320 Longmire Rd, Conroe, TX 77304 Map · Phone number

About Airbrush Xpressions

We are pleased to offer you a relaxing and pampering beauty experience provided at your location. We specialize in on-location airbrush makeup, hairstyling, updos. Whether your going for a glamorous, natural or classic makeup, We will create looks that compliment your personality, preferences and style. Choose from an array of services from Makeup and Spa Treatments that are meant to beautify and rejuvenate the spirit and the senses. On-location services are offered for weddings, events, photo shoots, TV and Film projects. We would love to work with you to make every moment of your special event exquisite.

We use the highest longevity professional quality makeup to ensure flawless coverage for a long lasting effect. The products we use are Temptu/Dinair airbrush, Mac, Tarte, Urban Decay and Eve Pearl. We are trained in all skin types.

I am a professional makeup artist, and licensed aesthetician from the state of Texas. I discovered my passion for beauty and makeup since I was old enough to start wearing it. I graduated from The Aveda Institute Houston in 2011 and have been doing makeup for 15 years. During school I took several certification classes in Bridal workshop (KM Impressions), Airbrush Makeup (KM Impressions), Airbrush Spray Tan (NTTI), Derma-Glow Microdermabrasion, Derma-plaining, PCA Skin Care, Ace Eyebrow Threading, Skin Ceuticals, VI Peel, Skin Pen micro-needling, Lavish Lashes (semi-permanent lashes) CE makeup class by Millie Luster.

I recently moved from St. Thomas, VI and I worked for the most prestigous Beauty Salon on island Sugar and Spice Luxe Artsitry. I was the lead esthetician/makeup artist and and we were voted #1 salon in The United States Virgin Islands for 2012- 2014.

Since returning to Houston we have traveled from here to Beliza, Missouri and Mississippi. Anywhere a bride and her wedding party need us, we will travel anywhere.

Follow Airbrush Xpressions on

Airbrush Xpressions 6
Airbrush Xpressions 7

Carol Oman · Married on 03/02/2019

A Much Better Me

For a special wedding that I was attending, Airbrush Xpressions did my makeup as well as makeup for my sister and Mom. This was my first time to have my makeup professionally done and I was a little nervous. She made me feel very comfortable, she inquired as to how I normally do my makeup, and what I was wanting for this occasion. It was perfect. I looked like me, but a much better version of me. My makeup was done in the late morning and stayed looking beautiful through the wedding and reception that ended late that night. I highly recommend Airbrush Xpressions!

• Meena

Meena · Married on 02/22/2019

Amazing, Amazing, Amazing!

Working with both Stephanie and Tiffany was such an easy, fun, and stress free process from the beginning! Always timely with getting back to me when I emailed questions (and I had a lot) and no question is ever too silly. Hair and makeup for the big day was spot on and they both captured our skin tones and hair styles perfectly! I felt so natural, beautiful and most importantly confident in my wedding day look! I shopped around getting quotes and had the best experience overall with Airbrush Xpressions. Choose them! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 03/04/2019
    Airbrush Xpressions 8
    Airbrush Xpressions 9
    Airbrush Xpressions 10

Airbrush Xpressions's reply:

It was such an absolute pleasure to be part of your big day, Meena! You and your girls were so much fun. We felt part of the party too! Let us know if you need makeup and hair for any occasion!

Becky · Married on 02/09/2019

Mother of Bride

Stephanie was very professional, prompt & did a wonderful job making Dveryone look beautiful. She is a pleasure to work with. The price was very reasonable for what you get. I would recommend her to anyone & I would use her again for special occasions.

Sent on 02/20/2019

Airbrush Xpressions's reply:

Thank you very much Becky, it was great to hear from you after the wedding letting us know how happy you were with our services! Look forward to seeing you again!

Airbrush Xpressions FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 35.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Spa, Tanning, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

• A.M. Productions
    A.M. Productions Wedding DJs

Stephanie at Airbrush Xpressions is amazing! Great to work with and the quality of service they provide is fantastic. Whether it's make up or Hair Artistry. We highly recommend them.

• Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor
    Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor Wedding Planners

Impeccable services and attention to detail! You will have fun with Stephanie. She will make you feel special and look like the princess you always dreamed of on your wedding day! She is one amazing artist you dont want to miss meeting with!

• C &I by Luxe Line
    C &I by Luxe Line Wedding Jewelers

Tanning makes every girl feel better! Fast & easy!

• 320 Longmire Rd Conroe, Texas, 77304 See on map
    9364430401 (Other Phone Number)