A&M Floral Express Reviews

36 | Wilkes Barre, PA

36 Reviews for A&M Floral Express

36 A&M Floral Express Reviews

Jeanette · Married on 08/25/2018

Anna was very accommodating. She has an agreement with the reception venue I chose. This helped me in deciding to use her services. I was not disappointed!! The flowers were beautiful and just what I wanted.

A&M Floral Express 1

Amanda · Married on 07/28/2018

Had an amazing experience with A&M floral. Our wedding bouquets & centerpieces were absolutely stunning and were more beautiful than what I could have imagined. Anna knew exactly what my vision was and executed it perfectly. She was very pleasant to work with as well. Highly recommend.

A&M Floral Express 2
    A&M Floral Express 3
  • Shops16

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/14/2017

Our wedding flowers were absolutely beautiful! They were definitely what we wanted and they matched perfect! The church arrangements were also beautiful! Ana was great to work with and is a top notch florist. She was very helpful from start to finish. Everything was delivered on time. I highly recommend A & M floral express!

Jenny · Married on 10/14/2017

Anna was so sweet and def knows her flowers! She made me and my wedding party gorgeous bouquets and boutinnaires! She was very professional and kind. She set up my centerpieces, too!! Very reasonably priced, too!

Megan · Married on 10/07/2017

Our wedding flowers on 10-7-17 were absolutely stunning!! The whole process was simple, we only had to meet once and knew that everything would be perfect! Very responsive to all questions and calls! The bouquets and other flowers were exactly what we wanted, absolutely perfect!
    Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for stunning work!!

Lindsay · Married on 10/07/2017

If you're looking for a top notch florist for your wedding, Anna from A & M floral is your answer!!! My mom & I were not only blown away by her expertise, friendly customer service, organization and beautiful ideas... but when we saw it all come together it brought tears to our eyes! Anna took our vision and blew us away. My wedding bouquet was more than I could have ever dreamed of! The bridal party bouquets, centerpieces, church decor/arrangements and the flowers that accented our wedding cake were also absolutely beautiful. All of our family & friends complimented on our bouquets and on how beautiful the venue centerpieces were. Thank you for helping to make our wedding day absolutely perfect!!!
    Lindsay + Paul 10.07.17

A&M Floral Express 4
    A&M Floral Express 5
    A&M Floral Express 6
    A&M Floral Express 7

Jessica · Married on 09/02/2017

Sharon and Ann did an excellent job with our flowers for our wedding!! Not only were they accomodating to our crazy schedule to meet with us, but they also put together sample bouquets during a bridal show! They also did our flowers for the bridal shower! Those arrangements lasted at least a month afterwards and were perfect!! 100% recommend their service to any bride in the area!!

Brittany · Married on 07/01/2017

I went to a lot of florist, and by FAR this is the BEST place! Love love love love love this place! Ana goes ABOVE AND BEYOND! She is the best! Always available and understanding. I had so many compliments on my wedding bouquet! I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Diane · Married on 06/24/2017

Thank you for helping to make our daughters day perfect. You did an amazing job on her wedding flower. They far exceeded our expectations. This florist is top notch. Extremely helpful and great to do business with. You are amazingly talented and creative. Received so many compliments on the flowers. Would highly recommend. Very reasonably priced. Thank you so much.

Emily · Married on 06/24/2017

Such an amazing experience! I came to them about 1 month before my wedding, after having troubles locking down a florist, and not only were they able to accommodate us, but they also put together such amazing pieces. It was everything that I wanted! Such an amazing experience!

Meghan · Married on 05/28/2017

Very patient with us and made sure everything was perfect! Colors matched perfectly. Church arrangements were beautiful and everything was delivered on time. Couldn't have asked for better service or arrangements!

Alyssa · Married on 05/21/2017

Absolutely the best choice for floral arrangements and bouquets! Ann listens to what you want, makes suggestions, is concerned about the best value for your dollar. My wedding was absolutely breath-taking!!! Best choice we could have made! No regrets...guarantee you will have none either!

danielle · Married on 11/05/2016

Anna went above and beyond for our special day and we can't thank her and mark enough for making sure our day was nothing less than perfect! Her beautiful arrangements, kind soul and knowledge of what looks best was more than appreciated. She even went above and beyond and made me the most beautiful brooch bouquet out of brooches from my family members. Highly highly highly recommend!

Leslie · Married on 10/01/2016

Flowers were the easiest most beautiful part of my day! ... and that is no lie! They were professional, easy to work with, and got the most beautiful flowers for the most reasonable price! I highly recommend this florist!

Jennifer · Married on 09/24/2016

The best florist around! My wedding was everything i wanted it to be because of the beautiful flowers, professionalism and dedication! Highly recommend! They are very reasonable and personable! Love them!!!

Sherry · Married on 09/16/2016

Both of our sons' fiancées' got their weddings flowers from A&M. Anna took time and worked with them, their mothers and myself to make sure the girls got exactly what they wanted at a price I could afford. The bridal bouquets were stunning, the attendants' flowers were gorgeous and the centerpieces lovely. We gave out the centerpieces and the ones I took home lasted over a week. I would never go anywhere else for flowers for anything!

All of our flowers were provided by A&M Floral, Anne and her staff were great to work with and provided absolutely beautiful flowers for our wedding. She was able to find me sweet pea's in November to make by bouquet extra special. I loved all of the flowers and their service. I recommend their services to all the new brides to be out there.

Amanda · Married on 10/23/2015

Mrs Anna is simply amazing. She always does an amazing job. The flowers and center pieces we perfect and exactly what I wanted. Thank you for being so helpful with everything! Love you

Ashlee · Married on 10/17/2015

My experience working with Anna and Mark was amazing! They were helpful, courteous, professional, and extremely friendly! I absolutely loved my wedding flowers… So much that now use A&M for all of my floral needs. I even recommend them to all of my clients---If you're looking for someone to handle your special day with the utmost care, look no further than A&M!

Ashlee Martinelli

Casi · Married on 10/10/2015

The gorgeous flowers were just perfect for our wedding day. The staff was very helpful and flexible. They kept us informed about our flowers and delivered them to both locations. The bridal party flowers were beautiful. My bouquet was marvelous. Everyone loved the amazing centerpieces made from wine glasses.

Alecia · Married on 09/05/2015

Anna was amazing to work with - she took my vision and made it come to life.

The ceremony space inside the Princess Ballroom at Genetti's was simply magical. The flower arrangements and my bridal bouquet were gorgeous and everything that I had hoped for.

Thank you Anna! =)

Beautiful flowers that lasted a long time.

Hope · Married on 07/25/2015

A&M Floral was very helpful and made our bridal party and wedding centerpieces absolutely beautiful! My fiancé and I changed our minds a few times with exactly how we wanted them over a year and the buisness worked very well with us.

Kaylie · Married on 07/18/2015

Anna was absolutely amazing to work with. She is so sweet and so down to earth. I showed her pictures of what I was looking for and everything she delivered came out even better than I had imagined. Guests were raving over the centerpieces and everyone wanted to take them home. Its almost 2 weeks past the wedding and the centerpiece my parents took home still looks fantastic. Anna was even able to help me out with other local vendors to work with that ended up working out fantastic also. I would highly recommend A&M floral!!

Absolutely amazing. The flowers for our wedding were absolutely perfect. Anna is the sweetest person and a delight to work with. She really cares about her customers and wants the wedding to be as perfect as the bride does. She genuinely cares about the product she puts out and it shows in her work. I will always recommend A&M Floral.