I was an out-of-town bride. My most important love is the flowers, but Unfortunately I had to lower my budget, which I think eventually I kind of got on her nerves lol. But day of wedding I don't think she skimped one bit! They were really big and full looking! I loved them to death! Thank you so much Gail for your amazing talents!! I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Stephanie · Married on 06/20/2015

Gail at A Perfect Wedding Floral Design was awesome to work with in planning the flowers for my wedding. She listened very carefully to my vision and crafted beautiful arrangements that matched flawlessly. Gail was very patient when answering my many questions. She has a true gift and I highly recommend her!

A Perfect Wedding Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie!

Lori · Married on 06/13/2015

Gail was wonderful to work with. Her work was beautiful. She did an excellent job of interpreting the look we wanted. The flowers were very important to us, and I am so glad we used A Perfect Wedding Floral Design. From the huge beautiful arbor at the front to the flower girl baskets every detail was perfect!!

Amy · Married on 04/18/2015

Gail and A Perfect Wedding Floral Design are wonderful! They added such beauty to my wedding!
    I admit it- I was picky and indecisive (I kept sending her pics and ideas) but Gail was extremely easy to work with and very patient. And she has fair prices to boot! :-)

I especially loved the pedestal arrangements on the tables, the garland & flowers across the front of the head table but the highlight was my bridal bouquet. I cannot say how much I LOVED LOVED LOVED it! It was PERFECT and smelled divine. She even wrapped some lace from my Mother's wedding dress around it.

So in short, if your wedding in is Northwest GA (and even if it's not), I would highly recommend A Perfect Wedding Floral Design.

PS- It was a definite plus that Gail was very familiar with my venue (Spring Lake) and had worked with my planner (Rachel Bell O'Bannon) several times before.

Sent on 07/19/2015

A Perfect Wedding Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! You worked so hard to make everything perfect! The beautiful colorful China at every place setting was my favorite! It was a joy to work with you and your family Amy! Best wishes always! Gail

Lauren · Married on 04/01/2015

This vendor can make your Pinterest board come to life! She is very organized (gives a breakdown of costs- including ranges of prices depending on how small/big/elaborate you want certain arrangements) She is great to work with and her arrangements were exactly what I envisioned.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Kathy · Married on 03/14/2015

We are so happy that we chose A Perfect Wedding for Laura and Alex's wedding! Gail Williams is a joy to work with and her work is beautifully artistic and original. After researching a few florists, and getting recommendations from friends, we found that A Perfect Wedding was the best value for the money. We were pleasantly surprised by the price, especially after seeing examples of her work. On the day of the wedding, everything was absolutely gorgeous. We got so many compliments. After the wedding, I heard about some of the unforeseeable difficulties that Gail had with her delivery of flowers and also with being able to get into the venue on time. We never knew about any of those things on the day of the wedding, because she just handled it with ease and flexibility. Thank you, A Perfect Wedding, for making our daughter's wedding so beautiful!

A Perfect Wedding Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much Kathy! It was a pleasure working with your family!

Kimberly · Married on 12/27/2014

Gail and Kayla were wonderful! They did both of my daughters weddings and they helped to make both of their days as perfect as we imagined!!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Lauren · Married on 12/27/2014

Gail and Kayla did a phenomenal job on the flowers for my big day. My bouquet was breathtaking!! They are the absolute BEST! I recommend them over anyone else!

Sent on 01/04/2015

A Perfect Wedding Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren! We were excited to be a part if your special day!

Dinah · Married on 11/14/2014

The flowers were beatifully done with a the perfect touches to make everything look amazing. They went beyond the call by designing a floral arrangement on the outdoor arch in 30 degree weather. Thanks for making Tori and Damien's day unforgettable.

Sent on 11/16/2014

A Perfect Wedding Floral Design's reply:

Hello Dinah, thank you so much for the review! I am so glad that you were pleased! It was a pleasure working with you! Best wishes always!

A Perfect Wedding went above and beyond what I could have ever dreamed of! My bouquet was gorgeous and just what I wanted, Gail made sure that all my requests were brought to life and every single piece was simply beautiful. I had mentioned I wanted the color scheme to be colors of a sunset, and they turned out amazing! I loved that my flowers were unusual and different than any others that I'd seen for a wedding. She used all my favorite flowers and put them together beautifully, especially the orchids and celosia! Gail and her team are magic makers! Great to work with, impeccable attention to detail, and truly gifted! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/06/2015

A Perfect Wedding Floral Design was included in our package with Indigo Falls Events. HOWEVER, if I could do it all over, I would use them again in a heartbeat. We had a unique/alternative/dark wedding theme and I wanted a very specific look that they executed to PERFECTION. Our flowers were one of my favorite parts of the entire day and I smile every time I look at the beautiful photo of my bouquet.

Sent on 11/30/2014

A Perfect Wedding Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much! Your wedding made me dig into my creative ability that I had not done in a while. I loved the look of all of your flowers! Thanks again for the great review! Best wishes always!

Kayla · Married on 05/10/2014

The flowers for my wedding were breath taking and turned out more than I could have ever imagined. The work was amazing and Gail is very talented. She was able to create arrangements that were even better than the sample I had given her. The prices, quality, quantity, and service were fantastic. I could not have asked for anyone better. I loved working with Gail and hope to do so again in the future. Thanks for making my wedding day so special and beautiful. I appreciate all of Gail's hard work, unique ideas, creativeness, and her expertise!!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Kalli · Married on 11/03/2013

I used A Perfect Wedding for my flowers for my wedding on November 3, 2013. Everything exceeded my expectations. Gail and I had a meeting where I looked through pictures of her work and told her what styles I liked, what my color scheme was, and the types of flowers I liked. I also told her what flowers I am allergic to and she made sure that I would not have issues with the flowers. She established a vision for my wedding that was so much more than I could have asked for! Everything was gorgeous and matched the style of my wedding perfectly. She was great to work with! Her portfolio was impressive and she really tailors the flowers to each bride. I didn't want traditional flowers at all and she created the perfect rustic arrangements for me. I would strongly recommend A Perfect Wedding to any bride!

Sent on 11/14/2013