507 Teal Circle, Greensboro, MD 21639 Map · Phone number

About A.P. Photography

I was married on April 16, 2011 to my high school sweetheart. Our daughter was born February of 2013… Nothing changes your life like these two events. Growing up on the Eastern Shore is amazing and raising my daughter with the same laid back lifestyle is something I’ve always dreamt of. Bud & I started dating in 2002, a time when we thought all things were possible. I picked up my first camera in high school, too. From then on I was hooked on the magic of the dark room, manipulating camera settings and learning to see things differently. After all of these years, it’s safe to say, we believe in love stories… and hard work!

I am an animal lover & winter-weather hater. Bella, our Yorkie, is the stealer of hearts. Pink & Teal is the color scheme to my life. I don’t drink coffee, but I love hot chocolate. Dunkin Donuts has my favorite! Summer trips to the beach and camping are two of my favorite things. Over the past 6 years I’ve learned more about myself than ever. Transitioning my hobby of photography into a full time business has taken lots of sweat, tears and stress. And it’s rewarded me with more than I could ever imagine. To capture a once in a lifetime love story, laugh and cry alongside the bridesmaids, to capture little ones in the joys of childhood, a family bond as the children grow.. these are the joys, these are the rewards. I would be honored to capture your story, your fleeting moments.

I’m proud to call the Eastern Shore home. In a one-mile radius you can find amazing waterfront property & an awesome farm with old barns and wheat fields that go on forever. Being home is wonderful, but I love to travel to warm places with white sand & clear water, too! If you are planning a destination wedding & are interested in bringing a photographer, planning your local wedding or you’re ready to capture your family, I would love, love, love to chat with you!

Follow A.P. Photography on

• Retro Lens Photography
  • Erin Wheeler Photography
  • Geoff Bernstein Photography

6 Reviews for A.P. Photography

Ashley · Married on 07/19/2014

Amanda is an amazing photographer and I truly enjoyed having her take our wedding photos. She was very professional, but still fun to work with.

Sent on 07/28/2014

Patti · Married on 09/21/2013

Amanda is professional, reliable, and truly great to work with.

Sent on 05/05/2014

Nancy · Married on 04/27/2013

Amanda is fantastic at what she does! I felt extremely comfortable with her photographing our wedding, as if she were family! Our photographs were phenomenal! She has a great eye for seeing things in a different way. Not your ordinary photographer! Simply amazing!

Sent on 05/07/2014

• INTRIGUE Wedding Florists

Wonderful young company with a bright future

• 507 Teal Circle Greensboro, 21639 See on map
    Location of (A.P. Photography)