Drums, PA 18222 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $1,500

About Zanolini Nursery & Country Shop

We are a family owned nursery, providing fresh flowers from the farm for weddings and social events.  We have a large selection of plants from ferns to  topiaries  to make your event space spectacular.  Bouquets, Boutonnieres, centerpieces and church flowers are our specialty.  Working with brides to create their dream wedding within a budget is what we do best.  Call us for an appointment and lets get planning your wedding!

• Ross Plants and Flowers
600x450 flower table runner1
photo1495

2 Reviews for Zanolini Nursery & Country Shop

Christine · Married on 11/15/2014

The flowers that Jim, JoAnn and Paula created for my wedding were gorgeous. They were better than the photos I showed them from my Pinterest collection. Everything I liked, they made happen. They never said "that won't work in your budget". My bouquet was everything I could have imagined, I carried it all day I didn't want to put it down. Everyone at our reception was blown away by the centerpieces, I can't tell you how many compliments Frank and I received. Paula, Jim and JoAnn are the the most down to earth people and truly love making weddings outstanding. We would absolutely recommend Zanolini Nursery to our friends and family.

Sent on 02/17/2015

Tiffany · Married on 06/07/2014

I would highly recommend Zanolini's Nursery for elegant flowers for any special occasion! My wedding flowers and table centerpieces were perfect! The owners are wonderful - they love what they do and it shows through their beautiful work!!

Sent on 03/17/2015

Zanolini Nursery & Country Shop FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 85.00
    $ 100.00
    $ 1500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Corsages
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

• Sand Springs Country Club Country Club Weddings

Zanolini Nursery and Country Shop was at Sand Springs for a wedding this past year. It was amazing to see how they transformed the outdoor patio into a romantic garden like setting. The bride and groom as well as the brides parents constantly raved about the professionalism and experience of those at Zanolini Nursery. They constantly stated that they didn't have to worry about a thing because they knew it would be taken care of by Zanolini's- and that definitely stood true on their wedding day! Not only did this floral shop do a phenomenal job with setting everything up but they were so nice and so professional the entire time. Their work just blew me away. I heard the brides vision as we went along planning the décor, but it was absolutely stunning to see this vision come to life all thanks to the help of Zanolini Nursery. I would highly recommend this floral shop for any wedding or event.

• Drums, 18222 See on map
    Location of (Zanolini Nursery & Country Shop)