320 Longmire Rd, Conroe, TX 77304 Map · Phone number

About Airbrush Xpressions

We are pleased to offer you a relaxing and pampering beauty experience provided at your location. We specialize in on-location airbrush makeup, hairstyling, updos. Whether your going for a glamorous, natural or classic makeup, We will create looks that compliment your personality, preferences and style. Choose from an array of services from Makeup and Spa Treatments that are meant to beautify and rejuvenate the spirit and the senses. On-location services are offered for weddings, events, photo shoots, TV and Film projects. We would love to work with you to make every moment of your special event exquisite.

We use the highest longevity professional quality makeup to ensure flawless coverage for a long lasting effect. The products we use are Temptu/Dinair airbrush, Mac, Tarte, Urban Decay and Eve Pearl. We are trained in all skin types.

I am a professional makeup artist, and licensed aesthetician from the state of Texas. I discovered my passion for beauty and makeup since I was old enough to start wearing it. I graduated from The Aveda Institute Houston in 2011 and have been doing makeup for 15 years. During school I took several certification classes in Bridal workshop (KM Impressions), Airbrush Makeup (KM Impressions), Airbrush Spray Tan (NTTI), Derma-Glow Microdermabrasion, Derma-plaining, PCA Skin Care, Ace Eyebrow Threading, Skin Ceuticals, VI Peel, Skin Pen micro-needling, Lavish Lashes (semi-permanent lashes) CE makeup class by Millie Luster.

I recently moved from St. Thomas, VI and I worked for the most prestigous Beauty Salon on island Sugar and Spice Luxe Artsitry. I was the lead esthetician/makeup artist and and we were voted #1 salon in The United States Virgin Islands for 2012- 2014.

Since returning to Houston we have traveled from here to Beliza, Missouri and Mississippi. Anywhere a bride and her wedding party need us, we will travel anywhere.

Follow Airbrush Xpressions on

Airbrush Xpressions 6
Airbrush Xpressions 7

Valerie Simon · Married on 05/19/2019

Absolutely the best!

I wish I could get married every weekend and use these girls! Stephanie and Tiffany were wonderful. They both did amazing work. They did both my daughter and my hair and make up. I wanted something more classy but casual and they delivered. Thank you again ladies!

Sent on 05/24/2019
    Airbrush Xpressions 8
    Airbrush Xpressions 9

Airbrush Xpressions's reply:

We thank you for choosing us for your big day! We wish you all the happiness in the world. Thank you again!

Luisa · Married on 03/09/2019

Best team out there!!! 10/10 would recommend!

Stephanie and Tiffany were amazing! When I first started looking around for hair and makeup vendors, I had some that took over a week to reply, and some never replied at all, but Stephanie replied to my inquiry within minutes. I sent her so many emails with questions asking about details and pricing and she always responded in less than 10minutes, very impressive. I first met them when they did my trial run the day I had my bridal portraits done, and they were both super sweet. Stephanie asked me to show her photos of what type of look I was going for and she also asked me how I usually do my makeup and what colors I usually go for, therefore she could get the final look I wanted while making sure I looked like myself, I loved it. On the day of my wedding, I had girls decide last minute they wanted their hair and makeup done and they were both accommodating and responded with enthusiasm and no stress. Very professional and the prices are low considering how long my hair and make up lasted. I have to admit I shed a few happy tears and danced ALL night long, and my makeup never faded away and my hair stayed the exact same all night long. I loved the experience I had with them and will definitely be reaching out to them for future special occasions!

Sent on 03/19/2019
    Airbrush Xpressions 10

Airbrush Xpressions's reply:

Hi Luisa, we can’t thank you enough for letting us be part of your big day! You are an angel! We wish you happiness for the rest of forever! Hope to see you again. Thank you!

Carol Oman · Married on 03/02/2019

A Much Better Me

For a special wedding that I was attending, Airbrush Xpressions did my makeup as well as makeup for my sister and Mom. This was my first time to have my makeup professionally done and I was a little nervous. She made me feel very comfortable, she inquired as to how I normally do my makeup, and what I was wanting for this occasion. It was perfect. I looked like me, but a much better version of me. My makeup was done in the late morning and stayed looking beautiful through the wedding and reception that ended late that night. I highly recommend Airbrush Xpressions!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Airbrush Xpressions FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 35.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Spa, Tanning, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

• A.M. Productions
    A.M. Productions Wedding DJs

Stephanie at Airbrush Xpressions is amazing! Great to work with and the quality of service they provide is fantastic. Whether it's make up or Hair Artistry. We highly recommend them.

• Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor
    Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor Wedding Planners

Impeccable services and attention to detail! You will have fun with Stephanie. She will make you feel special and look like the princess you always dreamed of on your wedding day! She is one amazing artist you dont want to miss meeting with!

• C &I by Luxe Line
    C &I by Luxe Line Wedding Jewelers

Tanning makes every girl feel better! Fast & easy!

• 320 Longmire Rd Conroe, Texas, 77304 See on map
    9364430401 (Other Phone Number)