77 E.Market St. Genetti Hotel, Wilkes Barre, PA 18701 Map · Phone number

About A&M Floral Express

Here at A&M Floral Express, we have been creating beautiful arrangements for more than 15 years. That’s right – for more than fifteen years we have served the Greater Wyoming Valley. We have been family owned and operated, and we will always intend on staying that way. At A&M Floral Express you get knowledgeable service, with first class talent. We strive to keep up with the newest trends but we never forget where we started. No matter what your event, we will always strive to provide you with the best!

Follow A&M Floral Express on

39 Reviews for A&M Floral Express

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Florist!

Our flowers were AMAZING. Anna did an awesome job, I LOVED my bouquet, I wanted it in every picture because it was so pretty. My center pieces and bridesmaid bouquets were also awesome. Anna is a joy to work with, and is the best florist around for weddings! Her prices are very reasonable and I am still obsessed with my bouquet! Book A & M floral, I will come here for all my future flower needs, Thank you A & M for making my wedding, beautiful!

Brooke · Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful flowers!

Anna and all of her staff at A&M floral were so kind and helpful. I lost my florist one month before the wedding and my wedding planner gave me Anna's name and I'm so grateful she did. I called Anna and told her what happened, she fit me in that day for an appointment, even though she already had a few weddings the weekend we got married. Her flowers are gorgeous and her prices are very reasonable. I received so many compliments about how beautiful the flowers were from people that saw them in person and online. I'm very grateful for all of her help and guidance and for squeezing me into her very busy schedule. I would recommended her shop to anyone.

A&M Floral Express 1
    A&M Floral Express 2
    A&M Floral Express 3

Elyse · Married on 09/22/2018

Great service and BEAUTIFUL arrangements!

We got married in September and used A&M Floral. I feel like they were able to portray exactly what I wanted for the big day. My arrangements were stunning and fit the centerpieces I used very well. They were also very upfront about all the costs and made sure I didn't forget the small details (like flowers for the grandmothers...). I received compliments on them all night and my Mom even got phone calls after the wedding with even more kind words. I highly recommend A&M! Nothing but good things to say!

A&M Floral Express 4

A&M Floral Express FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00

• Holiday Inn Wilkes Barre - East Mountain
    Holiday Inn Wilkes Barre - East Mountain Hotel Weddings

A & M does a beautiful job and they are so reasonable on prices.

• Sand Springs Country Club
    Sand Springs Country Club Country Club Weddings

A&M Floral Express is always such a pleasure to work with! They are very personable, caring and professional! Our couples love working with Anna and Mark and they always do a beautiful job decorating our Celebrations Ballroom. We get such great reviews from our couples about A&M Floral and we are always so happy to work with them! Highly Recommended for all of your floral needs!

• 77 E.Market St., Genetti Hotel Wilkes Barre, PA 18701 See on map