392 Red Mountain Rd, Dallas, GA 30157 Map · Phone number

About Indigo Falls

Indigo Falls is a beautiful and unique wedding venue located about an hour northwest of Atlanta in Historic Dallas, Georgia. We are dedicated to providing outstanding service to make your event unique to your personality and style. Offering a woodland setting for your upcoming wedding, there is no place like Indigo Falls to make memories that last a lifetime.

Set on an expansive 330 acres, Indigo Falls Events has newly built event spaces to accommodate your ceremony and reception. Pristine outdoor event spaces are also available for your wedding event.

Rustic Chapel: This newly built rustic chapel has a rustic exterior with all the elegance you would want inside. Permanent pews line the sanctuary and chandeliers provide ambient lighting. The chapel will seat up to 250 guests.

Reception Hall: The primitive interior of the new reception hall provides a winning contrast with ornate elements such as the crystal chandeliers that line the vaulted ceilings. A massive stone fireplace serves as a distinctive focal point. The reception hall will seat up to 250 guests.

Covered Bridge: A brand new covered bridge is now present on the property, with an appealing covered space, a fire pit, winding paths and an outdoor deck. The covered bridge is ideal for intimate ceremonies or small cocktail receptions.

Conference Center: This versatile meeting area is ideal for receptions and concerts. With in-house acoustics and sound system, a DJ or a live band would be a resounding success in this space.

On the Grounds: The sprawling acreage of Indigo Falls provides many different spots for an outdoor ceremony and reception. A gazebo by the lake could serve as your altar. Gardens, pathways and bridges are situated throughout the property, which could serve as your event space.

d661ea8628dc695c 1510855458462 screen shot 2017 11 16 at 1 02 11 pm

Indigo Falls 6
Indigo Falls 7

Claire Mann · Married on 11/02/2019

Mother of Bride

Absolute Perfection. Every Detail Covered to our fullest expectation. We had wheel chair guest, his every need was met, without asking. Not one complaint.

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Haley

Haley Mann · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing venue!

Indigo Falls is beautiful and everyone who works there is SO wonderful! I didn’t have to worry about a thing on my wedding day! They made sure everything ran smoothly and everything was just the way I wanted it. I am sooo thankful I was able to have my wedding at Indigo Falls! It was a perfect day

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/11/2019

Wedding of Our Dreams

Indigo Falls was an absolute dream of a venue. Every single person was such a blessing during the planning phase and through to the end of our wedding night! Patient, kind, supportive, understanding, helpful.. the list goes on, and I can’t find enough words to describe how amazing our experience was with them! Bruce prepared the venue perfectly and warded off the rain just in time for our ceremony! Leading up to our wedding, we were so worried that the weather was going to take a turn for the worst. All day before the ceremony, Bruce was so incredibly thoughtful and continually kept my worries at bay. He was so positive and convinced me we would be able to have our ceremony outside just like we’d dreamt and planned for. Whatever Bruce did worked because the chance of rain was nonexistent by our ceremony time. Seriously amazing! Tonya, the day of event coordinator, literally made my dreams come true.. just like she said she would! She helped calm my nerves and kept everything right on track. She was so helpful and patient all night even when it probably felt like she was herding cats. She literally thought of everything so that we didn’t need to worry or stress at our wedding. We were able to just enjoy the time with each other, our family, and our friends! Kelley, the event and décor stylist, took all of my visions and brought them to life. She included special details that felt so personal to us, and she filled the space with literally everything my Pinterest board could dream of. She nailed our style right on the head! Gail, the venue’s florist, did an amazing job with all of the various placed flowers. The flower arrangements on the altar, pews, and tables were gorgeous, but my bouquet was by far my absolute favorite! It was everything I’d hoped for but didn’t really think we would achieve.. she proved me wrong! Steven, the venue’s DJ, did such a great job matching up our music to our personalities. We told him what we liked, and he came up with a perfect playlist. Not one bad song played all night! He was fun, just the right amount of interactive, and made us all have an incredible time! James, the owner of Mother’s Finest Catering (a preferred caterer at Indigo Falls), was a dream to work with. Not only was the food amazing, but he was there all night to make sure everything went smoothly during the reception. My husband was so excited that James brought us both full plates of food to make sure we ate (I was too excited to eat more than a few bites, but it really was so good!!). He made sure we had everything we needed while also making sure the buffet line and guest tables were always looking clean and put together! Alisha, the catering manager, made our buffet and bar set up look perfect! The presentation was beautiful, and she also made sure we had everything we needed during the reception! All in all, I would absolutely recommend Indigo Falls to every bride! They took so much stress out of the wedding, and I couldn’t have picked a more beautiful location. We had the wedding of our dreams and couldn’t be happier with our experience!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Indigo Falls FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 220
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 1
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Farm/Ranch
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up

• 392 Red Mountain Rd Dallas, 30157 See on map