P.O. BOX 1645 , 77383, Spring, TX 77373 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22

About A.M. Productions

A.M. Productions is a mobile DJ entertainment company based in Spring, Texas that serves the Houston and Beaumont areas. Their team specializes in offering entertainment services at weddings and corporate events. They will go above and beyond to bring the excitement of the club to your wedding celebration, school dance, birthday party, or any other special occasion.

At A.M. Productions, their mission is to expand the musical landscape of the city of Houston while entertaining their clients and making up the balance between underground innovation and mainstream excitement. All of their DJs can play multiple genres and bring their own unique flavor and specialized knowledge to the dance floor. They always perform live mixing and take requests with the client's approval. A.M. Productions' dedication and passion makes their client experience easy, stress-free, and memorable on one of the most exciting days of their lives.

Follow A.M. Productions on

Videos 1 vídeo

44 Reviews for A.M. Productions

• Kristin

Kristin · Married on 01/04/2020

Couldn’t have been better!

Aaron did a great job of getting a feel for the crowd of people and deciding which songs would be best to play! I was nervous we would not have many people dancing but to my surprise lots of people made there way to the floor to dance the night away! It was a wonderful night and I’m so glad I have video of my 79 year old grandpa dancing to “dancing queen”! Thank you Aaron for djing our wedding! I’d recommend you to any engaged couple! Also, I was on the fence about uplighting initially but I paid for it anyways in hopes that the feel for the night would be more interesting than dark, dim or light. The uplighting did give the room a different feel that I loved!

Sent on 01/24/2020

Patrick Gaona · Married on 12/01/2019

New Years Wedding

I had a wedding on New Year’s Eve and was shopping for a dj. Someone who would do some scratching and mixing , not just another wedding dj who just hits play. I contacted Aaron and told him what I was looking for, he sent me a dj mix he created so I could get a feel on how he DJ’s along with inviting me out to come listen to him dj in person. I was blown away with what I heard. The scratching, mixing and song choice were on point and I knew I had found the right man for the job. Once I booked Aaron for my event, he was always available, via phone call, text message or email. I created some playlists on Spotify to play at my wedding with almost every genre of music, from Tejano, Texas country to Houston rap. He handled the rest, made all the different genres flow seamlessly. From the ceremony to the reception, Aaron worked tirelessly to make our day perfect. The monogram , photo booth and dancing on a cloud were a hit! Aaron even gave my bride a wedding day emergency kit with various items that are usually forgotten and needed that became handy for her. Our reception was a hit! Aaron hyped up the crowd, and kept the dance floor filled and jumping all night long! Family and friends were asking how I found such a good dj. Kristina and I are forever grateful to Aaron and A.M Productions for making our wedding one that everyone will remember.

Sent on 01/14/2020

Sara Martinez · Married on 11/02/2019

Perfect DJ for our wedding day!

Aaron and his team were perfect to work with on our wedding day! He was responsive throughout the planning process and was extremely flexible in delivering what we wanted. Our dance floor was packed the entire night!

Sent on 01/13/2020

A.M. Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 900.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1000
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 250.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Projector
    Uplighting

• Airbrush Xpressions Wedding Hair & Makeup

Aaron is an exceptional DJ! Very courteous, polite and dependable. He will play any music just give him the playlist and he will get it done! Save yourself some time and book DJ A.M. Entertainment.

• P.O. BOX 1645 , 77383 Spring, TX, 77373 See on map
    832-626-0061 (Phone number)
    Location of (A.M. Productions)